Chapter 1

Fate Is Unpredictable

Fate Is Unpredictable

–Arc 1: Chapter 1

 



 

It’s been a month since the party. Many things happened right after the party. YG signed the workers too many mission until everyone barely met each other since they only paired into two for each mission or maybe they’ll work alone.

 

She looked at the night Seoul’s skies from her table at the 6th floor of the YG building after she finished her mission 10 hours ago. She has been thinking and thinking but she couldn’t think straight this night. Not after she found herself strange and slowly changed behavior. She herself doesn’t know when she changed. But one thing for sure, she even don’t know how to change her selves back.

 

Her mind always thinks about Kwon Jiyong. No matter when or where, her mind always wonders about his condition. Especially when he’s working alone with the leader of her gangs, Lee Chaerin. How much she hated to admit it, she felt herself getting more and more jealous.

 

She sighed and looked at her phone. There’s a message from Jiyong that she has been reading for thousand times. It just a simple message he used to send to her but today is different. How much he has cared for her, how much he has been nice to her, but she felt her emptiness and loneliness getting much bigger. Because she thought he’s been acting nice towards her, not sincerely.

 

She wanted to trust him, she really does. But the more she trusted him, the more she hurt herself. Why? Simple, because Teddy, the best informant in YG shared a story that Jiyong and Chaerin was so close in the mission.

 

She scoffed at herself when the jealous feeling kept coming back. What are you thinking Sandara Park!? He’s always been nice. That’s his personality since beginning. She unconsciously thinks while took a deep breath, filling her lungs with airs.

 

You’re so kind but

That’s the way you are but oh

 

“Hey, Dara…” A voice she missed so much called for her from behind her. Immediately, she turned her heads around and found him leaning on the walls near her while staring at her. “What’s with the deep breath? Something’s in your mind?”

 

“Nothing… Just too anxious about the next mission…” She faked smile at him and the emptiness feeling crawling back to her.

 

I don’t know I don’t know

Why I am like this

 

“Don’t worry about the next mission… You always did great, jagi.” He said while smiled at her and walked towards her. When he stood behind her, she could felt he wrapped his arm around her petite body. “And that’s why I love you…”

 

“I-I love you, too.” Her heart felt heavy when she spoke those words. Her mind can’t think straight. Her body felt weak. Her vision became blurs when a single tear formed at the corner of her right eyes. She quickly blinked few times to make her tear disappear without anyone notice.

 

We were so in love, and you’re here now but oh

 

“So how’s your mission with Taeyang?” Jiyong asked her while rested his head on her shoulder. She could saw him smiling from the corner of her eyes.

 

“It’s working well…” She said while took a glance at him. “How’s your mission with Chaerin?” She asked him back. She couldn’t help to ask, she wanted to know his opinion and experience with her own ears. Oh ears, I hope you could give me good words from him. She prays silently on her heart.

 

“Chaerin? She’s daebak! I will definitely fail the mission if she doesn’t help me! I should thank her later.” He said happily. He didn’t know those words made her heart break within second. She’s better than me. You don’t need to praise her in front of my face, jerk. She thought in pain.

 

“Oh that’s great… I hope you would have great missions with Chaerin again.” She said to him while faked a smile to him.

 

“Yup, thanks for the support… I personally like to work with Chaerin. She made our payment double from YG because of her great works.” He said thoughtlessly while smiled widely at her.

 

You should consider my feelings a bit, Kwon Jiyong. She thought angrily on her mind but decided to not speak her mind out loud.

 

“Well, it’s great for hearing good news from you… When is your next mission?” She asked him.

 

“Tomorrow, with Chaerin again. How about you? When is your next mission?” He asked her back while took a deep breath.

 

“I don’t have any mission left for this month.” She replied shortly. So he’ll work with her again starting tomorrow. Tch, He even didn’t spend much time with me. “When will you have a free time?” She asked him.

 

“I don’t know. I still have many missions for this month. Sorry, jagi… I will spend more time with you next month, neh?” He said and kissed her cheek.

 

Don’t have time with me while you have a so damn much time with Lee Chaerin? Damn you, Kwon Jiyong. She thought helplessly and sighed heavily.

 

“A penny for you thought. What are you thinking about?” He asked her and patted her head slowly. Damn you, Kwon Jiyong… Why you acted so nice to me? But instead, I felt so lonely because I can’t feel the sincerely on your words anymore. She thought and looked at the windows.

 

I don’t know

I want to find myself now

 

“The mission… I felt I can’t do it well enough.” That’s a lie.

 

“Is that so? But you should know that you’re a daebak person, Sandara Park. You really are. Your past missions always succeed in very excellent ways.” He tried to encourage. But little did he know he fail miserably.

 

She faked a chuckle, “Really? Thanks for the encouragement, Jiyong.” She said and looked at him directly at his eyes.

 

“You’re welcome, jagiya… It’s my pleasure to make you happy.” He said while kissed her forehead happily.

 

Jiyong, can’t you feel my loneliness? How come you said I’m happy? How she wanted to say those words out loud but she prevented herself to do so.

 

The door suddenly opened and they both turned their head towards the source sound. There was Choi Seunghyun standing there while smiled at them. “Do you want a drink or something? The other wanted a drink so I came here to offer you both before I bought them.”

 

“I wanted a hot coffee.” They both said in unison.

 

“Such a lovey dovey couple. You both always picked the same menu. Well, I should get going then. See ya.” Seunghyun said while taking his leave.

 

When he leaved the room, they both looked at each other. Jiyong smiled at her while Dara just force herself to smile back at him. He kissed her in the lips before saying, “Do you want to go somewhere today? I know it’s kinda late tonight… But… y’know… I wanted to spend some times with you.”

 

She shook her head slowly. “Just stay here with me… I felt lonely…”

 

He nodded his head and sat next to her. They both talked and talked for the rest of the night before leave to their own home.

 



 

A/N:

Well, enjoy the first chapter!

Please subscribe and upvote!

I really appreciate it!

Until then, Byee

 



Next Chapter: Chapter 2

Baby I’m sorry, even when I’m with you, I’m Lonely