Chapter 4-Last

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm being kissed by Chanyeol."

"Baekhyun saw it."

 

Yuri stare Baekhyun through the windows in the school building that where the fields can be seen.Baekhyun and his other club member was training running.

"Baekhyun.."

flashback

"en..This.."Yuri stutter as she tried to explain what happen actually.

"Hurry and go back.YoonA is worried."Baekhyun turn and walk away.

end of flashback

At last,after that,we all disperse just like that.I didn't talk to him after that too.

"I don't want to crumble our relationships.That's why I decide to just keep my feelings in my heart." Yuri lean her back on the wall as she stare blankly on the floor.

"Or,maybe YoonA already know since the start?" 

"Perhaps the happy times of three of us already ended?"

Without Yuri's knowing,YoonA hide behind one of the walls at the school corridor and observe her silently from a far.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

"Oh! I've found him.Hey,Baekhyun.."Chanyeol call his name.Baekhyun turn himself and looking at Chanyeol.

"Does you have a key for the club's room? I being punished by the coach because ditch training.He told me to clean up that room,that's why..."

Baekhyun looks front again while he's put his right hand in the pockets to search for the key.He didn't even talk nor smile at him.Chanyeol realize it.

"Hey,Baekhyun..why you so calm?Is that because I kissed Yuri?"Chanyeol let out his  small chuckle.

"Don't worry,I'll take good care of her.."After he end talk,suddenly Baekhyun let out his fist.It's just a little bit more to hit him on the face.But,it landed on the wall beside Chanyeol.

"If she's crying ,I'll kill you." Baekhyun warned him.Then from the fist earlier,he's released the key that he already hold before trying to punch Chanyeol.Then,he turn and start to walk away.Chanyeol flabbergasted by sudden action of Baekhyun

"Hey! What's wrong?Are not you couple with YoonA?If you truly worried about Yuri,why not just you yourself accompany her?!" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun stop his step.And without even looking back,he replied,

"I don't want to see her face."

 

 

---------------------------



At the staircase,

*beep beep.*

Baekhyun take out his handphone from his pant pocket and read the message he's just received.

From: YoonA
Subject:Today
Text:

I want to meet you.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

"Or should I keep holding in my feelings?If I don't disturb them,surely they'll can be in love successfully." Yuri staring outside of the window in her class.

 

"Now,If..After a while,I will surely not loves Baekhyun again."Yuri cup her faces.Then she's look at where's Baekhyun seated in the class.Yuri walk near it.

"Baekhyun's bag?He still not going to his clubs?" Yuri touch his desk and slowly pull out his chair and eventually sit on it.Then,she's landed her head on his desk.

"Here,he's listen to teacher's teaching,tease with a friends,sleeps..In Baekhyun's eyes,he see the world like this.."

She leaned her head on his table.Just then she got shocked by the students who's make a noise outside of the classroom cause her to jolted up from her seat and accidentally dropped Baekhyun's bag and all his things shattered on the floor.

"I'm dead.."

"Mianhae,Baekhyun-ah.."

Yuri squat down look so deppressed over the fallen bag. Just when she lift up her face,she saw something that catch her attention.

Baekhyun's phone.

Yuri pick it up.

"This is the strap that I made. Is he repaired it? Isn't it already broke?" Yuri perceive it.

"I'll appreciate it forever."

His words suddenly come into her mind. Yuri was about to cry.

"He's really will not lie. But, I'm the one who's lying."

Yuri quickly dash off from his class just to find where YoonA is.

"This time I really want to tell YoonA the truth. I won't lie an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter