Chapter 3 - Laundry shop

My Mafia, My Beloved

When Dara got home, she immediately removed the coat she noticed the label

Yves Saint Laurent

"Omo. This one is so expensive" Dara said. I can't clean this with our machine. Dara took her phone out and started dailing.

"Dara?" Donghae said.

"Neh, Do you know any good laundry shop?" Dara asked.

"Laundry shop? for?" Donghae asked. 

"I just need to have a coat to laundry" Dara said.

"Oh. I'll come get you, I know some place" Donghae said.

"Komawo, Donghae! What time are you comgin?" Dara asked.

"Are you ready? I'll be there in 30 minutes? Is that okay?" Donghae asked.

"Neh. I'll just change. See you Haehae" Dara said and hanged up. 

Dara changed her clothes and waited for Donghae. In just 30 minutes, Donghae did arrived and accompanied Dara to one famous laundry shop around their area.

"Ahjumma, how long will it take?" Dara asked.

"It will be done in 30 minutes. Would you like to just come back or would you just wait here?" Ahjumma smiled at her.

"We'll just wait here ahjumma" Dara smiled. "Thank you for accompaniying me here Hae, it's okay if you go home first> I can go on my own"

"No. Im fine, I'll wait for you" Donghae said.

"Arasso, just wait at the waiting room. There are free coffees and snack there if you like" the ahjumma said.

"Neh. Komawo" Dara said and she pulled Donghae towards the waiting area. They sat at one of the couch.

"You want some coffee Dara?" Donghae asked.

"Neh." Dara smiled.

"How about some donuts?" Donghae asked.

"Just coffee" Dara smiled. 

"Okay. I'll be right back. I'll just buy some donuts outside and I'll get you coffee" Donghae smiled and Dara just nodded. 

Dara took one of her notebook for class and started reading for her class tomorrow. Dara likes to read her notes in preparation for her classes.

"Wah! Dara-shii!" Somebody shouted and sat next to Dara. Dara stared at him, he looks familiar but Dara can't remember where he saw him. 

"I'm Seungri! We met at the restaurant! You bought a spicy chicken!" Seungri smiled widely at her. Dara tried to remember and yeah she remembers him, the one who talked to her while waiting for the chicken.

"Ah. Neh, I remember already" Dara smiled.   "I'm Sandara Park, but just call me Dara" 

"I'm Lee Seunghyun! But call me Seungri, How old are you?" Seungri smiled 

"I'm 19" Dara smiled.

"You're 19 already? I thought you're only 16? You look so young!" Seungri smiled.

"I'm 18! but I'll be turning 19 ina few months" Seungri smiled. "So can I call you Dara noona then?"

"Uh- Sure" Dara smiled. 

"So what are you doing here noona?" Seungir asked. 

"Oh. I'm just waiting for the laundry to finish." Dara smiled. 

"Ah. I'm here to wait for my laundry! They are done, I'm just waiting for them to look for us" Seungri smiled.

"that's good then" Dara smiled. 

"Lee Seungri?" Ahyjumma shouted and Seungri raised his hand.

"See you around Dara nonna!" Seungri smiled and waved goodbye and walked to ahjumma. 

Right when Seungri left Donghae came back with a bag on his hand and took some coffee for both of Dara and him. 

 "Mianhae it took me so long The line is so long" Donghae said and sat beside her.

"It's okay and I wanted to apologize, we we're suppose to do our project but Hanbin" Dara frowned.

"I told you it's fine" Donghae said and ruffled Dara's hair.

"Komawo! You're the best Haehae" Dara smiled and hugged Donghae.

 

JIYONG AND THE OTHERS

""Jiyong, I have Sandara Park's file right here" Youngbae said and handed Jiyong a white folder.

 

Name: Sandara Park                          Nickname: Dara

Address: 214-215 YG Tower A, 

Birthday: November 12, 1995

School: Seoul University, unknown Major

Parents: Myung Soo Park, Min Eun Park

Sibling/s: Hanbin Park

Blood Type:               Height: 5'4''                     Weight: 45 KG

Relationship Status: Single

Jobs: N/A

 Friend/s: Donghae Lee

 ...

"Thanks" Jiyong said and continued on reading Dara's file.

"Hyuuuuuung! I met Dara noona!" Seungri shouted.

"What?!" Jiyong stood up and walked to Seungri.

"I-i met Dara noona. the girl at the spicy chicken" Seungri said. 

"the girl at the spicy chicken and Dara" Jiyong mumbled. 

"I met her at the laundry shop, I was going to ask her number but when I came back, she's with another guy too bad." Seungri frowned.

"Yah! I thought you're dating Chaerin? And now hitting thatgirl?" Youngbae said and smacked SEungri's head.

"Ani! I just want to be her friend. She's so kind and guess what! She's only 19!" Seungri said.

"Yeah. I'll go" Jiyong said and fixed his things and walked out.

"By any chance rat, does this Dara that you met awhile ago is this girl?" Youngbae asked and showed a picture of Sandara Park.

"Neh! That's the girl!" Seungri smiled. "She's so pretty"

 

DARA

"Call him already Dara" Dara mumbled to herself when she got at their apartment. Dara took his calling card inside her bag

Kwon Jiyong

CEO

[email protected]

***-***-****

"CEO?" Dara widedned her eyes.