Knowing the Kingkas

Boys Without Flowers

Haejunstart introducing the boys to Sunhae with so much excited all over her body.

 

"The tallest guy is Shim Changmin, he also know as The Ice. He's so cold to everyone. He also a good fighter. And don't ever try to assault him, he never look at who he is dealing with. If he didn't like you, he'll do everything to ruin your life."

 

"The guy on the right is Anh Jaehyo. He's a famous ulzzang in Gyeonggi. He's so calm and his stare would melt your heart. His voice is amazingly amazing. He also one of the valedictorian of the school. The Brain of the group."

 

"The guy on the left is Park Kyung. He's a famous player in the school. He can get any girl he want in seconds. He's dangerously y. Known as The Playful of the group or Greasy Kyung. His smirk is devilishly breath-taking. He'll hypnotize you with his beautiful eyes."

 

"The last one is Dong Youngbae or Taeyang. He's The Fighter of the group. He got the best body among all. Highly skilled on sports. Smart guy too. Have a bad temper, so you better watch out. Son of an ex-mafia, no wonder he's a good fighter. But i never heard him going out with girls.." "Is he...gay?" Sunhae cut. "No! He's just not that good at handling girls. Well, I guess i've been telling you about those guys. Is there anything you wanna ask?" Haejun ask. "No. Thanks.... I forgot your name" Sunhae said. "It's Han Haejun" "Yeah yeah whatever.. Go back squealling to your so-called-kingkas" Sunhae shoo her right away.

 

"Haemi, where's the toilet? Could you show me?" Sunhae ask. "Sure. Come with me.." Haemi stood up and lead the way to the toilet. After they're back to class, the teacher already came. "Where were you two?" "Sorry sir, I was just show her the way to the toilet. She's a new student." Haemi bow. Sunhae stood there and not even bothered to bow at the teacher but casually walk to her seat like nothing happened. "You, new girl. Where are you from? Didn't your parents teach you to bow for the older?" the teacher said sarcastically. "I'm from Seoul Int'l High. And for your information sir, i don't bow" Sunhae answer as it was nothing. The class gasped and buzzing around. "Silence! Okay miss Seoul Int'l High, let me teach you that you must respect the olders no matter how high your position is. Got it?" the teacher raised his tone. "Whatever." Sunhae curls her hair and look away annoyingly. She accidentaly look at Changmin when he's staring at her too. She gave her the 'what are you staring at?!' look at him. The kingka just turns his head away and start studying.

 

The class over and students start to come out for lunch break. "Sunhae, I'm going to the student council room. I'll see you in the next clas okay? We have the same Economy class after this. The council room is on the end of this floor. Just come if you need any help. Bye" Haemi left Sunhae alone with the 4 boys who are still chatting around. "Ch... Where the hell is Haesa?? She didn't pick up the phone. Damnit." Sunhae grumply dialing Haesa's number. Changmin who look at the new girl sitting alone, aproach her.

 

"Hey you bad mouthed girl. Could you please take a good care of your manner?" Changmin hissed at her. 'Did he just hissed at me?! No one hissed at Park Sunhae!' she thought. "So what?! You're not my father so shut the up man." Sunhae yell at him. The other 3 start to gather around not wanting the two persons cause a scene. Changmin glare at her and hit the table with his palm. "I'm warning you young lady, this schoolis my teritory. So you better be nice or i'll make your life here like a living hell, you understand?!" He raised his tone. "I'm telling you young man, I. Don't. ing. Care!" Sunhae pass the boys annoyingly and left the room in anger.

 

"Who the hell is that girl?" Taeyang said annoyingly. "Our next victim.." Changmin glare at the door where Sunhae just walk out like trying to burn it.