The Snow Prince

The Snow Queen

Jessica open her eyes slowly, she slowly stood up from the glass floor. She rubs her head as she starts to look around. What is this, she thought, where is this place? She begin to wonder and wonder. "You awake?" Jessica heard a voice, a familiar voice somewhere. She then look at the edge of the icy stairs. She saw a man, the same man who dance with her at the ball. The one whom he said that he is the same as her. "W-Who are you?" Jessica is frightened when she think of  what happen to the ball. "You better stay away from me or I--" The man smirks as he raised his hand and creates a snow ball from his hand to Jessica's dismay. "Y-You are--" The man came down to the stairs as he came to her side and hand over the snowball to her. "I am not lying if I said I am just like you." Jessica is amazed and she looked at him in his cold blue eyes. 

      "What is your name?' Jessica followed the man. "I am Kris. I lived here for more than 10 years already." Jessica is astonished, he's been living here 10 years. "But I am not alone. I am with Naga." "Naga?' she said. Kris shows Jessica to the window. "That's Naga, the one that kidnapped you?" She recognized the dragon. The Dragon that snatched her away from the people. "Naga has been with me for 10 years as well, well, he's the one that raised me. Taught me how to use my powers and how to control them."  Naga then bows to the both of them. "Wait-- the dragon teach you how to control your power?" Kris raised his eyebrows in amusement while looking at her. "It sound impossible,huh? But it's true. He's been living here for 100 years."  Kris and Jessica both went outside to greet the white dragon. "When I was a child, I was abandoned here and left here to death." Jessica was in shock to hear this from Kris "I'm in this normal village. My mother and my father is protecting me from this 'cults' saying that I am born from a Ice Devil from the Northern Mountains. My parents didn't believed them, saying that my powers are natural. But they didn't listen. So my parents were running away from them to the Northern Mountain. But they found us, my mother got separated along with my little brother and my father is with me. My father hid me from the darkest cave, telling me that it'll be okay--" Kris then turns silent. Jessica reach out of her hand and wipe away his tears from his eyes. He smiles "--that's  the last time I saw my family. Then, they found me. They were about to kill me, but--" Kris reach to Naga and patts him. "The old Naga here, found me and freeze them to death."  Jessica looked at the White and big-builded Dragon. "He's like my father to me. So he teach me everything and two months later; Naga told me about you."

     Kris,Jessica and Naga went outside of the Northern Mountain. Kris told her about how Naga said that she's like him. Having powers just like him. So he determine to find her, " And I found you. In the castle of Arcanadia. Naga said the late King and Queen also keep you safe from harm of anyone."  Kris hold her hand tightly "But I understand, they did it to protect you. But now.." Jessica took a deep breath "They're gone. And so does Krystal." Kris put his hand to her small shoulder. "It can't help it, you are so full of fear. If you shows your power to everyone. That's what people will do. They won't accept because you are far different from them. " Kris turn Jessica's body around her and touches her cheek gently. "You have to learn to let it go. Here no one is gonna get hurt anymore. You are free."  Kris move two steps away from her and as he moves his fingers, the icy sparks sparkles out from his hands as he swing his hand, in one action, Jessica's dress and her robe turn into a crystal-blue, off-the shoulder dress amde of ice with the right-knee high slit, and, attached to the shoulders of her dress is a long, transparent cape of sheer ice which is decorated with a large snowflake. Kris then undo Jessica's hair and left the braids to her shoulder and wisps of her bangs slicked back on top of her head. " You look beautiful." he said with a smile "What do you think, Naga?" The white dragon grunts with a happy tone. "Just one--" Jessica remove her crown and as she looked at it, a thousand memories flowing through the back of her mind. Her family, her sister, and all of people in Arcanadia. She also see her people's reactions when they found out her powers. She shook her head as she throw away her crown. "Are you sure?" Kris questions her. "You won't return back if you are this determine." Jessica nodded. "Yes, I am and I am not afraid now besides, the cold here didn't bother me anyway. Far away the better."   She now determined that she can live without fear if she stay away from them, from Krystal, that way they cannot be hurt or fear by her. 

      But she was wrong, far from the Northern Mountain, The kingdom of Arcanadia, followed by the Fjords were covered in snow. Snowflakes falls everywhere and a lot of people were talking about the strange  powers their Queen has possessed. The old Duke of Mosetown stated that the kingdom has been cursed by the Queen which makes the villagers and the people of the town were afraid. Children cries and the adults were throwing fits. Krystal, who just got back from searching for her sister, hear this makes her blood boils. She went to the duke with anger on her face "Excuse me, sir, but why in the world you would say that? My sister didn't do anything, she's just afraid, that's all." The Duke scoffs "Huh, didn't do anything, you say? She almost killed me." The duke then hid behind his two big builed guards and point at the princess "How about you, then? Do you have a sorcery in you,too?" the crowd were shocked as they looked at Krystal. The princess shook her head in disbelief. "N-No, I'm not, I'm practically normal, see?" L, who were there beside her, quickly run to her side "I believe her, and I also believe her sister is innocent." The duke scoffs again and this time he step up from his two guards " And what do you think I should believe you,too. Don't tell me she put a curse on you as well." Krystal snorts at Duke's comment as she runs off to fetch her horse. " I started this mess, it's all my fault, not hers. And if you looking for someone to blame;blame me. If I didn't pushed her, none of this would of happen."  She jumped to her horse. " I leave Prince L in charge until I get the Queen back safe and sound." L nodded " With my honour, please be safe with the Queen." Krystal nodded as she gallops away from the castle gates with her determine to bring her sister back;to makes things right again.

Wait for me,Unnie, I'll find you.

 

[A/N]: LOL.. it's been a long time since I update. Sorry to keep you waiting. A lot of thing pass these few days. I gotta job but stop halfway and things coming back to normal. :D

A s usual I'll update as usual. :D I hope my story doesn't rot. 

 

Enjoy!!!