One

EDIT OUT!

From afar it looked like a pretty girl is being harassed by a few men. It seemed like a dangerous situation, but the girl with the  Ace of spades and a Queen of hearts decorated on her fingernails did not want to jump to conclusions just yet and kept to herself a little longer.

Just a little longer.

 

***

 

Kris lets out a short scream before dropping to his knees as he tries to bear the strong painful stinging sensation in his eyes.  

Tao gets kicked in the groin, causing him to fall sideways on the ground. The awful pain he felt between his legs left him no chance to use any of his self defense martial art moves.

"Don't come any closer or you'll end up like your two friends here." The assailant that came out of nowhere threatened Chanyeol  with her lethal pepper spray she held in her hand. It was enough to make Chanyeol back off and raise his hand in defeat while still filming everything on the camcorder that he held in his hand.

Luhan slightly jumps up when he felt the assailant cold hands clamped around his wrists. 

"Follow me." The assailant low voice breathed in a panic stricken tone. "Hurry!"

"Huh..." Luhan was stunned for a moment and thought, why me.

"Let's go before their friend decides to attack!" The assailant spoke as if she was the victim in this whole ordeal, but if anything, she is the one to be frightened of.

Luhan carefully gazed down but before he could take a good look at the assailant, a gust of wind past by, making the long hair wig on his head fly all over his face.

"Aisht," The assailant pulled him roughly. "Come on!"

Before Luhan knew it, he was running side by side with the assailant as he finds himself curious about something. "Is this a joke?" He looks out for producers and staff.

 

 

***

 

"Did someone really kidnapped Lu-ge?" Baekhyun asked since being in the convenience store to buy  drinks and snacks he was behind on what  had happened.

"Yeah," Tao groaned, still feeling the painful side effects on his groin.

"It's not really  a kidnap. If my analysis on the whole situation is correct, the girl that attacked made the misunderstanding that we were going to hurt Lu-ge." Chanyeol looked carefully of the footage he filmed on the camcorder. "Just look at the video, Lu-ge looked annoyed and wanted Tao to stop touching him and someone as big as Kris and me standing by made him look defenseless. I think the girl was going by instincts and felt the need to protect Lu-ge."

"Fine, then we can conculde that the girl is not a kidnapper or a Saesang fan. I guess we don't need to call the manager for help and can try to resolve this ourselves, that will also save us the trouble from getting yelled at by the higher ups. Yippee~" Kris said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"Aish. It's going to be a long night." Baekhyun scoffs in frustration. "I knew this was a bad idea. Why didn't we just do something simple like go out and eat like Xiumin-Hyung's group?"

"Shut up. If you're not the one that got hurt, I don't want to hear it." Kris said in a scolding tone towards Baekhyun but his strong gaze was on Chanyeol, the one with the bright ideas. "Besides we didn't know things were going to turn out like this, right?"

"Right." Chanyeol chuckled awkwardly and his already big eyes grew in size when Tao snatched away the camcorder from his hand.

"We can't give this to the producers. We need to delete everything. EVERYTHING I SAY!" Tao  tried to delete all the footage that was filmed, especially the part where he got kicked in the privates by a girl that was about 160 centimeters tall compared to his 185, making him feel extremely emberassed.

"Aniyo Tao-yah. Let me save it on my laptop first." Chanyeol grabbed hold of the camcorder and started a back and forth tug of war with Tao.

"Stop it. We need to find Luhan and go back to the dorm." Kris tried to split the two apart but they didn't budge even his status as a leader and cold guy didn't make them budge. "You two are pissing me off." Kris pulled both of their hairs.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH." Tao and Chanyeol screamed in unison.

"Yifan-ge, did you forget the part where you screamed like a girl got captured on the camera?" Tao reasoned.

Kris eyes widened. How can he forget that fact? He lets go of Tao's hair and continued to pull Chanyeol's hair. "DELETE EVERYTHING!"

"NO IT'S MY PRECIOUS MEMORY!" Chanyeol stubbornly argued.

"What are you giants doing?" Baekhyun hid his face behind his hand in embarrassment, despite it being  3:42am in the late night and how the streets are practically empty.

Suddenly a loud thud was heard. Curious eyes looked straight down on the ground. The camcorder somehow slipped out of the boys hand and fell.  Baekhyun slowly kneeled down on one leg to pick it up. "Heol." He furrowed his brows.

"What is it?" Chanyeol took the camcorder and he couldn't believe his eyes. "It can't be!"

 

***

 

Stopping at a secluded park, Luhan looked around and wondered when someone is going to jump out of the bush with a camera to tell him he had been tricked but nothing of that sort happened, making him believe that Kris and Tao really did get hurt. "You!" He points at the girl that pulled him away from s, well, technically he followed her. "What are your plans with me, huh?"

"Why isn't it working? I thought it had a lot of battery." The girl was too distracted with trying to get her phone to work.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." Luhan put his hand on the girl shoulder.  She lifted her head in response, surprising him with who she is.  "Y-you are...Is it really you?" He suddenly lost his breath for a few seconds, before inhaling deeply.

"I guess you recognize me, huh."  She smiled. "There's no point in denying it now. I'm 2NE1, CL-iminda."

