Chapter 4

Fate Is Unpredictable

Fate Is Unpredictable

Chapter 4

 



 

She just looked at the empty space while thinking many things as usual. No matter where and when, she likes to look at the sky while thinks many things, from the smallest thing until the biggest one. Just like now, she just looked at the cloud while observing the shapes.

 

Today was a very beautiful day. The yellow and orange leaves started to fall one by one. The cold wind passed by calmly and sometimes made some of the leaves flew along with it. This beautiful scenery could be saw in front of the amusement park despite the crowd has starting to walk in the amusement park.

 

She took a deep breath and putted her hands inside her pocket because of the cold wind. She turned her head to the right to see a big clock near the entrance and she could saw the clock showing 9.51 am. She and Jiyong already promised to meet here at 10 am. So she basically was too early.

 

But like old folks said, the early bird catches the worms. So she already used to it. But truth to be told, it was true. But the other old folks said, the second mouse gets the cheese. So should she be the mouse instead?

 

Wait a second, why is she thinking something unworthy like that? Well, dislike it or not, that’s how she is. By the way, she decided to ignore the question when she saw someone she was waiting for. Here he is, walking so fast towards her with a big grin on his face.

 

“Hello.” He said while patted her head slowly. Oh, Sandara Park… Could she realize how much he loves her? But sadly, she always thinks horrible chances that could happen to her. So she couldn’t help to think that he just acted ‘nice’ in front of her.

 

I’m sorry

 

“Hey…” Dara said slowly and looked down in such a low spirit.

 

Jiyong just looked at her with his sad eyes. “Are you okay?” He asked in worry tone. But like always, Dara just nodded while kept shut. “You seem so tired… Do you wanted to go somewhere calm instead going inside?” She could hear him asked her once again.

 

When she heard those words, she looked at him with a glint of hope in her eyes. She nodded once again but this time she decided to open , “Yeah… I wanted to go somewhere calmer than this and… I want to eat…” She slowly said while fidgeting her fingers.

 

“Well, let’s get going then… My motorcycle was parked right there.” Jiyong grabbed her hand nicely and took her to his motorcycle.

 

The moment they stood near his motorcycle, he quickly took one helmet and putted it nicely on Dara’s head. After she used the helmet, Jiyong took another helmet and wore it. He sat on the motorcycle and started the engine before Dara sat behind him.

 

After them both sat at the motorcycle, Jiyong quickly drove away and took her to a not-so-crowd restaurant. Even though it was not so popular, it was Dara’s favorite restaurant. She saw the restaurant. After she saw it, he could saw her happy face when she took of the helmet.

 

They both came in to the restaurant and order their favorite foods. While waiting the order to come, they both talked happily regarding all things they saw and experience. But when the order came, they both quickly ate it and finished it in fast mood.

 

Jiyong paid the bill and quickly took Dara to a park near the restaurant. It was so quiet and relaxing, just like she wanted to. She quickly made her way to a bench under a big tree and sat there. Jiyong just followed her behind and he couldn’t feel happier when he saw her happy faces.

 

“Thank you, Jiyong… Thank you for understanding me…” She sincerely said and smiled softly at him.

 

“You’re welcome… Anything for you, Dara…” He said while sat next to her. And I hope I’m the only reason that can make you smile like that. He unconsciously thought while looking at her.

 

This is your and my story

 



 

A/N:

Sorry for the late update and I hope you enjoy this chapter

Until then, Bye Bye~

Hope you can leave comments, upvotes, and subscribes my story

 



Next Chapter: Chapter 5

I must not be worthy of this thing called love, even though I’m by your side
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely