A Growing Feeling?

D.O's Scenario : Give Us a Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tHVe3i3QsU

“So, you said you want to cancel this arranged marriage?” Do Kyungsoo, the one and only heir of Do’s Corporation asked you as he sipped on the hot black coffee. You eagerly nodded at him “Yes. If both of us disagree on this marriage, it will be cancelled and you and I will be free from this outrageous marriage. So, let’s do this.”You brightly smiled at him. Kyungsoo gazed at your smiling face and pondered about your idea for a few seconds. You curiously looked at him with hopeful eyes. Say yes, say yes, say yes please. I don’t want to get married at the age of eighteen. Heck no! I want to go clubbing instead of cooking for you. You prayed silently in your head. Kyungsoo opened up his mouth to reply and you grew hopeful. Yes. This is it. This is time I’m waiting for. He is going to say yes. You were about to celebrate your freedom but then.

“How about we give it a try?”He calmly spoke. Your smile fell and your eyes rounded at his crazy suggestion.

“Eyy. Don’t joke around. Besides, we are not suitable for each other. I’m not your type of girl.” You tried to persuade him. “Are you sure about that?” He challenged you. You smugly smiled at him. “Isn’t it obvious? You and I are so different. While you are a school respected valedictorian and perfect gentleman, I’m a rude and obnoxious kind of girl. Plus, I love to sleep in class. I think your prefer an angel-like girl. Well, my face is like an angel sent from above but my personality is nowhere near it.” You jokingly patted your face.

Kyungsoo shook his head at your immaturity. But then again it was true. You were known as Troublemaker in SM High School. Both of you were total polar opposite of each other but he didn’t know why he wants to give it a try with you. There was something about you that attracted him.

“So? Just give it a try. If we don’t click with each other, I will personally meet your parent to cancel the marriage.” Kyungsoo shrugged. You frowned and contemplated about it. Well, nothing for me to lose either.

“Okay. Let’s do it, Kyungsoo. I don’t have to call you Oppa right? If you have heard of my beauty, then you must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter