Prologue

Fate Is Unpredictable

Fate Is Unpredictable

(Fate 1) It's The Beginning

–Prologue–

 



 

The sound of transportation that passed by could be heard from the tall building. She stared at the dark clouds that were pouring water, one by one, very fast, and didn’t give any sign of stopping. She was in deep thought until she didn’t care about her surroundings and also the raindrops that made her clothes wet.

 

Her name is Sandara Park. One of the gang’s members called 2NE1 that has been working for YG, the black organization. She’s been working for YG since she’s 18 years old. At first, she worked alone. But time passes and three comrades joined her until they make a gang called 2NE1.

 

The four of them were well known by their skills, looks, evil plans, heartless heart, and many other things. Stealing, murdering, and toying people were their specialties and also their works. Of course they’re being paid if they did very well. And, they enjoy their jobs.

 

Many cruel gangs struggled to be one of the YG workers. But they must pass YG ‘hard’ & ‘secret’ auditions. Only people who were alive after the auditions can be YG worker. So there’s only few worker. The other gangs that succeed are Epik High, Big Bang, and also Winner. Meanwhile, the other workers who worked alone are Ku Hye Sun, Lee Ha Yi, Teddy, PSY, and many more.

 

Talking about other gangs, Sandara Park has been in relationship with Kwon Jiyong, the Big Bang’s leader, for around 3 months. Their relationship was very fine until they did something that can make both of them broken.

 

“Yah! Dara-unnie!” Someone shouted behind her. She immediately turned her head around to see her comrade holding a black umbrella walking towards her. After she saw her, she turned her head towards the sky once again.

 

“Dara, do you forget about tonight party? Let’s get going before we’re late.” Chaerin grabbed Dara’s hand and took her downstairs to where the party being holds. Before they enter the party room, Chaerin took Dara to the toilet and gave her a dress because her clothes were completely soaked.

 

“Thanks.” She replied shortly and changed her clothes.

 

After she changed her clothes, they headed to the party room. Some people drank alcohol and while others dance on the dance floor. She looked around to find someone she knew so well and he was none other than her boyfriend.

 

She didn’t spot her boyfriend anywhere so she followed Chaerin behind. She had a feeling Chaerin will know where her boyfriend is. And she was right. Her boyfriend was drinking alcohol with his gang members and also Park Bom and Gong Minzy, her gang members.

 

“Oh there they are!” Bom said happily while waving to them. People near her turned their gazes towards them both and smiled at them.

 

One of them walked towards Dara and held her arms. “Dara-noona! Jiyong-hyung is so mean~” The maknae, Lee Seunghyun or usually being called Seungri, whined at her with those panda eyes. “Noona, why do you have to have a scary boyfriend like him?”

 

Dara chuckled at his words while she could hear someone shouted at Seungri. “Yah!! Don’t touch something that belong mine!” Jiyong threaten the maknae.

 

Dara came towards her boyfriend and sat next to him. Without wasting any times, he putted his right arms around her and pulled her closer. “Hey, Dara… Wanna drink something tonight?” He asked her softly.

 

Dara shook her head. “No, I’m not in the mood now.”

 

Jiyong looked at her confusedly, “Really? You’re not in the mood? Is it because of me, baby? I’m really sorry then… You know I won’t hurt you because I love you right?” He looked at her concernedly and patted her head slowly.

 

Dara nodded her head slowly and looked at him, “Yeah… It’s okay… It’s because of you but I don’t know why.” I feel hurt, wrong, and lonely when you say those nice words to me… My heart aches when I heard those words from you… She thought unconsciously.

 

“I’m really sorry, jagi… Don’t be so gloomy, okay? It’s very odd to see you so gloomy in a party like this… Has someone changed you? You’re not the same you used to be.” He asked her while looking straightly on her eyes.

 

She just shook her head, “No… Nothing has changed me…” You’re right. I really don't feel the same way I used to be.

 

 

The words I’m saying right now, I don’t know if they’ll hurt you.
They’ll probably make you hate me forever.
You, saying that I’m not the same as I used to be, is not completely untrue.
This changed me is a stranger to myself as well.

 

 



 

A/N:

My advice...

There’s no use for hiding your own feeling. The more you hide it, the more you’ll hurt yourself.

Until then, Goodbye...

Please subscribe & Upvote!

 



Next Chapter: Chapter 1

You are so kind but
That’s the way you are but oh
I don’t know I don’t know
Why I am like this
We were so in love, and you’re here now but oh
I don’t know
I want to find myself now