Chapter 3

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No need for you to answer me.I hope you can consider me as your lover."-YoonA

Yuri flabbergasted.

"I know that one day this situation will happen.But,I never think that how fast it's happened."

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

"Ehh? Double dates?"

"Right.I've confessed my feelings,of course should immediately go dating.But,if only 2 person,he'll oppose."YoonA said.

"B-But,4 people..How about the other one person?" Yuri ask.

"No problem.There's Park Chanyeol from my class.He likes you,that's why I invite him too."

"Ehhh? Really??"Yuri shock by sudden words

"It's so embarrassing to always receive your help.This time,I can help you once."YoonA say.

"Can you please invite Baekhyun? Please?"YoonA plead to Yuri.

"uhm.."Yuri smiles.

 

I,Baekhyun & YoonA are bestfriends.Last week,YoonA told Baekhyun about her feelings.And I,promise with her.

"Actually,my heart..I still not speak up..But.."

Yuri heading to where Baekhyun is.

"Hey,hey..Baekkie.How about you,YoonA,me & Chanyeol come out and play together?"Yuri said.Baekhyun silent for a while.Then,he replied her.

"Do you want to go?"

"..uhm..I want to go."Yuri plastered a smile on her face.

I want to help them.

"I hope the meeting this time will be success."Yuri still smiling.Baekhyun put down his head.

this is my decision.

"all right.."baekhyun seem disappointed.Then,she's walk pass through Yuri .Yuri bit her lower lips.

Like this,it's done..

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

"annyeonghaseyo..i'm chanyeol from athletic club."He seems sparkle and greet them happily.

"Ohh..his face is like this.."

"Good morning,Yuri-shi.First time talking to you."Chanyeol goes near Yuri as for YoonA,she's already near Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol has interest on Yuri.Today,you must try harder."YoonA nudge Chanyeol arm.

"Yea.."Chanyeol agree to it himself.

"I'll try harder to get her."

".........." Yuri speechless.

Just then,YoonA hug Baekhyun's arm and walk with him.

"Let's enter it then.."YoonA said as she's walking nearly with Baekhyun.Yuri who's behind them looks sorrowly at them.

"Ah! Chanyeol-shi,we too enter it."

"yosh!.."Chanyeol looks cute with his light pink cheek.

 

 

---------------------------

 

"Hey,stand nearer..If not,this picture will not fit."Yuri become a photographer for Baekyoon.As hearing it,Yoona moves closer and end up lean her head on Baekhyun shoulder while showing V-sign.

At first,they walk together to each shop there.But,Yuri told YoonA's couple to have a look in the other side of the shop they enter.

As Baekyoon choosing a things,Yuri heard the conversation of the people in the shop.

"Hey,look at them.They are so match for each other."

 

They eat together.

Then,Yuri always give a chance for both YoonA & Baekhyun to have a time alone with always bring Chanyeol to the other place.

they reunite again after that.

Yuri's laughing happily since she got to ride her most fav. roller coaster.Then,without she's realize,she nudge Baekhyun arms and ask him,"Hey,Baekkie,after this,what's you want to play?"

shockingly,Baekhyun totally ignore her and didn't bother to look at her face at all.It cause Yuri's heart even hurt more.

"eeehh?"

Baekhyun walk closer to YoonA.And he start talking to her.YoonA looks so happy.

"what the..?"

"Baekhyun-ah?" Yuri just stare his back from behind.She doesn't have any energy to keep walking.

Why..

Yuri ruffle her bangs.

Why...

Yuri bit her lower lips as her eyes start to teary.

"I want all of this work without a problem.."

 

Haunted house

"Hey,let's go here." YoonA decide to enter the house.

As soon as they step into that house,the creepy background music started to be play.Yuri walk as a pair with Chanyeol,meanwhile YoonA with Baekhyun.

"wah~ There's still this voice in this century.How creepy.but,this is also good & interesting."Chanyeol said.Yuri just walk in without any reaction.

Just then,she's finally speak

"Chanyeol-shi,I'm feeling unwell,I'm going out first.."Yuri running without looking where she's heading to.

"Ehh? Yuri-shi! Don't leave me here!!" Chanyeol a bit scared to walk alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter