Chapter 2

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night

*tik tok tik tok*

The sounds of ticking clock accompany Yuri who's laying on her bed that time.She stares blankly at the drawers beside her bed.Reminiscing back what happen today.

"The person that YoonA likes is really Baekhyun."

flashback

"Yuri,hurry up.."

"eh?it's  not good if you always keep your secret.You must have a confidence in yourself."

flashback ended

The tears form in her eyes.Yuri clench tight her hands.

"It's true that I'm lying right now." Yuri grit her teeth

"Actually,I've realize that YoonA loves Baekhyun.I'm too afraid that someday it gonna happen like this.YoonA already talk the truth to me.Yet,I'm the one who's running away.I must lock my feelings towards Baekhyun." the tears finally flow fast on her cheek.Yuri cover her eyes with her arm.

"Because,I loves both of YoonA & Baekhyun.I want to live together with them."

"Forget my feelings toward Baekhyun.Blocks their love.There's nothing gonna change.Stay be a true friends with them."

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

Marathon day

"Ah..I wanna ditch class.,.."

"So tired.."

"I hate marathon." the students talk among themselves.

Meanwhile Yuri just standing still,zoning out by herself.Until,

"Hey,Yuri.Are you okay?you looks unwell."Baekhyun tap her shoulder from backs which make Yuri flinch and stop from dream.

"Ah..no-nothing.I'm okay.I'm just lack of sleep."Yuri take a step back.her eyes all teary.

"....?"Baekhyun stare at her.

"can't..Is not I already give up? But,I still feels like wanna cry."

"Cheer up!" Yuri force herself to smile.

*whistle being blow by the teacher.The marathon start*

"Yuri,let's running together."YoonA invite her.She's really cheer.

Yuri smiles.

"No need,Yoong..Actually,you want to run together with Baekhyun,right?" Yuri .Act like her usual self will do.

"Ah! Don't speak nonsense,I'm not.."

"Don't care about me,you hurry up and go to his place.You definitely can chase after the athletic club member."

Yoona silent for awhile.Then,she looks at Yuri.

"Thank you.."Yoona dash off after she's done thanked Yuri.

Yuri just watching the back view of YoonA who's already left her far behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter