Chapter 6- His Friends

My Mafia, My Beloved

"DARA NOONA!" Someone shouted. Dara looked up and looked from where the voice came from from the entrace of the cafe she saw Seungri smiled widely at her. 

"ANNYEONG!" Seungri waved and walked towards her. She smiled at him. 

"Seungri-shi" Dara said

"Just call me Seungri noona" Seungri smiled. 

"Ah neh" Dara nodded. 

"Are you alone? What are you doing here?" Seungri asked. 

"Ah. Please sit" Dara smiled. 

"Komawo" Seungri said and sat at the vacant chari infront of Dara. 

"So noona what are you doing here? are you with your brother?" Seungri asked.

"Ani. I'm alone, my friend and I are supposed to talk about our project but he left already. The school needs him" Dara smiled . 

"Oh. A friend" Seungri smiled and Dara nodded. 

"How about you? What are you doing here? Are you meeting your friends too?" Dara asked.

"Neh! I'm waiting for them we're going to eat snacks here" Seungri explained. 

"Is it okay noona if I sit here first while I wait for them?" Seungri smiled. Dara nodded and Seungri sat beside her. 

"Is Jiyongshi coming too?" Dara thought.

"Continue what you're doing noona" Seungri asked. 

"neh" Dara nodded and continued reading the book. Dara taking a sip on her latte.

"HYUUUUUNG!" Seungri shouted and immediately stood up, he elbowed Dara and all her drink spilled on her lap.

"Omo" Dara said. 

"AHHHH. Noona! Mianhae!" Seungri said and took tissues on the table and started wiping Dara's lap and legs. 

"it-its kay" Dara said. She feels really uncomfortable in what Seungri is daoing. 

"Are you okay?" Someone said. Dara looked up and saw Jiyong staring at her. 

"Ah. Ne-neh" Dara nodded. 

"Come. I'll accompany you to the restroom" Jiyong said and pulled Dara up for her to standup. 

"Mianhae noona"Seungri pouted. 

"It's okay" Dara smiled and started walking towards the restroom. 

"we.will.talk" Jiyong glared at Seungri. 

"Hyuuuuuung" Seungri said. 

"Tsk.tsk.tsk" Daesung said and smiled at Seungri. 

"Youngbae hyuung" Seungri frowned. 

"It's okay maknae" Youngbae said and patted Seungri's head. 

 

JIYONG AND DARA

"Are you okay?" Jiyong asked while walking towards the restroom. 

"Neh" Dara smiled . 

"What are you doing here with Seungri?" Jiyong asked, 

"I was with my friend a while ago but he went back to school for some school requirement, then Seungri saw me" Dara smiled. 

"Oh. "Jiyong said. 

"I'll wait for you here" Jiyong said and stood just outside the women's bathroom. Dara nodded and went inside.

 

DARA's POV

I went inside the restroom, i took some paper napkin in the holder and put some water on it and started to wipe my legs.When I was done I immediately went out and saw Jiyong leaning on the wall waiting for me. 

"Are you okay now?" Jiyong asked. I smiled and nodded at him. We went back to my table and saw Seungri looking down with a frown on his face. 

"I'll introduce you to my friends Dara" Jiyong smiled. When we reach back to the table, Seungri immediately looked up at me.

"Noonaaaa! Im really sorry" I was shocked when he suddenly knelt down infront of me. 

"Omo. Stand up. It's okay!" I said and tried to pull him up. Omo why would he kneel. "It's okay. Please stand up"

"Komawo Noona!" Seungri said, he stood up and run toward me when the guy with a pink hair pulled him away.

"Not a good idea maknae" the guy with the pink hair said.

"Dara" Jiyong said and I looked at him waiting for him to say something.

"I would like you to meet my friends" Jiyong smiled.

"This one is Youngbae" Jiyong said and put his arm on the pink haired guy. "that one is Seunghyun hyung but we call him TOP" He said and pointed at the tall guy with black hair. "that is Daesung" He said again and pointed at the guy whose hair is covering his eyes. "And well you know the trouble maker. Seungri out maknae" 

"Anyeong, I'm Dara" I bowed at them.

"We know" Seunghyun smiled at me.

"I need to go hyung, Minzy called, I need to sign some papers. Nice meeting you Dara-shi." Daesung said and bowed at us. "Ah. Neh nice meeting you too" I bowed at him. "Will he be okay with that hair?" I asked Jiyong. Jiyong looked at me and laughed. "He will. Don't worry about him" Jiyong said patted my head.

"I need to go to Ji, I have a family dinner" Seunghyun said and bowed at us "Nice meeting you Dara, hope to see you soon" I bowed at him. "See you guys tomorrow. Peace out!"He said and ran outside. This Seunghyun guy is pretty weird.

"Well, I'll have to go too, come with me punk" Youngbae said and pulled Seungri beside me. "Eh? Why me! I want to spend more time with my noo--" Seungri said but he wasn't able to finish his words when he just nodded. "Nice meeting you Dara" Youngbae said and bowed at us. "You too" Dara smiled. "See you around noona! Bye hyung!" Seungri shouted and walked outside. 

"Le'ts have dinner?"Jiyong smiled at me. "Why did your friends suddenly leave? I though you guys went here to meet with each other?" I asked. I remebered Sungri told me that a while ago. "I thought so too but they all left, so let's have dinner?" He asked. I'm not really sure if I should go with him, I just met him recently  but he's really kind. "I'll bring you home, I promise" Jiyong smiled, "Ah. N-neh" I smiled at him and nodded.

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Sorry for the short update. :D