Chapter 13

Its Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom POV

That was close, hehehe. As I walk out from his room. Who is just that guy. He's cute you may say. Not to mention good looking. My heart just can stop beating. Asihhh, stop it will you heart. Aigoo, Bommie- ah. I put my hand to my face caressing it and it feels hot. Am I blushing. Omo omo omo~ I squeal to my self. Just then I saw Dara with a guy. So I approach them.

"Darraaa-yahh" I call her, jumping out for happiness.

"Yah, Bommie. Wae~" Dara said to me. Why is she all excited as soon as she step out from his room? Do they know each other? Aistt, what is this exactly.

"Well, who is this" I ask Dara, as soon I realise there was a guy with her.

"What? What do you mean Bommie?" I ask her confuse.

"I said who is this guys with you" I said to her again.

"I thought you know each other" Dara said to me.

"Me? Know him?" I shook my head. "Nope, what makes you think that?" I ask her.

"You were coming out from his room just know" Dara answer me.

"What? Your room?" I said to the guys shock.

And we could see he was shock also.

"How did you, I mean why were you in our......?" he pause and then it hit him.

"Ohh, now I know. You're the one that hyung carry just now" GD said to me.

"Hyung? Carry? Me?" I said to him blur. "What? He carry me just know~" I said in happiness. I can't beileve it. I began to blush. My gaadd~

"Wait, wait. Hold on" Dara said blur. "I don't get it" 

So we explain to her from A to Z, and if that not enough we go for numbers. As we explain to her, she goes with ahh, emm, ok, and just nodded.

"Ahh, no wonder" Dara said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter