Chapter three: The Wedding

Have I Told You

Leeteuk grabbed Seohae arm, and was about to pull her behind him, when Donghae grabbed her by her arm as well.  

“Seo?”Donghae said, as he gripped on her arm. Seohae then turned around and faced Donghae. She opened to say something, but was interrupted, when Eunhyuk came by, and gently let go of Donghae’s hand. 

“Donghae, I love you as brother… but please… just leave her alone. Just by doing what you are doing right now, will only hurt her more… so please just let it be. You made your decision, and go as planned.”Eunhyuk said gently towards Donghae. Donghae then looked both at Eunhyuk and Leeteuk as they both stared at him. Sighing to himself, he let of Eunhyuk’s grip and walked away. As Donghae walked away, Seohae turned around and faced Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. 

“Mi…Mianhae… I… I don’t want you guys to feel bad for me, because this is my fault. I shouldn’t have came here… to this stupid wedding.”Seohae said. Seohae then got up and walked out of the restaurant. Eunhyuk sighed and ran after her. After watching Eunhyuk run after her, Leeteuk took a seat at the bar. 

“Why is it that I fight with you so much, but at the same time… when I saw you tonight, you captured my heart?”Leeteuk said to himself… 

** 

Seohae sat as far away from the restaurant, making sure that Donghae, or Kyumi wouldn’t find her. As she sat, her chest became heavy and her face, started to burn.  

“Shim Seohae, you can do this… you’ve done this before. You’re a strong girl. Remember… only for your best friend… only for your best friend…”She told herself. Seohae felt her eyes start to burn, as her emotions wanted to come out.  

“You’re not a baby Shim Seohae… you’ve fought your tears before, don’t let it get to you now.”Seohae told herself again… 

** 

Eunhyuk looked around the sea of people to see Seohae sitting at the far end of the hotel. Eunhyuk sighed to himself, and walked over to where she was. Once he got there, he saw her, breathing heavily. Eunhyuk then ran towards her, and bent down to her. 

“Seo, tell Hyukie what’s wrong? You can’t be doing this to yourself. You have to let it out… so please… tell me?”Eunhyuk begged. Seohae then looked down towards him. 

“Hyukie… I can’t. I promised myself to be strong.”She told him.  

“I know you Shim Seohae… I know you act like the tough one… but I can see it… so please Seohae… just let it out. That’s what I’m here for.”Eunhyuk begged again. Seohae opened to say something, when she looked ahead of her, and she froze. Eunhyuk looked at Seohae, and then turned around to see Donghae looking only towards Seohae. Eunhyuk sighed, got up and walked towards him.  

** 

Donghae watched as Seohae walk out of the restaurant. Making sure that no one was looking, Donghae then left the restaurant and followed Seohae. After seeing her tonight, Donghae needed to talk to her. The last time he saw her; he had broken her heart. After running around for some time, Donghae finally found her at the far corner of the hotel. As he walked towards her, Eunhyuk was already there, talking to her.  

“It’s now or never Donghae. Tomorrow, you will be a married man. If you don’t do it now… you will regret doing it for the rest of your life.”He told himself. Donghae then watched, as Seohae look towards him. Then he watched as Eunhyuk get up, and walk towards him. 

“Donghae, I told you to stay away from her. This isn’t the time; nor do I think there will be time. Like I said before, just let it be. What happened happened… there’s nothing you can do, or to unchanged what you did.”Eunhyuk said towards him. Donghae sighed. 

“Eunhyuk… I just need a moment of her time and after that… I won’t bother anymore… please… just a moment of her time… that’s all I need.”Donghae said.  

“Lee Donghae… I don’t need a moment of your time. Like what Hyukie said, it was your decision, you go as planned.”Seohae said, and then turned to Eunhyuk. 

“Let’s go. I’m tired, and I had a very long, annoying day.”Seohae said, walked away… 

** 

The next morning, Seohae woke up in her hotel bed. Frowning to herself, she looked under her covers, and saw that she was still in her dress from the night before. Seohae then realized that Eunhyuk was the one that brought her back to bed. Sighing to herself, and then lying back down onto the bed. As she was about to go back to sleep, her phone started to buzz. loudly, Seohae then grabbed her phone, which was somehow on the floor. As she grabbed her phone, she looked at the screen, and it read Kang Kyumi. Being tired, cranky, and in no mood to hear Kyumi’s annoying voice, Seohae then pressed the ignore button, and dropped her phone onto the bed. Then moments later her message tone, came on. Letting out a small growl, Seohae then picked up her phone, and looked at the screen, and it read Kang Kyumi’s name again. Frowning to herself again, Seohae pressed the screen, and began to read the message. 

“YA, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? GET HERE IN 10 MINUTES!”Seohae read, and placed her phone down. Then she got out bed and began to get ready for wedding… which was supposed to be her wedding… 

10 minutes later… 

Seohae opened the door, to the suite at the Paris Hotel. As she walked in, everyone was running around, and freaking out. As she walked in, Seohae’s heart fell when she saw Kyumi with her wedding dress that she wanted to have, when she was Donghae’s fiancée. Then she saw Kyumi turn around. 

“Ah, there you are Seo!”Kyumi said, as she ran towards her, while picking up her dress. Seohae, forced out a smile, as Kyumi hugged her. Then letting go, Kyumi looked back at her. 

“Go to the last room on your right, and your dress will be there, and along with your shoes… I hope you’re shoe size is still a size 8? Oh and when you are done, go to the other end of the hall, and that’s where you will do your hair and makeup.”Kyumi asked with a smile. Seohae again forced out a smile.  

“Neh.”Seohae said quietly, and walked towards the room, that Kyumi told her to go to. Once Seohae got to the room, she then opened the door, to see the exact same brides made dress that she wanted for her own wedding. 

“What is wrong with you Kyumi? Are you trying to torture me?! These are the exact same things I wanted at my wedding… THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY WEDDING DAY?!”Seohae yelled to herself.  

“Take a deep breath Seo… remember… you are strong… not a coward.”She told herself. Finally composing herself, Seohae began to put on the dress. Once putting on the dress, and then placing the hideous high heels that she wanted her to wear with the dress, Seohae was ready and walked over to were the hair and makeup station was. Once she took a seat, the lady at the station turned to her, and smiled. 

“Hello, Kyumi tells me that you have thick hair, so I will be flat ironing it?”The stylist said. Seohae gave her a smile, and nodded. As the stylist was straightening her hair, Seohae heard something that caught her attention. 

“Oh you’re so lucky Kyumi! I can’t believe that you’re going to marry Donghae… I mean… Lee Donghae!”The girl told Kyumi.  “Yea, I feel like I’m the luckiest girl in the world. I was a fan of him for awhile. I don’t know how he found me, but here I am.”She heard Kyumi say. Seohae frowned to herself, and felt her anger start to grown inside of her.

 “You . That’s a complete lie. Even Eunhyuk knows that a stinking lie. I was the one who introduced you to him, and yet you took him away from me…!”Seohae thought to herself.  

“Miss?”The stylist said. Shaking her head out of her thoughts, and looked at the stylist. 

“Ah, sorry.”Seohae said, apologizing to the lady. 

“That’s okay, your hair is all done, and with the makeup too.”The stylist said… 

** 

Back at the second floor suite, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Leeteuk all stood in one room, while the others were in the living room, waiting for the wedding to start.  

“Hyukie?”Donghae called out. Eunhyuk turned around, as he was fixing his tie.  

“Neh?”Eunhyuk asked, as he walked over towards Donghae. 

“How is she?”Donghae asked, with concern in his voice. Leeteuk turned his head towards Eunhyuk and Donghae. 

“Seo? She’s fine. Seo texted me, saying that she’s at the bridal suite. Wae?”Eunhyuk asked. Donghae then let out a long sad sigh. 

“I…I… I don’t know… if-“Donghae started. 

“You mean you don’t know if you want to get married now? Well I’ve got news for you Lee Donghae. Like you said… MANY TIMES BEFORE… NOTHING WILL CHANGE MY HEART FOR KYUMI. I CHOOSE KANG KYUMI.”Leeteuk said, and left the room. Once he left the room, Donghae turned to Eunhyuk.  

“What’s wrong with him?”Donghae asked. Eunhyuk sighed. 

“Beats me.”Eunhyuk told Donghae, as he fixed his tie… 

**