You Know Better

I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finding no point in just sitting there outside, and knowing that the wedding ceremony would be starting soon, Yi Jung gets up and slowly makes his way into the mansion. Before entering he hoped that he wouldn’t bump into that girl again, because one he would have to say sorry for misjudging her and two she might tell others what he did and complain, because that’s, what many girls did just to get attention. Yi Jung walks over to his family who were all standing together in a group and greeting guest. Yi Jung makes himself fit into the group, but stood behind his family.

 

“Yi Jung, meet Mr. Lee, he owns the biggest stocks in Korea. He wanted to meet you.” Mr. So directs Mr. Lee to Yi Jung. Yi Jung straightens himself up and speaks with much manner.

 

“Good day, sir.” Yi Jung spoke as he bowed.

 

“Nice to meet you. I heard a lot of great things. You helped your family company rise to the top. There aren’t many smart kids like you these days. Keep up the good work. It was a pleasure to meet you.”

 

“Deh. Thank you, for coming. Please help yourself to anything you need.” Mr. Lee was about to walk away when he stopped his steps and turned back and faced Yi Jung.

 

“By the way, I haven’t seen you in your father`s office lately. I heard an incident occurred and you haven’t been coming ever since....” before Yi Jung could reply or say anything Mr. So speaks “nothing, you know with the company and his brother`s wedding, Yi Jung has himself occupied. He stays home and works. Come now.” With that Mr. So pulls Mr. Lee to the other direction. Before leaving Mr. So looks back at Yi Jung and with short words speaks “See what I have to deal with because of you!” With that Mr. So leaves as well and Yi Jung was once again left with the thoughts, which gave him fear and pain. 

 

“Omo! Ga Eul you look so pretty” Jan Di yelled as she caught sight of her childhood friend walking her way towards her, wearing a beautiful white dress, long, one stripped full of flowers, plain and simple. Even though the dress was simple, it embraced Ga Eul`s beauty without fail.  “Thanks Jan Di. Yi Hyun oppa congrats on the wedding, you finally aged up from being a kid” Ga Eul speaks as she messes Yi Hyun`s hair. Ga Eul was another member of the So family, she spent so much time with them that formality wasn’t needed but she still kept her limits and manners.  “Yah! Ga Eul don’t embarrass me in front of the my new bride ok” Yi Hyun gives Ga Eul a smile and she return one but hers was more childish since she was the youngest of the family but the same age as Jan Di.

 

“Oh, Ga Eul you didn’t meet Yi Jung yet, the last time you came from America, he was on a trip and you two didn’t get to meet.” Jan Di spoke.

“Yeah, where is he. I can`t wait to see how he turned out its been so long since we last met.” Ga Eul replies to Jan Di and walks in her direction.

“Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter