Chapter 5

Its Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their POV

07:00PM

"Yeaaa~ its been a while, yuuhhooooo~" Seungri scream. As they step into the club. Making some of the clubers stare at them.

"He's crazy" Teayang said to them.

"Yaahh, hyung" Seungri pouted at him.

"Shut up makne, lets go" Daesung drag him and covers his mouth.

Whlie GD&TOP just smile looking at them. They then been lead by their bodyguards to their rooms.

"Kids, this day" GD said to TOP and he just smile at him. "You wanna drink hyung?" he said again, as soon they walk at into the room. And TOP just nodded to him. They went to the bar beside the glass windows and order some drink. "One Blue Lagoon Cocktail" GD said and look at TOP. "One Margartia" TOP said without looking at the bartender.

"Here you go sir~ enjoy your drinks" the girl bartender said sweetly. Trying to seduce both of them but they just ignore her. which make her embarrass. And that make both of them end up laughing.

"Girls" GD said and they laugh again.

"Don't you wanna join them" TOP said to GD giving him a look to the other members at the dance floor.

"Nah, I just wanna stay here with you" he wink at TOP.

"Hahahaha" he laugh at GD.

Just then Top gets up. "where are you going" GD ask him. "Wandering around" he wink at GD this time. "Hyung, hyung" He just shook his head.

He begin to wander around, he look at his dongsaeng. They are wild when its come to dancing, not to mention the makne. He's the most wild one. He then when to the wash rooms. In this club its really hard to find the wash rooms, been here alot but never remember it. He when to the lounge at first floor, as he remember there was a wash room at the back. He have to pass by the small club thats for reservation only. Just then his eyes caught a glimpse of someone that her really knew, he try to wipe his mind off. But his heart and legs betray him. He took three step behind. And see what he wouldn't like to be seen. 

There she was. The woman that he have love, the woman that he put his trust on, the woman that he's been faithful for, the woman that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter