Chapter 2: Wedding Rehersal

Have I Told You

Seohae sat in the back of the van, with Eunhyuk sitting next to her. Donghae was the driver, and Leeteuk sat in the passenger’s side of the car. Then Leeteuk turned around and faced Seohae.

“Seohae, what happened to you? You look like a pencil?”Leeteuk asked, with a smirk. Seohae then looked towards Leeteuk, and gave him a death glare.

“Really, so for all these 6 months you still look like a girl? Cause the last time I checked, you still looked like one.”Seohae said with a smile.

“So, at least I don’t look like I want some.”Leeteuk said, looking over at what she was wearing, which was a dark blue mini jean skirt, with black high heels, and a white ruffled blouse. Seohae then gave Leeteuk another death glare, and grabbed him from behind.

“You stupid babo!  At least I don’t sleep with s that wait for you outside of the arena!”Seohae said, as she choked him, with her tiny hands. Donghae then pulled the car over, and tried to take Seohae’s hands away from Leeteuk. Then Eunhyuk pulled her back, and sat her back down.

“!”

“Pinocchio!”

“Fatty!”

“-“Seohae started, as she felt Eunhyuk’s hand, covering . Then Donghae turned to her.

“Seohae, what has gotten into you?”Donghae asked her kindly. Eunhyuk then gently removed his hand.

“If you’re stupid enough to remember correctly Donghae, this is what me and Leeteuk do on a daily basis.”Seohae said, as she kicked Leeteuk’s chair. Leeteuk then turned around and gave Seohae a death glare. Donghae looked back at Leeteuk, and sighed. Then he started the car, and drove off. As Donghae was driving towards the hotel, Eunhyuk turned his head towards Seohae, who had a sad expression…

Flashback …

The next morning Eunhyuk woke up, got out of bed, and walked out of his room, to see Donghae sitting in the living room couch, staring down at the floor and playing with a ring in his hands. Sighing to himself, Eunhyuk walked over to where Donghae was, and sat on the coffee table, in front of him.

“What’s wrong fishy?”Eunhyuk asked. Donghae looked up and Eunhyuk saw a sad expression.

“Nothing changes my heart for Kyumi, but breaking up with Seo, was the hardest thing that I ever had to go through. I wouldn’t think that she would leave, because of you.”Donghae told her. Eunhyuk looked at his best friend, and sighed.

“Fishy, she had her reasons to leave. Yes I’m sad that she left the dorms, but she needs her space.”Eunhyuk told Donghae. 

**

Back at the hotel, Seohae walked into her hotel room. After dropping her luggage, taking off her heels, and dropping her purse onto the floor, Seohae fell onto the bed, with her face down. As she tried to close her eyes, someone at the door was knocking. loudly, Seohae then got up from her bed, and walked towards her door and then opened the door to see Eunhyuk.

“Annyeong monkey.”Seohae said, as she gestured for him to come in. He smiled. Once he was in, Seohae then closed the door, and took a seat next to him, on the bed.

“What brings you here Hyukie?”Seohae asked, as she placed her head on his shoulders.

“Fishy sent me to get you. He figured that you didn’t want to see him. He wanted me to get you because we have wedding practice right now.”Eunhyuk told her. Seohae then lifted her head up, and looked towards Eunhyuk.

“Wae, I just got here. That … ugh… fine, let’s go and get this over with.”Seohae said, holding in her anger and got up to get her purse and her heels. Eunhyuk sighed to himself, got up and walked out the door, with Seohae following behind her.

“Seo, I never got ask you. Are you sure you’re okay?”Eunhyuk asked her, as he turned towards her. Seohae sighed, and turned her head towards Eunhyuk.

