I Did it Again!

I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on let go downstairs” Yi Hyun manages to pull his bother off the floor but couldn’t get him to move a step.

“Yi Jung, I know your hurt and with father acting like this, I understand your pain…”

“Do you really think you understand?” Yi Jung replied to his brother but without making any eye contact.

“Of course I do. I am your older brother. Now come on, if you come down then father will cool down too” Yi Jung takes a deep sigh and nodes his head. Yi Hyun smiles after getting an approval from his brother and then pushes Yi Jung to where his closet full of clothes was located. Yi Hyun opens the closet and one after another looks at the suits, thinking of which one to pick.

Still searching through the closet Yi Hyun calls out “Yi Jung what would you like to wear” there was no answer from him.

“Ah! How about, this one?” Yi Hyun took out a black and white tux. The pants were black followed by a black t-shirt, white vest and lastly a black coat to go with it. Yi Hyun places the suit, which was still on a hanger and observed how it looked. “Yes! This will look lovely on you. Wear this one. Come down quickly, and please calm down. Ok?” Yi Jung without a word just nodded. Before heading out Yi Hyun walks over to another closet which was full of shoes, he looks around and pulls out black nicely polished shoes, which could be used as a mirror due to the amazing shine. He takes the shoes and walks over to Yi Jung`s bed and places the shoes under the suit which he had placed on the bed.

“Don’t worry about the mess, I will have the maid come in and clean it up. Just try to calm down ok?” With a smile Yi Hyun pats his brother on the shoulder and with that heads out of the room with shutting the door. Yi Jung forces his feet and makes his way into the bathroom. He slams the door closed and instantly falls to the ground. “Calm down? How can I calm down? How will I be able to see the event? Seeing the one I loved get married to my own brother! How!” Yi Jung digs his head into his arms and didn’t make any movement for minutes. 30 minutes after Yi Jung walks out of the bathroom, fresh but still upset. He had decided to go. He had ashamed his family already, he wouldn’t want to cause them any more pain or trouble. Yi Jung after being dressed combs his hair and lastly puts his shoes on, as he sits on his bed, the same thoughts coming to mind. Taking a deep sigh and trying not think of anything at the moment Yi Jung heads to the door and puts his hand on the knob and slowly turns the knob and opened the door. The door made a short creek sound but it wasn’t heard for long because of the noise coming from downstairs. Yi Jung makes his way down the stairs. Every step he took reminded him of the great times he had and those times will just in a few minutes have no meanings left!

“Yi Jung, you’re here!” Yi Hyun noticed his brother and quickly walked over to him. Not only him but also Yi Jung`s father noticed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter