The Curse and The White Dragon

The Snow Queen

Princess Krystal takes  a heavy steps from her sister. She couldn't believe her ears when her sister send her off just because of something that Krystal was longing to see from her sister. Is it wrong for her to ask to be stayed that way, like the way she and her sister use to laugh at each other? Tears flows from her eyes, she didn't even realised that someone bumps her shoulder as she was about to fall. A hand suddenly caught hers. She look above and saw a same man she met earlier. "Glad I caught you." he said with a smile. Krystal smiles back at him as she went to her feet and dance with him.

  After a short while, they became very close like friends. They laughs and chat all the time as they walk through the aisle at the castle yard. "Wow, you got how many brothers?"  L just clearing his throat. "Thirteen brothers actually, well. I am the sixth. We are really close actually, except the thirteenth one." The princess scrunch her eyebrows. 'What's wrong with the thirteenth one?" L walk slowly from her as he looked at the moon. "Our youngest, he's very adorable when he was a kid. Longing to get ours and our parents attention. But now, he's--"  L has a deep sighs. "I wish I want to turn back in time." he whispers to himself. Then Krystal sense something just moved past them. And so does L "Did you felt something?" Krystal just nodded. "I wonder what is that?" L went closer to her "Shall we tell the Queen?" Krystal pause, The Queen? Oh, that's right, her sister. "Krystal, are you alright?" Krystal then looked at L. "S-Sure, Let's warn her."

  Both of them run to the ballroom to look for Jessica. Krystal then figured out that's her, speaking with the Dignitaries. "Unni!!!" Krystal  runs to her sister n ot knowing that the Dignitaries are here. Shortly, she notice and she quickly corrects herself. "I mean, Your Majesty. There is something you need to hear." "Speak up, Krystal." Krystal is about to say something and she paused for a while What am I trying to say to her? Jessica moves slightly sideways and raised her eyebrows "Well?" Then they hear a strange noise. Like  a growl, but not a growl of a wolf, nor a dog. A deep,eerie growl with the sound of the wind just pass her by. "Well, what is it that you want to say?" The princess then looked at L. He nodded. Something is not right, they are sure of it. "Your M-Majesty. There is something outside."  Jessica puzzled at her sister's answer. "That's it?" Krystal then being frantic  "N-No, really, there is something outside. I just saw something!" Jessica denies her sister "No, I don't think so, it's find here. What's wrong?" Krystal being worried about the shadow she just saw and a noise she just heard "The Princess is telling the truth, I've seen and heard it myself." Krystal looks at L with the pleased look on her face. "Oh, Sir L, you don't think this is funny do you?" said the French Dignitaries "There are no such things as that, is it, My Queen." Krystal looks at the Dignitaries "But I REALLY saw it, Seriously, I saw them with my own eyes. " The Queen is getting cross by the minute, watching Krystal making a fool of herself. "Stop it, you're embarrasing me, Krystal." Jessica grab her hand but Krystal shook it off violently. "Why didn't you not believe me? I was there, is really there, I saw it, and so does L, I really really really REALLY SEE IT!!" The voices makes the crowd laughing at the princess's wits. Jessica shook her head and grab her sister's hand but Krystal shook it off "Please, Unni, you have to believe me, you always believe me do you, like when we were kids, you always believe me. right?Unni." The Queen had enough and slap her sister in the face "Quit it, will you!!" The crowd who were laughing and shocked at Jessica's actions. Krystal did not believe her eyes as well. All this time, she never slap her, not even once. "Unni!!" "I have enough of this, what is wrong with you? You think this will work,No, you are only making it worse, I've said this before, we can't be like we were in the past, Why can't you accept that!" Krystal can't believe her ears. "What?" Jessica walk away from her and signals the guards "The party is over, close the gates immediately." The guards bow to her and quickly went out to the ballroom. The noise is heard again. Krystal immediately grabs her sister's glove, slips through her hands Jessica turns around,trying to steal back her glove. "Krystal, give me back my glove!" Krystal fought back by hide away her sister's glove, is this glove is far more important than her? "Unni, please, PLEASE just listen to me, believe me, it's not a lie!!" Jessica is crossed at her sister's behaviour "No. I won't." She turns around, with the sull look on her face. Oh, what the hell am I thinking? Of course I believe you, Kryst. I really do. But this is for the best. She hopes that Krystal would understand. But sadly, because of Krystal's disappointment and anger at her sister's attitude, she raised her voice "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" "Please, enough, Krystal.' "NO,WHY, WHY YOU WANT TO SHUT ME OUT, WHY YOU WANT TO SHUT THE WHOLE WORLD OUT, WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF?!"

"I SAID ENOUGH!!!" Jessica swings her bare hands and icicle blades were just swoops from her palm. The blades grows an inch untill it reaches the Dignitaries, L and even Krystal. Everyone is in shocked, even to her little sister, Krystal. 'Unni, what's this? Why are these things coming out from your hands?" Jessica is in horror, her powers were been shown. She quickly opens the door and quickly runs away. Krystal tries to run after her sister but then the giant earthquake suddenly brings people off balanced and a loud roar is heard. "Is that?" Krystal and L runs through the hall and suddenly they saw. Yes, it is unbelievable, so does make her droped her jaws. A huge white dragon were roaring in front of the palace. "Dragon?" "No way, I thought that dragons are not suppose to exist?" The dragon then swoop to the sky and fly off. The people were in a frightened state.Krystal tries to look around and run to the pond behind the castle. Her sister is not in sight.

 

Unni, where are you?