Chapter One: Why am I here?

Have I Told You

**

Flash back…

6 months earlier…

Shim Seohae stood still, not allowing her emotions show as she stared at the boy in front of her.

“I love you, and I want to marry you… “Seohae repeated to herself. Those were the very words that he told her, when he asked her in his hand in marriage, two months earlier.  The man looked at her, straight in the eye.

“Mianhae… I just didn’t want you to get hurt. But please know that I love you. You will always have a special place in my heart…I’m not expecting you to forgive me, just like that, but please never forget me?”The man told her. Seohae frowned, and slapped him in the face.

“Since when did you want her Donghae?”Seohae asked him. Donghae rubbed his sore cheek, and looked back at her.

“It was before I asked you to marry me. I wanted to get Kyumi out of my mind… I know I’m a bad person, but I can’t get this feeling that I have for her, out of my mind. I know she’s-“Donghae started, and Seohae shoved him away and walked away.

Then next morning Seo-hae walked in quietly into the dorms, hoping that Eunhyuk wouldn’t wake up. After taking off her shoes, and putting on her blue bunny slippers, Seohae walked towards her bedroom. As she opened the door, anger began to grown inside of her, when she saw Donghae sleeping in her bed. She hadn’t been home, since Donghae broke up with her last night. Yes, she did get several calls from Eunhyuk, but she wanted to be alone. After thinking throughout the whole night, Seohae made a decision. Quietly, she grabbed whatever she could and started to pack her things into a tiny duffle bag. After packing, Seohae took off her engagement ring, and placed it on her pillow, and then left her bedroom, without looking at Donghae. Once she left her room, Seohae looked ahead of her, and saw Eunhyuk’s room. Sighing to herself, Seohae walked towards his bedroom, and quietly opened his door, and walked in. As she walked in, she couldn’t help but smile. Then walking to his bed, Seo-Hae took a seat next to him.

“Hyukie?”Seohae whispered, shaking his shoulders gently. Eunhyuk then opened his eyes slowly, to see Seohae. His eyes widened, and he jumped up.

“Seo, where have you been all night? I’ve been calling you since 7pm last night! Are you okay?”Eunhyuk said, with concern. Seo-Hae sighed, and took his hand.

“Hyukie, please don’t be mad at me okay? I need to leave for awhile.”She told him. Eunhyuk looked at her and frowned.

“Seo wae, are you okay?”Eunhyuk asked her again, with concern. Seo-Hae sighed again.

“I can’t be here. I promise you Hyukie I’ll come back, but right now I just need to be on my own for a bit, okay?”She told him. Eunhyuk took both of her hands and looked straight at her.

“Seo, there’s no way for me to stop you, but please just be careful out there. Call me, if you need anything. But please tell me, what happened last night? Donghae looked pretty upset.”Eunhyuk said. Seohae closed her eyes, as the memory from last night, flooded her mind. She then opened her eyes, and looked back at Eunhyuk.

“Let Donghae tell you.  I have to go now Hyukie. Please be good araso?”She told him. Eunhyuk looked at her, and gave her a hug.

“Araso noona.”He told her…

**

6 months later…

Good afternoon, this is your captain speaking. Just wanted to let all you passengers know, that we will be landing in Las Vegas, in about 5 minutes. Please make sure that your seatbelts are on, kasmahamnida.”The captain said over the speaker. Seohae opened her eyes slowly. Yawning and stretched in the tiny space that she was in, Seohae then leaned her head against window and looked down, through the tiny airplane window.

“Why am I even going?”Seohae said to herself…

**

After the landing, going through customs Seohae went to the luggage claims to get her luggage. After getting her luggage, Seohae then walked through the arrivals gate, and began looking for Eunhyuk. After looking through a sea of people, she found the little monkey standing next to a pole. Smiling to herself, Seohae ran towards him.

“LEE HYUKJAE!”Seohae said, as she ran towards him. Eunhyuk leaned off the pole and smiled with joy. As she reached him, Seohae dropped her luggage on the floor and jumped on him. Eunhyuk caught her and hugged her tightly.

“My Seo! My Seo!”He said, with joy.

“Ehhem.”Someone coughed. Eunhyuk put her down and they both tuned around to see Donghae and Leeteuk.

“What the hell are you doing here?”Seohae said, glaring at Leeteuk and ignoring Donghae’s look.

“Ah, look what the devil brought in.”Leeteuk said, staring her staring her down.

“Seohae, you must be tired, let’s go back to the hotel.”Donghae said, as he picked up her luggage. Seohae turned to Donghae.

“I got it.”She said to him coldly and grabbed her luggage...

**

I hope you like this chapter! As always, comments are welcomed. More comments, the more i update! ^^

 

Thanks,

J