 

***

 

After remembering which direction Luhan ran off to, Tao, Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran with all their might.

"Are you sure it's her?" Kris inhaled a ragged breath.

"It's her, it's her. I should have realized sooner it was her." Chanyeol was a bit sadden for not recognizing the person he admired sooner.

"I went to second base with 2NE1's fierce leader, Lee Chaerin." Tao huffed in amazement.

Baekhyun snorts in amusement. Not becuase Tao considered getting kicked in the balls second base but because he realized something hilariously entertaining. "Hey..." He slowed his pace and went  to a complete stop and let his laughter run loose. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA."

 

***

 

After the long silence, Chaerin closed the gap with Luhan. She glides her finger over his cheek before wrapping her arms around his shoulders, with her chest pressed against him, she embraces him in a hug. "You must be tired and overwhelmed with what just happened, but don't you worry, okay." Chaerin pats his back in a perfect rhythm that matches his beating heart "Unnie, will take care of you until you are back in your home safe and sound."

His heart skipped a beat as the moment of bliss that came out of nowhere had also left out of nowhere. Unnie? He slowly pulls away from the hug and questions yet again "Is this a joke?" He was pretty sure Chaerin was more advanced in the art of Korean language so why would she refer to herself as an 'Unnie', instead of 'Noona' or in an idol to idol case, 'Sunbae'

Besides, Isn't he older, Isn't he a boy? Because he was pretty sure other female addresses older females as Unnie. Unless Chen lied to me.  He knows he's pretty feminine looking but his apple adams on his neck should be more than enough to prove he's a man.

Before he could explain something to her, he was taken aback when she lowered herself in front of him. This night was all too crazy and he wonders if he's been  caught in a lucid dream and it's only now that he's realizing it.

[A/N: A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming.]

Whatever, He's going to go with the flow. He closes his eyes and let Chaerin work her magic hands on him, maybe?

"What to do? Your dress is hiked up high."

Luhan eyes shot open and he looks down to see Chaerin who had lowered herself so she can help him pull down the dress he's wearing.

He's wearing a dress?

I'M WEARING A DRESS! Luhan screamed internally.

 

***

 

Baekhyun laughter died down after nearly getting kicked in the shins by Kris. 

"Luhan's the number one priority right now, second is CL-sunbaenim, third is keeping EXO's name clean. Don't add anymore work on the list." Kris threatened and heaves a loud sigh. He never strained himself from talking so much until today.  

"Oh." Tao eyes widen when he spotted himself wearing dress shoes instead of sneakers. He then remembered that he was dressed up for a role. "Trouble Maker."

"That's right. Baekhyun, your a trouble maker."

"Actually, Yifan-ge. I'm the tro-o-o-uble trouble maker." Tao started doing fancy foot moves, giving Kris a hint.

"Trouble Maker." Kris claps his hands in accomplishement.

"We came out here to shoot a parody version of Trouble Maker song 'Now'." Baekhyun laughed. "So if Tao is playing the role of Hyunseung than who is playing, Hyuna?" He shrugged his shoulders in a questionable manner.

"Luhan." Kris answered and couldn't help but laugh too. "My mind was preoccupied with something else I forgot he's dressed up as a girl. Now we really have to find him, heh."

"This is too funny." Baekhyun smiled and is no longer regretting joining this group.

"....Where's Chanyeol-Hyung?" Tao asked when no longer seeing Chanyeol in his sight.

 

***

 

"Your thighs are..."

"Andwae!" Luhan crossed his legs and quickly grabbed Chaerin by the shoulder and raised her up. It was a close call, she almost saw the bulge on the underwear he's wearing that would have pretty much revealed he was a man which will probably lead into an even more disastrous situation.

"I was just going to say your thighs are nice and toned. " Chaerin slowly backed away, showing some discomfort towards him.

"I'm sorry. It's just that-" Luhan nervously gulps down his saliva and  takes a deep breath before saying, "Thanks for beating those erts you thought were going to molest me earlier. I wish you would have beaten  the guy with the big ears though. Now that one really got on my nerves, You're the best, Unnie. I gotta go now. Teehee." He lets out a girly giggle to the best of his ability and walked away from her. He wanted to escape as soon as possible so he can sleep and dream, a real dream.

 

 

 

***

 

"That really is 2NE1's leader." Chanyeol who strayed from the others, hid behind a bush and adjusted the lens on the camcorder, capturing perfect HD quality of Chaerin. "Now where's Lu Lu?" He couldn't find Luhan on the screen but caught him in  his peripheral view.

Looking up and watching Luhan walk away from Chaerin, Chanyeol quickly jumps into action by pulling out a  twig from the bush and throwing it towards Luhan. Why? Because he was a happy virus that find joy in getting close to another 2NE1 member. At least that's what he wants to believe at the moment when he threw the twig at his Hyung.

 

***

 

Luhan gets hit in the face by a twig and his immediate reaction was to curse. "What the f--"

"What happened?!" Chaerin overly concerned jogs towards him.

 

It's like this night was never going to end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:If it's confusing let me know. Hope you enjoyed it so far.