“Yes, I’m fine.  The only reason I came was to be with you… I miss you monkey!”Seohae lied. Truth is she wasn’t okay. Shim Seohae the strong, loud mouth girl is strong on the outside, but weak in the inside. Yes she was happy, to see her Hyukie… but she just didn’t want to be here. After 6 long months, her heart still was in pain…

**

Back at the wedding chapel in the Paris Las Vegas Hotel, Leeteuk sat on of the chairs next to the altar. Then he looked closely at Donghae and Kyumi. He watched, as Donghae smiled at her, and then gave her a kiss on her forehead. Just by looking, and staring at them, made him sick. Till this day, he still can’t figure why he chose her, over Seohae. Yes, he hated Seohae with a passion. He hated her ever since Donghae and Eunhyuk brought her back to the dorms, 5 years ago. But just because he hated her, didn’t mean Seohae deserved what Donghae did to her. Leeteuk had seen the way she loved him. She would always smile, when he was around.

“Hyung?”The man said towards Leeteuk. Leeteuk then shook his head out of his thoughts, and looked up to see Donghae looking at him.

“Bowh?”Leeteuk said, towards him. Donghae sighed.

“Has Eunhyuk called you? They’re not here yet.”Donghae said, getting worried. Leeteuk looked at him.

“Are you worried, that Seohae isn’t here? You know Donghae, I still don’t get it…”Leeteuk said. Donghae turned his head towards Leeteuk. Then just as Donghae was about to say something, Kyumi screamed with joy, as Eunhyuk come in with Seohae. Donghae then turned around and walked towards Eunhyuk. Leeteuk rolled his eyes, and got up from the chair, and he too walked towards Eunhyuk and Seohae.

**

Seohae’s eyes widened, as she saw her former best friend come running towards her, and hugged her. In Seohae’s mind, she wanted to push Kyumi off, and yell at her, but decided not too and just accepted the hug, even though it hurt to see her.

“Oh Seo! It’s been a long time, I’m so happy that you’re here!”Kyumi said to her, as she still hugged her.

“After all this time, you think I’m still your friend? In my books Kyumi… you’re history!”Seohae said to herself.

“I know hasn’t it? Chuka hae.”Seohae said, smiling. Kyumi then pulled apart, and turned to Donghae.

“Jagiya, let’s get this started!”Kyumi said, and dragged Donghae towards the altar. As they both left, Seohae looked towards Leeteuk, whom was staring down at her.

“Quit staring at me, face.”Seohae stared at him, with a cold glare. Leeteuk sighed.

“I wasn’t even staring at you, you anorexic.”Leeteuk said, as he too gave her a cold glare. Seohae was about to hit him, with her bag, but stopped, and composed herself.  Then she turned towards Eunhyuk and he guided her towards the front.

“Great, now that everyone is here, we can do the pairing arrangements.”Kyumi said, with joy. Then Kyumi pulled out a piece of paper from her back pocket, and opened it.

“Okay, for my Maid of Honor, it’s going to be my beloved Shim Seohae, and for the best man it’s going to be Park Jung-Su.”Kyumi said. Then everyone’s eyes in the chapel widened.

“Uh, sweetie,  I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to do that.”Donghae said, unsure. Kyumi turned towards Donghae.

“Sure it is, she’s my maid of honor and Leeteuk is your best man.”Kyumi said, smiling. Eunhyuk sighed.

“Kyumi, just in case you have forgotten, Leeteuk and Seohae hate each other.  And when I say hate… I mean H.A.T.E.”Eunhyuk said, as he emphasized the word.

“Don’t worry about it, just as long as this wipe doesn’t do anything stupid…”Seohae said suddenly, and then turned towards Leeteuk…

**

Later that evening, Seohae stood in front of her mirror at her hotel room. Wearing her black strapless dress, that fit her perfectly, with a little black bow resting in the middle of the dress. Seohae Then turned around to get her black stilettos. After putting on her shoes, then getting her gray Coach clutch, Seohae was ready.

Remember Shim Seohae, you are here for only Hyukie… he is your best friend and you miss him.”Seohae told herself, as she walked out of her hotel room, and walked towards the elevator…

Flash Back…

Back in the dorms, and Somewhere in China…

Seohae moaned, as her phone started to buzz. Sleepily, Seohae grabbed her phone from her left side of the bed. As she grabbed the phone, Seohae rubbed her eyes to see Donghae’s name on her phone. Smiling to herself, she then pressed talk on her phone and place it against her ear.

