New Class, New Friends

Boys Without Flowers

Haesa knock at the door. "Ah class, today we have a new student. Come in" the teacher said. "miss, this is your class.." Haesa said. Sunhae walks in elegantly as ever. The class start to buzzing around. The boys held their breath as the beauty walks in like a supermodel. The girls gossiping on how she style. "pay attention please" the teacher said. "My name is Park Sunhae. I'm from Seoul Int'l School. A heiress of Park Company. So you gotta know your level if you want to hang with me." Sunhae flip her bangs while the class gasp on her. 'Eat that guys. I can even buy this school if i want to' Sunhae smirk. "o....kay. You can take your seat Sunhae." "miss Sunhae" Sunhae correct in a sarcastic tone.

 

Sunhae walks to a girl who sit in the front & center row. "Move" Sunhae said arrogantly. "But this is my seat" the girl said. "I don't care. I said move!" she hissed at the girl. Haesa stepped in and gave the 'you better give it to her or you'll be in trouble' look. The girl annoyingly move from her seat. Sunhae sit there innocently like there's nothing happened. "Hyung, she got that intimidating aura around her. Sounds y huh?" a boy nudge his friend. "Park Kyung! Anh Jaehyo! Pay attention please" the teacher throws a pen on them.

 

Sunhae pick out her phone and texting her friend. "Sunhae-ssi, put your phone away" the teacher scolded. Sunhae act like nothing happened keeps texting and sometimes gigling at her phone. "Yah! Sunhae, do this problems in the front!" the teacher yelled. "Geez woman, take it easy." Sunhae walks forward and do the problems easily. "Didn't you have anything more difficult than this? This school is weird.. I learn this on elementary." Sunhae walk back to her seat. Her heels clicking all the way. "A genius?? Hyung, she's just my type!" the guy name Kyung nudge his friend again.“Everyone is your type, Kyung..” Jaehyo said.

 

Sunhae keeps on playing her phone untill the class is over. She walk out to go to her next class while Haesa following her from behind bringing her bag. "What class is next?" Sunhae ask. "Biology miss.." "Oh great.. I can even sleep on the class now.." Sunhae walks in and took the front seat. "Sorry, but that's my seat.." a girl in big nerd glasses came. "Go get another seat" Sunhae glare at her. "You're the one who should get another seat miss.." that nerd girl still insist. "You really have the nerve huh? I won't give you MY seat. Back off!" Sunhae yelled at her. "I'm sorry for your inconvinience, could you please give your seat to miss Sunhae for today?" Haesa bow in plea. "Oh so you're the new student. I'm Lee Haemi from the student council. Nice to meet you then. I'll give it to you for today, but later.. This is going to be long young girl." Haemi hissed at her and sit behind Sunhae.

 

The class starting to filled by the other student. The girls are gossiping and the boys fooling around. "Omo! It's them!!" suddenly the girl squealed. 4 boys came inside the room, different charms that you can see by their style. "Who are they?" Sunhae quietly said. "They are the so-called-school-kingkas. The most popular boys in this school. But for further information, you can ask the other girls. I know only a little about them since I don't really care." Haemi answered without taking her eyes off of her biology book. Sunhae look back at Haemi "Hey.. You seem sounds like me. Let's be friends, shall we?" Sunhae reach out her hand. Haemi shake it and continue reading the book while Sunhae examine the 4 boys who just came.

 

"Yah! You.. Yes you with the pink ribbon. Come here for a sec." Sunhae suddenly call a random girl who was squealing moment ago. "Do you need any help?" the friendly girl took a seat next to Sunhae. "Who's those guy? And why did they are so popular?" Sunhae bluntly ask. "Oh.. You wanna know about the kingkas? You just ask the right girl. I'm Han Haejun, the leader of kingkas' fanclub" she hel her hand out.