3;

Ask EXO! || CHENfirmed facts! ||

KJYxSE "Hi again! I have another question, just a simple random one actually and it's for Chen.. Q: How are you coping with the other member's behaviour, Chen?"

Chen: To be very honest, I am never coping with their behaviours /dramatically shakes his head as he earned 11 smacks on the head from the other members/ Y-YAH! Look, if you have to bear with physical abuse x 11 times every single day, you're gonna lose it and I believe I have already lost it-- /shakes his head yet again at the sight of his 11 brothers messing around/ But.. I guess each of them are special in their own way and I don't regret signing up for this. Though it gets hard sometimes when you have to come into a consensus as to which restaurant to eat or who to treat, instead of having to cope with them, I enjoy living with them and after all, we are a family. I love them for who they are--

/loud dramatic AWWs from the other 10 (minus Sehun)/

Sehun: Stupid, not even answering the question anymor-- /gets hit by Luhan/ O-Ok ok awwwwww Jongdae hyung, love you too (A/N: maknae pls)

 

CakePop33 "Hey uhmmm just wondering… Q: Who does Luhan like better, Sehun or Xuimin?"

Luhan: /hyperventilates and stares at you with his large doe eyes/ EXCUSE ME CAKEPOP33-SSI! Imagine you had two marshmallows and both of them are not very alike but still extremely extremely presh to you! (A/N: presh is Lulu's way of saying precious--) One of them is chubby and yummy and the other is lanky and yummy; they are both soft and super delish!!! (A/N: again, delish is Lulu's way of saying delicious--) I LIKE BOTH OF THEM EQUALLY!!! >:~)))

Author: /dies from Luhan's playboy ways/
 

dess2510 "First of all, thank you Chen for doing this for us!!! Second, I swear I'm about to die in class this is too funny xD Q: How does Suho put up with all the members' ? Seriously, I feel bad for the old man. xD"

Chen: /beams extremely happily/ why thank you dess-- /gets pushed by the old man/

Suho: FINALLY! A QUESTION FOR ME! Hello, we are one! I'm Exo's leader, Suho! /starts a long list of how he puts up but gets pushed away by the other 11/

11 members chorus: You mean how do we put up with Joonmoney's ! We feel bad for ourselves X(

Suho: ... I'm DONE I QUIT *~*~*~* /leaves but comes back in a minute/ NO I CAN'T LEAVE WE ARE FOREVER ONE EXO IMNIDA *~*~*~*~*

11 members: ... /walks off/

 

elenaakira "This is the best omg xD  Q: not really a question but, can you do like, a day in chen's life? (Also please cAN BAEK STAHP IGNORING CHANYEOL? 10080 HURT MY BAEKYEOL FEELS ENOUGH OMG ;_;)  But now i have a real question for chen!!! What are your thoughts on 10080? (I have a lot of feels ok)"

Author: Yes, I will consider to do that but for now, I will (force them to) answer the questions first (:

Baekhyun: Who said 10080--?!? /almost tears up but Chanyeol to the rescue!/

Chanyeol: /runs up to Baek and hugs him from the back/ SOMEBODY SAID UH 1800 108010180 UH THE PIZZA DELIVERY NUMBER!!!

Baekhyun: I LUV PIZZZAAAA

Chen: /judges them real hard/ well okay, I read it and it's honestly very heart-breaking but me being me (I DON'T LIKE TO CRY), I scrolled past it very quickly and tried my best not to read and digest the words. I just want to commend the author for being a fantastic writer, unlike the person controlling this fic (A/N: grimaces at Chen but tbh I'm talking to myself wtf pls control @me) but @fans, don't get too worked up okay? It's a story and the real Baekyeol are... /looks at them trying to order pizza/... still very dumb OTL.

 

xoxosweetkitty16 "LOL it was great <3 Q: Krisyeol or Taoris?"

Kris: (A/N: fangIRLs at his appearance) Why choose when you can have two? /y background music and he smirks as he takes a cup of orange juice and tries to act y, only for benben to pop up and he spills all the orange juice on the floor --)

Kyungsoo: WHO MESSED UP MY KITCHEN?!?!?!??

 

A/N: And... I'm actually back; honestly, so many things had happened to the 12 boys and... I was unsure whether I could continue seeing them as my favourite OT12 boys anymore; however, what I know is that I will always continue to support and cherish these angels and so I'm going to continue this! Ask away and thank you for standing by this fic! No matter what, I'm sure all they want is for us fans to be happy and all I know is that I want them to be happy; fighting! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT AND ASK. ENJOY!