“Annyeong?”Seohae said, tiredly.

“Mianhae, for calling so late… but I called did I?”Donghae told her softly. Seohae smiled.

“Neh, but its okay… how is your today?”Seohae asked her.

“It was okay, had a ton of interviews, and stage shows, Seo?”Donghae asked her.

“Neh Donghae?”Seohae said.

“Bogosipo…”He told her. A tear came down her eye, when he told her those words.

“Na du bogosipo.”Seohae said back to him…

 

“Ya Seo wake up!  We are at the restaurant.”Eunhyuk said, as he shook her gently. Seohae opened her eyes slowly, to see that she really was at the restaurant. Then she turned to Eunhyuk.

“Hyukie, where’s everyone?”She said, quietly. Eunhyuk smiled.

“They all went inside, come… “Eunhyuk said, as he held out his hands. Seohae then took his hands and they both got out of the car, and went inside the restaurant. As Seohae walked in, seeing some familiar faces, something in the far corner of the room, caught her eye. She continued to look, as this person turned into an angel. He was wearing white pants that went up to his ankles, and nice dressy shoes. His black button up shirt suited him well. Then as Seohae looked closer, her thoughts went back to reality, as she realized that angel that she saw… was none other than Park Jung-Su aka: Leeteuk, and her worst enemy. Seohae sighed to herself, as she walked towards the bar. Once she got to the bar, the bartender went up to her and smiled.

“And what can I get you miss?”The bartender asked.

“Eunhyuk, just watch out for her… and whatever you do… DO NOT GIVE HER SOJU OR VODKA!”Seohae heard Donghae’s voice ring in her ear, as she remembered the last time she had alcohol.

“Ah, Lemon Drop Martini please, with an extra shot of vodka.”Seohae said to the bartender, even though she knew what was going to happen. The bartender nodded, and went to make her drink.

“You should know by now, that vodka messes you up.”Leeteuk said to her, from behind.

**

Leeteuk, smiled politely as Kibum was talking. Leeteuk then started to look around the place. As he looked around, he saw something that caught his eye. He watched as a petit size girl came walking in, with jet black shinny hair. Her black dress fitted her well, as it outlined her slim figure. His heart started to pump really fast, as he continued to stare at her. Then as Leeteuk continued to look closer, he realized who it was. His heart dropped, when he realized that it was Shim Seohae, and the one person that he hates the most.

“Leeteuk?”Kibum asked Leeteuk. But completely ignoring him, he found himself walking towards to the bar, where Seohae was. Once he got there, he heard her order a drink.

“Ah, Lemon Drop Martini please… with an extra shot of vodka.”He heard her say.

“Aish, you babo! Don’t you know that will mess you up?!”He told himself.

“You should know by now, that vodka, messes you up.”Leeteuk told her with concern. He then watched, as Seohae turned towards him.

“YA! Why the hell you even care… “Seohae said, giving him a glare. Leeteuk rolled his eyes at her.

“Because skinny cows like you, shouldn’t be drinking like that.”Leeteuk told her, as he pointed at the drink when the bartender placed it down in front of her. Seohae then grabbed the drink, and took a sip from the glass, and then she placed it back down onto the counter. Just when Seohae was about to say something, Leeteuk watch her, as her facial expressions went from being pissed off, to a sad expression…

**

Seohae watched in front of her, as Donghae and her once best friend stood in front of the mini stage. She watched as, Donghae lovingly placed his arm around waist, and then gently placed a small kiss on her cheek. She continued to stare, until Donghae looked her way. Seohae then quickly turned her head, as Donghae left the stage, and walked towards her. Seohae heart started to beat really fast, as she watched Donghae come towards her. Then she grabbed her drink and began to drown it down. After she finished, she started to feel dizzy.

 “Leeteuk, get me out of here…”Seohae said… 

**

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Remember, comments= UPDATES! ^^