[3]I'm not pretty...

Sweet Ballad Or Powerful Rapping?

“Welcome to Radio Star! Everyone please welcome our guests today, EXO’s Kris and Luhan and SISTAR’s Hyorin and Soyou~”

Kyuhyun, as a MC of the program, does the introduction.

“Anneyonghaseyo! We’re SISTAR’s Hyorin and Soyou!”

“And EXO’s Kris and Luhan immida!”

After their cheerful greeting, they all settle down in their seats and begin to process the record.

“First, congratulations Soyou-sshi. ‘Some’ is really a big hit! Did you see this coming?”Jongshin asks.

“Thank you, oppa. Honestly, I didn’t. It seems like many people in Korea enjoy in this kind of sweet ballad very much! I’m really lucky that the public like this song.” Soyou has never imagined that this cooperation will end up in such a huge success..

“Yeah. It seems that many of our citizens are in a state of some~ And Hyorin-sshi, will you give it a try to sing such a cute song like ‘Some’?” Gura asks, partly out of the curiosity himself since he is very close with the girl since Immortal Song 2. He likes her voice while singing the slow and soft melody as much as he does about she sings the powerful ones.

“Oppa, you know I will never say no to anything when it comes to music. But I don’t think the audience will like to see me acting cute and sweet. I don’t have a pretty face to do that so I guess I’ll leave the mission to our maknaes, Soyou and Dasom. They are doing a great job after all, right?” Hyorin answers with a small bitter smile on her face. But it's noticable enough for someone to see it.

“Turning our attention to the boys, EXO do you have any intention to have a special project collaborating with someone like ‘Some’? Kris?” Kyuhyun now changes the focus to the boys, afraid of getting them ignored.

“Of course, I always have. But since I’m a rapper, I would like to take part in the kind of duo like Mad Clown and Hyorin sunbaenims if I have chance to.” Kris really envies Mad Clown for the song ‘Without U’. It’s an excellent one.

‘And now you call a sunbae…’ Hyorin secretly thinks to herself.

“And you, Luhan-sshi? What about your preference?” Gookjin asks the boy sitting next to him.

“Nae? I haven’t thought about it before but if I can, I would like to try the ‘San Namja style’ with someone manly like Taeyang sunbaenim. His new album is great!” Luhan really wants to get rid of the adorable style of his because his fans always see him as a cute deer rather than a mature man.

“Forget it, Luhan. It’s not your style.” Kris coldly says making all the people there burst into laughter.

“YAH!” Luhan shouts frowning his eyebrows.


After two hours of interesting recording, the MCs and guests are all back to their waiting rooms.

“That was really fun, unnie! We should go on the same schedule together more often.” Soyou says while fixing her hair. Among the four members in their group, she gets the least chance to attend to the same record with her leader which makes her feel so pity.

“Yeah, we should. Now hurry. We should go to the practice room now. Bora unnie and Dasom are waiting for us.” Hyorin is worried about their comeback and trying to get as much practice as she can before the D-Day comes.

“Where do you think you are going?” An unfamiliar voice comes out from the door, making the two ladies turn their head toward its direction.

“Kris? What are you doing here?” Hyorin confusedly crosses her arms in front of her chest.

“I thought we have something to discuss together. Am I wrong?” Kris can’t believe she totally forgets it.

“AH! Sorry, I have been crazily busy with our upcoming comeback. So where do you want to discuss?” Hyorin facepalms herself, feeling embarrassed.

“It’s okay. Just follow me. Soyou-sshi, sorry I have to borrow your leader for a while.” Kris says while leaning on the door frame with a smile on his face.

“ Oh nae, just keep her safe please.” Soyou is surprised to see this side of Kris because she’s always thought him as a cold and indifferent person not caring everything.

“Soyou-ah, I have to go for a while. Go practicing first by yourself okay? I’ll catch up with you guys later. Arasso?” Hyorin tells her dongsaeng when she goes pass her after collecting her stuff into her bag.

“Arasso, don’t worry about me. Hurry up, someone is waiting for you.” Slightly pushes her unnie to the door, Soyou waves happily at her saying goodbye.

Sighing at her member’s childish behavior, Hyorin grabs her coat and leaves the room with Kris.


“So have you thought of a way to persuade our companies?” Hyorin asks when they’re walking down the hallway.

“Apparently, yes.” Kris nods confidently at her.

“Really? What is it then?” It shocks Hyorin that he can actually find a solution to this difficult problem.

“We’ll only have to persuade the PD-nim of SBS, and they will have their way to contact our companies about this. We can simply leave the problem to the TV station. What do you think?” Kris has never thought something so thoroughly and seriously in his life. This plan takes allthe cells he has in his brain to be come up with.

“Uhm… I think it might work. You’re really good at throwing your responsibility to others, right?” Hyorin is convinced by the plan, since persusding the PD-nim is way easier than doing the same thing to the president of her company.

“Yeah, you can say that… So now we’re going to SBS.” Kris answers while leading Hyorin to the elevator, going to the parking lot in the basement.

“How? Is your manager here?” Hyorin curiously looks around, looking for someone else near them.

“No, we drive there. By my car.” Kris walks out of the elevator with Hyorin following behind him.

“You have a car?!” Hyorin hasn’t even thought of buying a car for herself yet. Cars are too costly.

“Can’t I? Now please get in the car, Ms. Kim.” Kris politely gestures Hyorin and opens the door for her.

“Tsk. Arrogant.” Hyorin carefully slide herself into the seat, noticing that it is truly a nice and high-class car according to its appearance.

Kris scoffs quietly and shakes his head while smiling, walking around to the driver’s seat.

“You can rest on our way there if you want. You seem tired.” Kris says while turning up the engine.

“I’m…ha…good.” Hyorin answers with a yawn coming out of .

Kris secretly laughs at her stubbornness.

“You really should have some faith on yourself.”

“Un? What did you say?” Hyorin turns her face to look at him.

“I said you should have some faith on yourself. You need to stop saying that you’re not pretty because everyone knows that’s not true.” Kris says in a steady tone, looking straight into her eyes.

Hyorin can’t help but widen her eyes and blush upon listening someone’s compliment.

“You are beautiful.”


Long time no see, my readers!!!!!!!!

Oh, you don't how much I miss you guys! And now my tests are officially over and I'm able to back to my story again~

So this is the comeback I promised you! Happy reading!

And I'm waiting for SISTAR's comeback myself. I've read news indicating that they will make teir comeback after the middle of July!

I can't be more exciting about this. They say it will be a song that contain lots of summer atmosphere.

I'm more than ready to be hit by a big hit! Let's look forward to their comeback together, shall we?

Lots of Love, by YooJung.