Welcome To Gyeonggi High

Boys Without Flowers

The next morning, Sunhae found herself awake not on her queen size bed. "Where am I?" she look around to see a medium size room painted dusty pink wall, a single size bed, and some creamy coloured furnitures. "Jang Haesa!!" she yelled. Not long after that, her butler came. "yes miss?" "where am I?" she ask. "This is your house from today miss. We are in Gyeonggi." "m-my house?! Are you crazy?! It's not even bigger that my bathroom in Seoul! My dad is surely insane. Ugh! What time is it?" Sunhae grumply ask. "It's 6 AM miss.. And your school will start at 7. You better start to get ready now miss. I already make your breakfast." Sunhae lazily went out from her room and went to the bathroom.

 

"KYAAAA!!!!" a sudden scream came from the bathroom. "What happen miss?" Haesa came in panic. "there's a... a... i don't know what it is! That small brown coloured disgusting animal! Kill it Haesa!" Sunhae frantically pointing at a cockroach. Haesa grab some tissue and easily grab it and throw it on the trash bin. "You better wash that hands before cleaning my room or you're fired." Sunhae gave her a death glare.

 

After taking a bath and getting ready, Sunhae came for breakfast. "Why the hell should I wear a uniform?? Can I just wear my Versace dress?" she grumply eat her breakfast. "No miss, Gyeonggi High is a government school unlike Seoul Int'l High. You'll get use to it. I think you look cute at that uniform miss. Like those anime character." Haesa smile politely. Sunhae only replied with a simple smile and went back eating her sandwich.

 

"Where's the limo?" Sunhae ask. "It's waiting outside miss, we better go right now or you'll be late. You won't like a detention on your first day right?" Haesa pick up Sunhae's Louis Vuiton bag and took it to the car. Wearing her Jimmy Choo oxford heels shoes, Sunhae walk elegantly to the car and gasp when she saw what her limo turn into. "Haesa, what's this?! Where's the limo??" "Mr.Park didn't allow you to took the limo, so he buy you this car." It's a silver coloured Prius. Not wanting to get late to the school, Sunhae get into the car pouting her lips.

 

They drove off to the school, and 15mins later she arrive. "Here's your new school miss. Let me acompany you to meet the principal and get to your class.." Haesa said opening the door. Sunhae step out and gaped at her 'new school'.

 

"...what the hell is this place?"