The Heiress Got Punished

Boys Without Flowers

"Miss Sunhae, your dad is calling you to his room.." her personal butler came to her room. "...Hanin-ah, i'll call you later okay? Bye~" she shut her brown phone covered by swarovski. "what does that man want now? Did my principal call him again?" Sunhae ask while flip her bangs arrogantly. "I don't know miss.." the butler bows. "oh yeah I forgot. Low people like you won't know anything about people like me. Back off!" Sunhae walk pass the butler and go to her father's room.

 

"what now?" Sunhae came inside the room without knocking. "where does the knocking door and the greeting thing goes?" her father raise his eyebrow. "gone years ago. Now what's the problem? That teacher call you again? Tatle tale me being stuborn and arrogant at school? What the hell is her problem?! Geez.." she sit on the high quality leather sofa, flipping her bangs and grunting. Taking a long sigh, her father sat back on his chair pinching his nose in frustation.

 

"Park Sunhae, for the million times i told you not to be arrogant and being a brat at school. Is it that hard for you?" her father speak calmly. "Dad! I'm not arrogant. I just act how a heiress suppose to act. It's not my fault if that low class teacher doesn't know how a heiress supposed to be. She got a problem with her mind. Seriously dad, she's crazy!" Sunhae whined. "That's it Sunhae, i can't take it your so-called-high-profile attitude, i moved you to a new school. You'll start there tomorrow." her father finally gave up. "new school? Where? Paris? Italy? New York?" her eyes start to twinkling. "No. Gyeonggi High." "W-what?! Gyeonggi?! Dad! What kind of place is that?! No dad. I won't go unless you move me to New York or Paris!" she whined again. "No you can't. You'll be out of this house too and you'll be staying there untill you fix your attitude." "but dad.." "Cases close Sunhae. You better start packing your things." her father close his eyes and turn his chair backing Sunhae. She stomped before leaving the room.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?! Did you eardropping me and my dad?! YOU'RE FIRED!!!" she screamed at a maid who caught eardropping in front of her dad's room. The maid start to cry and ran away. "It better be nice, clean, and luxury in Gyeonggi. Damn it. I don't even know where Gyeonggi is! Is it even exist on the map?!" she grunted all the way to her room. "Jang Haesa! Pack my things! Becareful with my clothes and accesories! It's more expensive than your pride." she told her butler. "Sorry miss, but Mr.Park told me not to help you packed up your things. You have to pack it yourself." Haesa bow. "WHAT DID YOU SAY? ME? PACKING MY THINGS?! STOP BEING A . PACK MY THINGS!!!" she screamed. Scared for losing her job, Haesa start packing Sunhae's belongings.

 

'Damn that teacher. Damn my dad. Damn Jang Haesa. Damn Gyeonggi. Damn everything!!!' she cursed inside.