[2]Accepted

Sweet Ballad Or Powerful Rapping?

"What do you mean you'll think about it?!" Soyou can't believe the words coming out from her unnie's mouth.

"It means that I will take his advice into consideration."Hyorin says mindlessly.

"We know what it means. We don't need an interruption." Dasom, the maknae among the four girls in the practice room, puts both her hands on either side of her waist, acting as if she were a mother .

"Just tell us why you didn't take his invitation in the first place. What are you waiting for?" Bora feels so regretful that she didn't follow Hyorin back to the studio. Maybe in that way, her dongsaeng wouldn't have done the stupid decision.

"Yeah. Don't you worry? What if he took his words back?"Dasom sits next to Hyorin on the floor, finding a more comfortable position while solving the trouble her unnie made.

"If you feel shy to answer him, give me his number and I'll say yes to him for you. You know his number, right?" Soyou, like a mother in the team, she always comes up with the fastest solution to the problems.

"Wo wo, calm down. I just said I'll take some time to think about it before I answer him. I can't make a decision on impulse, and you know that right? I'm not that kind of person who decides things without considering it thoroughly." Hyorin is sort of shocked learning that her members are now on his side.

"We know you well, even better than yourself. But did ever the thought of turning down the leader of the hottest boy group these days emerge in your head? If it did, you'd better erase it now."

Bora really wants Hyorin to realize how precious this opportunity is. Giving up this chance is like letting go the ticket to the world stage. If she could do this with someone who is famous with millions of fangirls in China and elsewhere, she is capable of broadening her and their popularity in the world and gaining more attention.

Not only her members, Hyorin also is aware of how things will change after this. She knows she will be able to make their group more well-known by the world. But she has too thought of many negative results.

"Aren't you guys afraid of the anti-fans? Have you ever heard the so-called EXO stands? If I really take Kris' idea, we will have to deal with more anti-fans than those we already have now. I will definitely double the number of them. It isn't what I'm planning for." Hyorin has never been such an indecisive person in her life. However, many things about her changed after her first solo album. She became very careful and cautious in every aspect.

"You think too much, unnie. Why do you only see the dark side? The benefits concluded in it are far more than those. You can't let them block your way." Dasom holds one of Hyorin's hands. She is always there beside her when she needs encouragement.

"Our maknae is right. Moreover, we have gotten used to having anti-fans ever since we were given the best girl group in MAMA. Fans supporting other groups have hated us since then. We are not afraid of them anymore." Soyou can still remember some of the horrible and harsh comments talking about how they don't deserve the award on the websites. The girls were scared by them at first but with time passing, they kind of get familiar with them.

"You have to understand that it is impossible to make everyone like us, hyo. There will always be people who dislike us for no reasons. No matter how hard we work, anti-fans are unavoidable. All we can do is ignore them and do our best on stage for STAR1s." Every time Bora feels she is lack of energy, the only thing keeps her going is their fans' support.

As long as you have your fans with you, you can overcome every challenge you're faced with. Besides the desire to realize their dreams, fans are all the idols have.

"So you really want me to accept it? It's good for us, isn't it?" After hearing her member's suggestions, Hyorin now doesn't resist the option that much now.

"We do want you to. But it's up to you still. Just think about it carefully but not too long. He might be waiting for your answer now." Soyou is so happy that her unnie finally has a chance to get to know with other idol because Hyorin doesn't have many friends. She is even happier that it's a boy who came to her.

'A secret love would be nice...Aigoo. I'm thinking too much.' Soyou thinks to herself.

"So..did we change your mind?" Dasom asks curiously.

"Congratulations! You did." Hyorin softly pats her dongsaeng's head twice.

'Maybe it's not as bad as I have thought anyway.' Hyorin smiles as she feels a little relieved inside.

The girls finish the discussion and continue their practice before.


Nothing is something. Stop it~ Oh-oh- o-o~

"I can't get this song out of my head now! Girl's Day is daebak!" "Me either. I think I'm in love~" Chanyeol and Kai have been in front of the computer for almost three hours.

Since the twelve teenage boys don’t have schedule today, their manager decided to give them a day off. No practice or class for them today. Just rest.

And even though they are idols themselves, they become fanboys whenever seeing their favorite girl groups. Luckily they don’t show it in person.

“You are in the same company with SNSD and F(x), and you choose other girl group over them?” Suho says to the two and is given back by them childishly sticking out their tongues at him.

“Hyung chooses SISTAR over them, too. You don’t have the qualification for saying this.” Lay sits on the sofa and sips his coffee.

“Just let them be, as long as they don’t show this part of them in front of others and our fans.” Luhan resumes reading his magazine and leans his back on the wall.

“Kris hyung, why didn’t you come back with Lay hyung and Luhan hyung yesterday? Did you go to somewhere else?” Losing interests in his phone, D.O starts to find other things to do. He doesn’t really want to know. He just wants to begin a chat with it.

“I went to deal with something. Wae?” Kris answers, not bothering to move his sight out from his novel.

“What is it? You didn’t go to ask for some random girls’ numbers, did you?” Suho comes to join them at the dining table.

“No, I didn’t and I will never do that, okay? It’s ridiculous.” Kris finally puts his book down and looks at the person he is talking to.

“Then what is it?” D.O wants to know the answer now.

‘When did this hyung have something to deal with alone?’

Coincidence or not, Kris’ phone rings. His lips curl into a mysterious smile.

This is.” Kris says to D.O.

“Annyeong, Hyorin-ah.” He says consciously loud enough for the two to hear the name clearly.

MWOH?” They shout at him. Kris holds up his index finger up to his mouth to gesture whose eyes are about to pump out to be quiet.

Suho and D.O look at each other and back at Kris unbelievably.

“It’s nothing. Why did you call me?” Kris continues to speak on the phone.

“Oh. It’s just… I have considered about your advice.” Hyorin says with hesitation.

“Good. And what’s the result you get?” Kris asks while pushing s who keep coming closer in order to hear their conversation away.

“What is going on? Why are they cuddling together that close?” Chanyeol walks to get himself some water passing the dining room after he and Kai decide to take break. He has never seen these three this intimate before. With a disgusted face, he turns his head away from them and makes his way to the kitchen.

“Well…It sounds like a good idea to me. But-” Hyorin can’t finish her sentence and is cut by Kris.

“No buts, Hyorin. I’ll take this call as an ‘yes’ then.” Kris is not going to let her have any chance to change her mind.

“Fine. When should we discuss the details? Do you have ideas in your mind?” Hyorin can never win this rude man.

“I’ll try to figure something out. We’ll be a great team.” Kris of course has already begun to plan what they should perform on the stage. He is only waiting for her permission.

“Don’t be so sure now. What about our companies? We should’ve asked the chairmen before we start it.”

Now here comes the problem. Idols belonging to these two companies don’t have many chances to work with each other. If their companies could be persuaded, it might be the first time they officially cooperate on one thing.

“Right. That’s a big problem.” Kris hasn’t thought that far yet.

“What? What’s a big problem?” Out of his curiosity, Chanyeol joins them and now is interested in the phone call as well.

“Shh…” His sungbaes in this situation tell him to shout up so that they can hear what Kris says.

“So you don’t have a plan either. That’s great! Now what are we going to do to make them grant us?” Hyorin can’t believe he just came to her and asked her to do this favor without knowing whether his company will say yes or not.

‘How could he be so self-centered?’ Hyorin now regrets for accepting this without asking him about the problem.

“I will come up with a plan to make them accept us, okay? Don’t worry too much, Hyorin-ah. All you have to do now is find what fits us the most.” Kris talks assuredly making Hyorin slightly nod unconsciously.

“I have to believe you, I assume?” Hyorin answers.

“Of course you have to. You said yes to me, remember? No turning back is accepted. I’ll see you next time.” Kris smiles in triumph while Hyorin sighs quietly.

‘I said I won’t lose.’

“In Radio Star, right? Are you going to take part in that episode?” Hyorin remembers she saw EXO’s name on the guest list her manager gave her.

“Yes. We can meet there.” Fortunately, other members have schedule on that day except Kris and Luhan. So he will surely present at there.

“See you then, Kris.”

Both of them disconnect the call. Once Kris puts his phone down, he is showered with countless questions.

“Hyorin?! Hyorin of SISTAR??”

“Why did she say yes to you? What do you ask for her?”

“What list? What do you mean a great team?”

“What are you going to plan?”

“Why do you want chairman to accept you two?”

“Fits you the most? What is it?”

“You are not dating her, aren’t you?”

STOP!!” Kris holds up his hands making others stop asking.

“How am I going to answer if you keep asking like this?” Kris puts his arms back on the table before three boys take their seats but still fix their eyes on him curiously.

“First of all, tell me. Is that…?” Suho points at Kris’ phone. He thinks he’s going to get a heart attack if the person just called Kris is the Hyorin in his mind.

“Yes. It’s the person you’re thinking right now. It’s Hyorin from SISTAR.” Kris has imagined what s will react when they know he is going to have a special stage with her. And their expressions they have now are exactly the same as his imagination.

WHAT!!!!” The three shout together and catch everyone’s attention in the dorm.


“To say it shortly, I’m going to make a performance with SISTAR’s Hyorin in the concert SBS holding. But I’m still thinking about how to make our CEO to grant it.” Kris stands in front of the eleven boys in the living room for he can’t bear to answer them one by one. He doesn’t have that patience.

“Hyung you? But…why you?” Sehun points at his hyung and asks.

“Watch your words, Oh Sehun. What do you mean why me?” Kris slaps Sehun’s hand away making him rubs his hand which hurts.

“I just thought you’re not the type doing this. Every time we have special stages with other groups, you’re always the first one who backs off.” It’s true. Sehun remembers when they were about to decide which three members could be the back dancer with TTS on SBS Gayo Daejun, Kris just shook his head and refused it. Now he says he is going to have a special stage? It’s hard to believe someone like him will do this.

“Is Hyorin the reason for you doing this?” Suho tilts his head to one side. ‘How I wish it was me.’

“You can say that. So…Do you have any thought of what I can do to solve the difficulty I’m facing now?” Kris scans s’ faces. And just like he thinks, everyone begins to look around or playing with their fingers pretending he didn’t ask.

“I knew it. Forget about it. I’ll figure it out myself. But you have to keep the secret from our manager before I tell him, okay? Now just go and do your stuff.” Kris sighs and waves his hand, signaling them the assembly is finished.

“We won’t, Kris. Just don’t make troubles and don’t make the performance too y even though your partner is Hyorin. Control yourself for our fans.” Suho pats Kris’ shoulder and leaves.

“We’ll see.” Kris says with a smirk on his face.


So~sorry about the late update. I've been busy these days and I'll be busier when school begins next week. But I promise I will do my best to keep updating!! Hope to see you next time~