Welcome Back!

I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Jung rubbed his eyes as he rose from his bed, getting up to open the door. His sister, Jan Di had been knocking for so long. She calls it knocking but her one knock is as if she through a big rock on the door. Yi Jung quickly opens it, “what! What do you want?" 

"You sleep too much. Now come down stairs you have guests here to see you!" Jan Di ordered, followed by a high joyful jump when she told him of the guests.

Yi Jung rolled his eyes and faced his back to her, "tell them I don't want come down!" Jan Di now with anger, kicks the door fully open and walks up to her brother making eye contact with death stares. "Jun Pyo is here too and he is your best friend and my boyfriend. I don't want us to break up because of you understand!" Jan Di spoke in abuttal way and made a pout. She speaks in a sisterly joking way followed by deep glares, which usually gets all of her friends and family to do what she says.

"Aish! Ok, let me wash up and I will come down..." Yi Jung finally agreed to do as Jan Di said. Her glares were giving him the shivers.

"Yay! Come quickly." Jan Di smiles and gives Yi Jung a warm sisterly hug and hops happily down stairs. Yi Jung shuts his door and heads for his room bathroom and washes his face. As he finishes, he lifts his head up and observes his reflection in the mirror. He realizes what he did yesterday might have been a little too much, but it was the right thing to do. For him loneliness was his only ally. Taking a deep breath Yi Jung dries his face and hands with a towel and heads downstairs to find Woo Bin and Jun Pyo waiting for him. Ji Hoo was nowhere to be seen. But Yi Jung did not give it much use to ask where Ji Hoo was.

∞–––––––––––––––––––––∞

"Yi Jung bro, how have you been?" Woo Bin was the first to go greet Yi Jung as he made his way down. Yi Jung sat on the couch in front of friends. Jun Pyo later stood up and said his hellos. Jun Pyo stood with his manners, because Jan Di was in the same room and since they were dating, he had to keep a good image in front of her. "Yi Jung where have you been? You don't come to the lounge anymore..."

"After all that happened do you still think I can be myself again?" hearing Yi Jung`s tone, Woo Bin and Jun Pyo looked at each other and then back at Yi Jung. They both didn't ask another question. Sure they knew what happen, but they didn't know Yi Jung would be taking the situation to heart, this much. 

The living room where they all sat had turned into awkward silence. Jan Di breaking the silence cleared and smiled. 

Woo Bin oppa and Jun Pyo guess who has come back!" Jan Di joyfully spoke while clapping.

"Who?" Woo Bin and Jun Pyo questioned with curiosity. 

"Speak of the angel and there she is." Jan Di`s smile grew as she saw the one she spoke of, come their way.

Everyone turns to look at the figure heading towards them.

"Ga Eul!" Woo Bin stood up with shock as he saw her coming.

"Woo Bin oppa, how are you? Jun Pyo oppa you look well." Ga Eul greets the two as she sets the tray of coffee that she had made for all of them.

"Ga Eul you didn't have to do this." Jan Di replied as she took her cup of coffee and took a sip.

"It's ok. I saw a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter