The Long Waited-Coronation Day

The Snow Queen

Three years has already past, in a distant yet warm Summer is coming to the Kingdom of Arcanadia. The people in town are about to prepare for this important day for every Arcanadia citizens. It's the Princess Jessica's Coronation day. The Digtinaries from all over the country came to Arcanadia to see the Coronation Day.  Among them is the Duke of Moseton. Arcanadia's close partner in trade. As he came with his guards behind him. The small old man watch the town in glee "Ah, Arcanadia, our mysterious partner in trade. Open those gates and I will exploit your riches---- Did I say it out loud?" 

"I can't wait to see the Queen and The Princess, I bet their very lovely." said the French Digtinaries to the short, fat, Scottish Digtinaries. "Yeah, and I bet their beautiful as well.

 

Inside the castle, Krystal is still sleeping in a ----unfeminine way. Her saliva drools from and her bushy bed hair. "Princess Krystal, Princess Krystal," The princess snorts and slowly woke up, stretching her arms. "I'm sorry I to wake you --"

"No, you didn't *yawning* I've been up for hours." she didn't open her eyes and keeps on snoring. But her fast reflex keep her awake although her eyes is still closed "Who is it?" "It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon. Time to get ready."

"Of course" as the sleepy driven princess scratch her cheek. " Hmm, ready for what,again?"

"Uh,your sister's coronation, ma'am?"

"My sister's cor-neration."  Then her eyes wide as open as she can "It's Coronation Day!!!"  She jumped out of her bead. Getting all dressed as she went out of her room. The windows and doors  are finally open to this day. It's the time of day. She can finally meet people outside the castle. By the looks of her eyes and the joy drawn to her face. Her dreams finally came true. As she rushed to the window. Seeing the sailing ships made it to the Fjords. "I can't believe it, today is the day. My dreams will finally came true!!! I can't wait to meet everyone!!" But then she stops "But--what if I meet the One?"

She never imagine romance, it slips through her mind so sudden. Imagine she find the One whom she was looking for. A tall,fair and beautiful stranger. She imagine she and him laugh and talk all evening. It's the first time in years, first time in forever that she dreamt that she will find love. 

 

But behind all, Jessica looked at the windom looking nervous as she close her eyes ."It's alright Jessica, you can get this." She went to the portait of her late father's coronation ceremony.  She lift the candle and the jewelry box . "Conceal, Don't feel. Don't-let-them---" But as soon as she thought, the frost immediately covers the candle and the box. She quickly put them away and wear her gloves. "How can I do this-- I wish I can get away with this. But it's only for today." As she went to the doors "Tell the guards to open the gate."

Finally the gate is open and the excited princess went out. "Oh my God, There is soo many people here!!!" She runs to the townstreet and to the Fjords. She can't believe her soul that she finally get out from the castle walls and as she runs as fast as she can as if nothing in her way.

But she bumped into someone's horse. She flew to the boat and the boat was pushed into the sea, the horse stops the boat with it's hooves. A bit bumpy at first. "Hey, what are you doing,huh?" She asks in rage. "I'm so sorry about that, are you hurt?" Then, she open her as she was about to scold the man. She looked at him. Tall and beautiful stranger with fair skin. Like her dream guy would be. "Oh n-nothing serious. It's alright!" The man smiles at her as he offer his hand to her. "I am L, from the South Kingdom, Nice to meet you."  "Princess Krystal of Arcanadia." she introduce herself. The man was shocked "Princess?! My Lady!!" He bow down to her and so does his horse which made them go closer. The horse then raised his head and the two get close again. "I'm sorry." the princess moved from him as she put her hands to him "No, I should be the one who is sorry. I,uh, hit the Princess of Arcanadia with my horse."

"No, no no, it's alright, it's just be. If it were my sister, it will be worst, ya know. But lucky for you, it's just me." 

"Just you?" and she nodded to him. As she stares at him like she is in a lovestruck. It's just like she's always dreamt it would be. 

The bell rang from the castle "The bells, The Coronation, I better go!!!" The princess runs from the man as her shadow disappeared with her. The man just smiled.

The ceremony of the coronation has begin. From the moment all the dignitaries and the dukes and the duchess were present on this day. Krystal and Jessica were both were in front of the priest as the choir's beautiful voices echoes through the church. As soon as Jessica steps in to retrieve the golden scepter and the box. "Your Majesty--the gloves."  Jessica stares at the priest as she moved her eyes to her gloves "Okay." she thought "be calm, remember what Father said. Conceal it." as she removed her gloves one by one "Don't feel it." she finally removed her gloves and reach out the items "Don't let them know." she bit her lower lip in anxious as she move foward with the items in her hand. As the priest chants  the royal language, the nervous crowned princess looked at her hands at the moment. The royal item were almost been frosted. As the priest announce her Queen of Arcanadia, she puts them away and wear the gloves back. They all standd and give her an applause for her new status. "I'm a Queen." she thought. But the young queen is not very happy despite being calm.

The ballroom is quite merrier the princess thought. It's been year since she last saw people came to their castles. The musics were upbeat and melodious as they dance through the center of the ballroom. As soon as music stops and the aristocrats were standing by as the chambelin went beside the throne as he raised his left "Queen Jessica of Arcanadia" . Jessica, now crowned Queen present with her elegant and graceful poise that stones the males present in the ballroom. Her calm gaze might fool them, for inside she's trembling with fear. "I hope they didn't find out about my powers. If not, I'm doomed for sure. Keep calm, Jessica. Keep calm."  "Princess Krystal of Arcanadia." The brunette princess ran foward to her sister's side as she slightly wave at the crowd. The chambeline dragged Krystal close to the already crowned Queen sister. "Oh God. This is so awkward." she thought as she pushed her hair at the back of her ear. Jessica glance at her. "Oh my" she thought. "She grown to such a beautiful lady." she smiles "Hi." Jessica open made Krystal bewildered about her sister's actions "Did she said 'Hi' to me?" she questions "Hi, me?" Jessica nod and the princess stays silent. Jessica once again stole a glance at her sister. "She's so cute when she's nervous." she giggles to herself "You look beautiful."  Krystal starts with a startle s she mumbles into words. "Eh,n-no, you look beautifuller, I mean, you are--" Jessica let out her smile as she looked how cute and adorable her sister can be. "I guess it's been so long." She thought "I guess a little conversation would do." "Thank you." Krystal smiles shyly at her. It really is a long time for her. Her sister's gentle smile always the key of her energy and she would love to see her sister smile again. "So, this is what a party looks like,huh?" Jessica set her eyes on the crowd. She herself didn't believe there is so much  people there. It's the first time for Krystal as well. "It's warmer than I thought."

"What is that amazing smell?" As both sisters sniffs to the air as they turn into each other "Chocolate!!" Then they giggles to each other. Both sisters smiles to each other. "Your Majesty." The chamebelin announce to both Jessica and Krystal. Standing before them is the same elderly man at the gate. "The Duke of Mouse Town." "Mosetown!!" the old man snaps the chambelin. "The Duke--" he calm down when he turns to the princess and the queen "--of Mosetown,Your Highness." the Duke walk two steps ahead to them. "As your closet partner in trade. I seem to be fair to be your first dance as the Queen." He then jumps around as he moves his hands and feet to the air like he perform a martial arts and he bows down; with his hair almost fell out from his head in which Jessica and Krystal tried their best to hold on to their laughter. Jessica slightly looking at Krystal as she clears . "I wish I could, Sir, but maybe my sister's interested in dancing with you, right?" Krystal turns her head to Jessica in dismay, she mouthed 'What?' at her gave the young Queen a giggle. "Well, then." the old man fold his cloth from his arms [whatever you called it >___<] "If you don't mind, let us dance." he dragged Krystal to the stage and Jessica giggles in amusement but atthe same time, feeling sorry for her sister. Then she felt someone is watching her. She turn around and let her eye scans from the every corner of this palace and suddenly she see a man, a man with a white blonde hair like hers but his eyes, his eyes is as cold as ice and he came to her silently. "Your Majesty" he bows down with a low tone voice. "Who are you?" Jessica question the man. "What do you want?" The man smirk "Nothing, nothing except--" he raised his hand to her as an offer. Jessica was quite surprised "-- a dance for your coronation, Your Majesty." Jessica looks nervous, What am I going to do? she thought. "Don't be afraid, I am just like you,too. Just take my hand and you'll be alright." Jessica look at the man's eyes. What she see inside him is he really going to dance with her. She slowly took out her hand to his and he slowly put his fingers to her back palm. "It's alright, you can believe me." He slowly pull her to the center of the room. As the music plays, he put his hand to her waist and put her hand to his shoulder. The man giggles "Is it your first time?" Jessica startled as she nodds quickly. He smiles, Jessica felt like her heart is melting looking to his smile. Jessica feels like it's alright being with him. "Nervous?" he ask her. She nodd slowly, "Don't worry, no one is going to notice a thing." He start dance and she followed him. It is graceful, graceful enough to caught everyone's attention except the Duke and Krystal busying dancing. She didn't feel frightened at all looking at him. In her world she and the man danced with no one is watching. "Are you alright now?" Jessica nodds slowly. "That's a relief. Jessica opens for the first time to someone else than her loyal subject, and her sister,too. "Um, about that--" the man raised his eyebrows to her "Yes?" "What do you mean by 'I am like you'? Don't tell me you are--" Then the man peck her lips leave her astonished in dismay. "What the--?" Then man then took two steps away from her and bow down. "I enjoy the dance Your Majesty, may your rule the kingdom with wisdom and prosperity as the late King and Queen does." Jessica is surprised "Y-You know my parents?" He bow down once again and leave win a thin air makes Jessica wonders the identity of the stranger.

  "That's a nice dance there, Sis!" Krystal makes her way to her sister. Jessica look to her sister walking with a funny stance. Jessica giggles with a glee looking at her "And you? Have fun with dancing the Duke?" Krystal srunches her eyebrows and nose together with a grit teeth "Yeah, if you ask the one dancing with high heels, of course." "Are you alright?" Jessica came near her sister "Yeah, I'm totally fine except for my achin' back though." The two laugh with each to each other and end with a smile "I wish we could stay like this forever." Jessica smiles to her sister "Yeah, me too--" but then Jessica remembers the time when she almost killed her sister because of the frost. She thought her sister's life were stolen by her. With a guilt she turn away with a glum "-But it can't." Krystal confused "Why not?" but Jessica won't budge from there. Krystal came near her sister "Unnie, why not,unnie?" "Just go!" Jessica sternly raised her voice made the princess in a quite shock and she,too turn glum, tears in her eyes as she walk away from the crowd. Jessica steal a glance at her little sister's back. She was relieved, but guilty as well. She shouldn't have done that, she knew it will cause Krystal greatly but it is for the best. This way she won't hurt her. But she didn't realised that this way hurt her more. But she didn't have a choice. Her powers must be hidden.

I am sorry.

 

A/N: Sorry, it tooks so long though. Haha, like you guys said this is Kaistal and Krissica based fic, Not to worry and also yeah, Kai is gonna be Kristoff. 

The reason for me to write this for so long is I gotta work. Haha, so don't have plenty of time to update. When I got time I wrote them. But not full enough. I update the Moon Children fic first then this. and now I gotta go to my other story. And The Magic Riddle isn't update for so long...Yeesh~~ so much work to be done here.

I hope that this chapter is enough for ya to forgive me for the delay. Here ya go, enjoy!!!

Oh in case you are wondering who is dancing with Jessica, hehehehehe,.. you guess who.