Chapter 2 - Seoul Cafe

My Mafia, My Beloved

"Noona, you don't have class tomorrow right?" Hanbin asked while he watched Dara clean the dishes.

"Neh. Why? Do you need something?" Dara asked.

"Ani. Let's go to Seoul Cafe tomorrow and have lunch there" Hanbin walked beside Dara and started wiping the cleaned dishes.

"Why? Don't you have class tomorrow?" Dara asked.

"I don't have classes in the morning because our teachers have a meeting in the morning until noon. Let's eat around 10 noona?" Hanbin smiled.

"Fine. If that's what you want." Dara smiled.

"Thank you Noona! I miss eating with you Noona" Hanbin frowned.

"Aigoo. My dongsaeng is being a baby again." Dara smiled and hugged Hanbin. "Aigoo. You're so tall, I can't reach you anymore"

"Noona, we haven't hanged out for the past two weeks! We always hang out atleast twice a week" Hanbin frowned.

"Mianhae dongsaeng-ah. I've been busy, there's a lot of things noona have to do before we choose our major" Dara smiled.

"I understand Noona, but don't forget about tomorrow arasso?" Hanbin said and hugged Dara.

"Arasso. I won't forget!" Dara smiled.

"You need to eat alot Noona, you're so small and thin" Hanbin said and pinched Dara on his arm.

"Don't do that" Dara frowned and pulled Hanbin's hand from her arm.

"Saranghae Noona" Hanbin smiled.

"Saranghae dongsaeng-ah" Dara smiled. 

 

"Noona! Let's go!" Hanbin said and knocked on Dara's door.

"Arasso. Coming" Dara said and opened her door.

"Aigoo. Look at your shoe laces noona" Hanbin said and he knelt down.

"Mianhae Hanbin-ah" Dara smiled.

"Who would tie your shoes if I'm not here huh? What if you tripped or something?" Hanbin said.

"Komawo dongsaeng" Dara smiled. Hanbin stood up and both of them walked outside of their condominium building. 

 "Let's just ride the taxi noona, I don't want to walk its too far and the bus is not yet here" Hanbin said. 

"Arasso, if that's what you want" Dara smiled.

In 10 minute ride with the taxi, they go to the Seoul Cafe. They are lucky that there is not alot of people at the Seoul Cafe, because people come at the cafe around lunch time.

"Noona! Let's go to our usual place near the window!" Hanbin said and pulled Dara towards their sit while the waitress followed them.

"Good Afternoon Ma'am and Sir. Welcome to Seoul Cafe, my name is Hayi and I'll be taking care of you today. Can I get you something to drink?" Hayi smiled at us.

"I'll have a cup of earl grey tea please" Dara smiled at her. "What about you Hanbin?"

"U-uh.h-hu.I'll j-just get som-some sweet tea" Hanbin said and looked at the menu.

"Okay. I'll be right back with your drinks. Meanwhile please take your time in checking the menu." Hayi said and walked away towards the kitchen to get their drinks.

"Yah. What's wrong with you?" Dara asked.

"She's so pretty noona" Hanbin mumbled and looked at where Hayi is standing.

"Aigoo. You like her? You just saw her!" Dara smiled.

" I know Noona! but it's like love at first sight" Hanbin sighed.

"Yah! You're too young for that Hanbin" Dara frowned.

"Don't worry noona. I'll handle this myself" Hanbin said and smiled at Dara.

"Fine." Dara said. Hanbin just smiled at her and looked at the menu.

"Are you both ready to order?" Hayi smiled at both of them.

"Neh. I'll have the club sandwich" Dara smiled at her. 

"A-a-and I'll have the sa-same" Hanbin smiled.

"Neh. I'll be right back with your food" Hayi smiled and went to get their orders.

Hanbin and Dara got their food already and both of them are happily chatting about the happenings in their school. While in they are in the middle of their lunch, Hanbin's phone rang.

"Mianhae noona. I have to answer this" Hanbin said.

"Arasso. Go ahead" Dara smiled. 

"Komawo" Hanin smiled and went outside to answer the call.

Dara continued to eat and after 5 minutes Hanbin came back with a frown in his face.

"What's wrong?" Dara asked.

"I have to go Noona" Hanbin frowned.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Dara asked worridly 

"Ani, it's just I have to do something about school. I told them that I can't go but they insisted that I should attend this meeting" Hanbin frowned.

"Aigoo. It's fine. Just go Hanbin, maybe it's important." Dara smiled. 

"But it's our day noona" Hanbin frowned.

" I totally understand. Don't worry Hanbin just go ahead." Dara smiled.

"Mianhae noona. I promise I'll make it up to you" Hanbin frowned.

"Aigoo. Don't worry about it. I'll just see you at home?" Dara smiled.

"Neh." Hanbin said.

"take care Hanbin" Dara said and Hanbin smiled at her before going out.

"Is everything okay?" Hayi asked when she noticed Hanbin left.

"Neh. I'll just have this tea on a cup please and I'll pay for the bill" Dara smiled.

"Neh. I'll be right back" Hayi said and took care of the bill. She came back at the table with the tea and the bill.

"Komawo" Dara said and paid for their bills.She left the table and on her way out she bumped into someone and spilled all the tea on her clothes and some of her things are on the floor.

 

"Omo" Dara said.

"I'm sorry" the guy mumbled and started to wipe his hand.

"An-ani. I'm sorry. I'm not looking" Dara said and looked up to the guy. She stared at him for awhile, he looked familiar.

"Let me help you" the guy said and bent down to pick some of Dara's things.

"Komawo" Dara said and took her things from the guy.

"Uhh. Here let me lend you my coat for the mean time" the guy said and and handed Dara his coat.

"Ani. It's okay...it's" Dara said.

"No. Please take this. Your shirt.." the guy said and immediately Dara saw the her shirt is really wet from the tea and you can already see her brassiere.

"uh. Komawo..."

"My name is Jiyong" Jiyong said and he put the coat in Dara's shoulder. 

"Komawo Jiyong-shii. I'll return this to you, is there anyway I can contact you? So that I can give this back to you?" Dara said.

"Here's my card...."

"Uh my name is Dara. Sandara Park" Dara smiled at him.

"Okay. Here's my card Ms. Park" Jiyong said.

"Neh. Komawo. I'll just call Jiyong-shi" Dara said and took the card and left.

 

"What's wrong Jiyong?" Youngbae said when he saw Jiyong smiling while walking towards them.

"Nothing.: Jiyong said and wiped away the smile on his face.

"You're scary hyung" Seungri mumbled and drank his coffee.

"Where's Daesung and Hyung?" Jiyong asked. 

"Seunghyun hyung is out on a date with Bom noona and Daesung is I don't know, I can't contact him" Youngbae said and Seungri nodded.

"Okay. I need you to do a background check on Sandara Park" Jiyong said.

"Sandara Park? Who's that?" Seungri asked.

"No one" Jiyong said.

"WHen do you need it?" Youngbae asked.

"As soon as possible" Jiyong said.

"Okay. Got it" Youngbae said.

"Hyuung. Who's that?!" Seungri asked once again.

"Don't ask rat" Jiyong said and started drinking his black coffee.

"Ugh. FIne be that way. I have a date with Chaerin tomorrow" Seungri said.

"A date? with Chaerin? Are you serious?" Youngbae asked.

"Of course! Why not?!" Seungri asked.

"She hates you" Youngbae said.

"No she don't" Seungri said.

"Of course she do! What did you do? to make her say yes?" Youngbae glared at him.

"No-nothing" Seungri said.

"Tell me" Jiyong said.

"I did nothing! I promsie!" Seungri said and walked out.

"He's up to no good. I tell you" Youngbae said.

"Let him be" Jiyong said.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SORRY IT WAS A SUPER LATE UPLOAD. I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL STUFFS. 

IM REALLY SORRY...