Chapter 11

Its Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their POV

I woke up by a taste of lime. As if someone sip it in my mouth. I try to open my eyes, but the brightness of the light hurt me.

"Calm down" I heard a husky voice talking to me.

"You just have your beautiful hangover" he said again.

"Ehh?" I said, making him laugh. Still with my eyes close.

As soon as I open my eyes, there I was... Stunning looking at him. I can't believe it, what am I seeing? Is he a goddess or what? His eyes, the way he's looking at me, the way he stare at me, the way he smile showing his dimples goshhh its making me insane. Seriously INSANE!

"Hem" he clear his throat. But still I can't get her eyes of him. "Hem" he said again. And by that I'm back to sense. 

"Oh" thats all I could said. And I can see that he raise his eyebrows. "Well, ermm.. who are you?" I pause a while and look around when I realise that I'm not in our room. "Whe.. where am i?" I began to fright. "Don't tell me he drug me or something" I shout inside me. My eyes widen and I look at him.

"Wha.. what?" I heard he said. 

I gaps and close my mouth. Still looking at him.

"Look..." he began to say. And he could see, she was blinking her eyes waiting for him to continue. Cute, he laugh inside. "I didn't drug you or something if thats what you're thinking of. I was about to get some fresh air when all of the sudden...." he pause. And I eyed him to continue. "You passed out" he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter