Hey Mrs. Principal

Boys Without Flowers

Haesa and Sunhae go to the principal room. All the way to the principal room, Sunhae look around. "What is this dirty wall? Where's the trash bin? The toilet doesn't look clean at all! Is that even a class? Is that a chair? What are those people looking at? Haven't they see Björn Borgbags? Pathetic." Sunhae said to herself. They finally reach the principal room. They opened the door and got greeted by a midle age woman.

 

"You must be miss Park Sunhae? Welcome to GyeonggiHigh miss. I hope you'll like it here. It's such an honor for me to have a clever student like you." she smile politely. "Yeah yeah whatever. Now where's my class? I want the exclusive one, VVIP would be okay for me. And get me a sofa to sit, not that unsteady wooden chair. I don't want my back got sore because of it." Sunhae scoffed at the principal who look shocked. "I'm sorry ma'am, miss Sunhae is a bit uncontrolable and bossy. I hope you understand her." Haesa apologize. The principal only smile and told them to go to the admission room to get the class schedule.

 

"Go get it Haesa, I'll wait here. Just hurry up." Sunhae sit in a sofa in the principal room. Haesa bowed and go to the admission room. Sunhae pick her phone, and dial her bestfriend Lee Hanin.

 

"Sunhae! Where are you?! Skipping school is sooo not your thing. Go get your here, I gotta tell you something" Hanin said on the line. "So here's the thing madam Hanin. I got punished by my dad because of that y teacher telling my dad that i was being arrogant again. That is so liking to call my dad. So my dad moved me to a middle of nowhere" Sunhae casually answered not caring that she's in front of the school principal. "..yeah my dad move me to this dump named GyeonggiHigh. Do you even know where Gyeonggiis?? And the worst is, the students are so pathetic. They gawked at my Björn Borg bag and Din Skoshoes like a hungry poor dogs looking at tenderloin Steak." the principal secretly shook her head in disbelief. "...Really?! That brandnew Aigner bag is out?! Oh I'm so gonna buy it. Hang on a sec Hanin.... Ma'am, is there any Aigner boutique in Gyeonggi?" Sunhae bluntly ask the principal who just stare at her in a questioning look. "never mind.. You might never even hear a brand named Aigner.. Hanin, can you bought one for me too?? Pretty please... You would?? Thanks!!" Sunhae continue chatting happily. Haesa came to the room bringing the schedule. "Miss, this is your class schedule. The class is already started. I'll get you to your class." "Hanin, my class is starting. Call you later. Bye!" she shut her phone and walk casually while Haesa bow to the principal and bring Sunhae's bag.

 

"That girl is unbelievable.." the principal quietly said.