Chapter 1 - Spicy Chicken

My Mafia, My Beloved

"Yah! Hanbin wake up already!" Dara said and started to shake Hanbin. 

"I don't want to Noona, still sleepy" Hanbin said and rolled on the other side of the bed. 

"Aigoo. Wake up! You'll be late" Dara pouted and sat beside Hanbin and continued shaking me. 

"Arasso. Arasso" Hanbin said and slowly sat up. 

"Get ready okay? I need to go! I still need to study for our quiz" Dara said and started to walk away. 

"Noona, bring home some spicy chicken for me?"Hanbin smiled at Dara. 

"Arasso. Arasso. Just go get ready for school. Arasso?"Dara said.

"Neh! Take care on your way to school!" Hanbin shouted and started to prepare his things for school. 

"Neh!" Dara waved goodbye and started her way to school. 

 

 

 

"DARAAAAAAAAA!!" Someone shouted and Dara looked at her back. She saw her bestfriend Donghae running towards her.

"Yah! Stop shouting!" Dara said and continued  to walk.

"Let's plan our project after school!" Donghae said.

"I can't. I need to bring Hanbin his spicy chicken" Dara smiled. 

"Okay. Let's just do it at your house?"Donghae said. "Oh! I know! Let's go tomorrow! Let's meet at the iKon cafe"

"Well...Okay" Dara nodded. "that's a good idea Donghae"

"I know. Kaja! We need to study for the quiz!" Donghae said and started to pull Dara towards their school.  

 

After their long day in school now Dara and Donghae are starting to walk going to their own home.

"Aigoo. I can't believe in a few weeks. We'll start choosing our Major" Donghae sighed.

“I know. What will you choose?” Dara asked.

“Hmm. Architecture, how about you Dara?” Donghae asked.

“Business Management” Dara smiled

“Oh. Yeah I know” Donghae smiled. Of course, Dara would take that course to manage their own business. Both of Dara’s parents are away to manage their business in Jeju Island. They have a branches of restaurant in the island since Jeju Island is popular with the tourist.

“I’ll see you around!” Dara said and waved at Donghae.

“Where are you going? Your house is that way right” Donghae said and pointed at the opposite side where Dara is walking.

“Yes! But I need to buy a spicy chicken for Hanbin” Dara smiled.

“I’ll accompany you!” Donghae said and started to walk towards Dara’s way.

“Ani! I can manage! Just go home! Bye!” Dara said and continued walking towards the restaurant where she’ll buy Hanbin’s favorite spicy chicken. 

 

 

“Ahjumma” Dara bowed at the lady who’s been selling the spicy chicken.

“Dara! You’re here. What can I get for you?”

“I’ll get the spicy chicken” Dara smiled.

“Arasso. Just sit first while I cook some for you”

“Komawo Ahjumma” Dara said and sat at one of the empty table. Dara looked around and saw some few people. This is one of Dara and Hanbin’s favorite restaurant, it’s quite famous around their place.

“HYUUUUNG! Stop it!” Dara heard a loud voice enter the restaurant.

“Yah! Keep your voice down low! You’re too loud!” A mohawk guy said and smacked the head of a guy with an eyes with dark circles.

 “Make sure the food here is good or else I’ll kill you” the tall guy said and sat at the table beside Dara.

“Oh. Seungri-yah. You’re here” Ahjumma said.

“Ahjumma! Im here with my friends, I told them about your spicy chicken and bibimbap” Seungri said and stood at the counter. “I’ll order 3 spicy chicken, 5 bibimbap and 5 soju, ahjumma”

“Arasso. I’ll bring your food in a few minutes” Ahjumma said and went again back to the kitchen to prepare the food.

“Annyeong!” a guy stood infront of Dara and bowed at her. Dara looked up and saw Seungri smiling at her.

“A-anyeong” Dara bowed and looked down.

“I always see you here and your boyfriend. Where is he?” Seungri asked.

“boyfriend?” Dara looked up.

“Neh. The guy you’re always with” Seungri said.

“A-ni. He’s not my boyfriend. He’s my b-brother” Dara said and looked down.

“Ohh. That’s nice to hear! I’m…..”

“Yah! Stop flirting! You’re scaring her!” the mohwak guy named Youngbae said and started to pull Seungri away.

“Mianhae for his behavour” Youngbae said and bowed at her,

“Neh” Dara mumbled.

“Dara, here’s your spicy chicken”

“Komawo ahjumma. I’ll go” Dara bid her goodbye.

“Take care Dara”Ahjumma waved goodbye at her. Dara bowed down and started to walk home.

 

 

 

“Dara? Weird name” Seungri said.

“I can’t believe you did that to the poor girl!” Daesung said. 

"She looks so innocent for your games rat" Seunghyun said.

"Seungri, here's your order" Ahjumma interupted and started to place the food on the tray.

"I'll get it Ahjumma" Seungri stood up and carried the plate to their table.

"Aigoo. You're such a goodboy Seungri" Ahjumma said and patted Seungri's head.

"Komawo" Seungri bowed and went back to their table.

"She's so pretty right?" Seungri smiled. 

"Ugh. You're unbelievable" Youngbae said and looked at the food.

"this look good" Youngbae said. 

"I know" Daesung nodded and stared at the food.

"Yah! Jiyong, you've been silent since we got here" Seunghyun said and poked JIyong on his head.

"Tsss." Jiyong said and started digging on his food.

"Can't believe I'm eating here" Jiyong mumbled.

"Why not hyung? This place is good" Seungri said and continued on eating his food.

"He's right rat. What if some of the gang saw us here? They'll make fun of us" Seunghyun said.

"They won't see us here, and some of them don't even know our face" Seungri said. "Just eat your food" 

"Let's eat here again!" Daesung smiled at them.

"Okay. This is really good" Seunghyun agreed.

"Whaat?" Youngbae said. "I though you're against eating here?"

"I know, but the banana's here taste good" Seunghyun said and took another bite of his banana.

"You're such an alien hyung" Jiyong said.

"Whatever" Seunghyun said. "So what are the plans for tonight?"

"Nothing. I'll go after this" Jiyong said.

"Why not? Let's party hyung!" Seungri said. 

"Not tonight, I'm not in the mood" Jiyong said.

"Fine. We'll go without you" Youngbae said.

"Okay. Enjoy" Jiyong mumbled,

 

 

"Hanbin-ah!" Dara said.

"Noona!" Hanbin said and welcomed Dara at their door.

"Is that my spicy chicken?"Hanbin said and took the plastic bag from Dara's hand.

"Neh" Dara said and took of her shoes. 

"I'll prepare the table and let's eat noona" Hanbin said.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

So here's the revised version and story of My Mafia, My Beloved. I really wanted to rewrite this story, so here it is. 

PLEASE ENJOY and PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS and SUGGESTION.