[4]Unexpected someone

Sweet Ballad Or Powerful Rapping?

‘Beautiful…Am I?’ Hyorin thinks to herself while looking the view outside through the window of Kris’ car. Slowly getting absorbed by the view floating outside, she can’t help but feel her eyelids become heavier and heavier…

After a while, the vehicle arrives at their destination. “We’re here.” Kris turns to his right and stops immediately when he sees Hyorin’s peaceful sleeping face. ‘So she is tired… Should I wake her up?’

Hyorin sleeps as one of her hands putting on the shoulder of the chair and her cheek pressing on it. Her eyebrows knitted and lips a little pouted, murmuring something that can’t be comprehended.

“Unhm.. Hyorin wake up. We’re here.” Kris slightly and cautiously shakes her arm, very different from the way he wakes s.

“Mm? Ah, sorry I fall asleep. Let’s go then.” Hyorin rubs her eye while smiling embarrassedly.

‘Cute.’ Kris secretly marks in his mind.

“Ok.” Both of them get off the car and head to the elevator. But little do they know they are seen by someone behind them.


They stand by the door and get themself prepared before knocking on it twice.

“PD-nim, I’m sorry if we are interrupting your work but we have something to say.” Hyorin carefully says after getting into the PD’s office with Kris following.

“Kris? How come you two come together? You’re not dating, right?” Surprised, the PD jokingly points between them.

ANIYO!! It’s not like that.” Hyorin immediately denies and waves her hands in front of her chest saying no.

“You don’t have to act so quickly. You make me like a terrible person to have scandals with.” Kris blinks his eyes and hugs himself to look like hurt.

“Haha! Now seriously, what do you have to tell me? As long as it’s not about revealing love affair. I’m tired of dealing with the news saying who and who are dating blah blah blah… It’s really annoying!” The PD says as he leads them to sit on the couch beside.

“Actually we come to ask for your approval. We decide to perform my special stage together. Is it okay?” Hyorin carefully asks, afraid of getting rejected right away.

“Really? The cooperation of SISTAR and EXO? It surely will be a huge issue once unveiled, but I can’t make any promise alone though I'm the main PD. I’ll discuss this with my crew before giving you my reply, okay?” The PD answers after thinking for a while.

“And there is another thing we want to ask you for a favor, PD-nim.” Kris says and looks at the PD sincerely.

“What is it?” He questions curiously.

“We couldn’t find out a way to speak to our companies about this so we’re wondering if PD-nim can tell them instead…” Kris honestly spills out.

“So all the thing is decided by only you two. Kids nowadays… Araso, I’ll do that if other PDs say yes to this.” The PD shakes his head, unbelievably sighing at their carelessness.

“Really? Thank you, PD-nim. So so much!” Hyorin bows for countless times to express her gratefulness. She feels like the heavy stone hanging in her heart now is gone.

‘What a great relief!’ She smiles brightly.

“We will work hard on this. Thank you very much, PD-nim.” Kris also feels relieved.

“Don’t thank me too early. I have to talk with others, remember? Now go home and wait patiently, alright?” The PD stands up and walks the two to his door.

“We’ll be going now. Thanks again, PD-nim!” Hyorin bows at him for last time before walking out of the room. Kris, too, bows and leaves.

“Those kids really give me a headache… Should I grant them?” The PD sits on his chair and crosses his arms on the desk.

“Oppa, what are you worrying about? Just say yes to it. It won’t hurt to have more attention toward your show.” A swaying figure walks in the room.

“Hyuna-ah! You heard all of that?” He watches her take a seat where Kris sat not long ago and deliberately crosses her legs making her already short skirt lifted up more.

“Ne, and I think it’s a good proposal. People like to see male and female idols standing together after all. Why not give them what they want?” Hyuna gives him an eye-smile while smirking in her head.

“Is that so? Well the result is out then.” The PD smiles in his best way at her too, mistaking it that the girl in front of him maybe be interested in him.

‘Though they are so not fitting… I’ll fix that then~’ Hyuna looks away singing to herself, still smiling but in an evil way…


“Thanks for the drive. I’ll see you next time, Kris.” Hyorin gets out of the car and bids her goodbye to Kris through the window.

“Sorry for taking your time for practice. Go in there and catch up with others. You don’t want to be left behind, do you?” Kris raises his eyebrow and warns her with a mocking face on.

“I won’t!!! Now go before someone sees you here.” Hyorin lifts her hand and waves impatiently gesturing him to leave.

‘I hate to keep things as secrets… Wait, doesn’t it sound weird? A secret between me and him… Yeah, it’s weird.’

“Gurae. Goodbye then.” Kris turns his head and restarts the engine.

“Be careful while driving. Anneyong Kris!” Hyorin cheerfully smiles before she turns on her heels and goes into her company’s building.

Kris, on the opposite side, stops his movement instantly upon hearing that.‘Did she just tell me to drive carefully? I have never heard someone say that to me before. It’s kind of new and… sweet?’ Kris shakes his head out of that thought and heads back to his dorm.

Hyorin goes straight to the practice room. But she doesn’t know that someone unexpected is there, too.


HELLO~ Everybody!!

God knows how long has it been since I last updated and I'm really sorry for getting you wait...

It's just so many things come in my way and I have no choice but to handle them...

And SISTAR's comeback isn't helping at all!! (I'm not compaining though...^^)

To be honest with you guys, I spend a lot of time on it because come on who does not??!!

This summer mini album is really great! JUST DAEBAK~

And I'm doing my best to get my favorite group as more votes as I can for they always get the lowest score in voting in music programs. Not that I take winning very seriously. It's just a way to do something for our idols as a fan and make them feel that their effert is paid off.

So if you're a STAR1 too, please vote for them and support them forever~

I write too much... So I'll stop now. 

Lots of Love, by LinYooJung.