18

Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Junhyung was spending time in Hyuna's room that night, making it up to her since he'd been busy with stuff lately.    Hyuna laid down on the bed in her room, with Junhyung on top of her, while kissing her. He had one hand on the back of Hyuna's head, holding it gently and the other hand on securing her waist tightly. Their lips met with each other and battled it out like there was no tomorrow. They had been making out like this... well... for a while. They were just enjoying each other's company.   "I'm sorry." Junhyung said, still kissing her. "that I've been so busy, that I almost don't have time for you anymore."   Hyuna didn't need his apology. Just his presence here was enough for her. She missed him that much.   Junhyung stopped for a moment only to stare into her dark brown eyes. They were big and round, so beautiful.    Hyuna stared too and she was mesmerized by his beauty, his flawless features. It made her heart go bumping just looking into his eyes. She felt safe in his arm. It just felt right like this.   "Y-You have to pay me back, Jun." She said under her breath.   Junhyung smirked. "Will this be enough?"   He kissed her again, more like a peck this time.    Hyuna pouted.   "I guess it's not enough then?" Junhyung teased.    Hyuna couldn't help but blush madly. She never felt this way before. Junhyung was playing with her and she liked it.   "I hope this could make up for it." Junhyung went to smack her lips gently and passionately. He wouldn't let his lips go away from hers even for a second.   He could hear her moan as his tongue entered .    "Uhh.. Jun..." She said, breathless.   His tongue was roaming inside and met with her tongue. His one hand started roaming around her body, touching her milky white thigh and caressing it gently.   until...   "Hyuna, I ju- omo! my eyes." The door to Hyuna's room suddenly opened. The person who entered almost had his eyes out from shock. "YAH! What the hell are you two doing? YAH JUNHYUNG! GET OFF OF MY SISTER!"   Hyuna and Junhyung were surprised hearing his scream. Junhyung immediately got up. "Aish..."   Hyuna did too, but the look in her face wasn't very welcoming, "Yah Kim Sunggyu! Don't you know how to knock?"   "I ju-" Sunggyu almost didn't hear it. He was surprised, hearing what his sister just called him. "What did you say? Yah Kim Sunggyu? YAH Kim Hyuna, I'm your older brother! And I don't need to knock! You know the rules."   "What if I was changing or something? You really should start knocking before entering my room, oppa!" The younger girl whined. She knew her brother had a spare key to her bedroom, but his problem was he always just barged in whenever he wanted.   "Mwohhhh?!!" Sunggyu looked at her in disbelief. "I almost had a heart attack when I entered just now. Are you going to make a baby or something? Don't you know you're only 17, Kim Hyuna?"   "Oppa!!" Hyuna whined.   "What if I didn't come in just now? I would probably be an uncle at a young age. NO! I don't want that." Sunggyu said.   Junhyung just chuckled seeing the two siblings fight. It didn't feel like a world war 3. Their bickering showed how much they actually loved each other.   "Yah you! What's so funny?" Sunggyu suddenly turned towards Junhyung. "Are you trying to make my sister pregnant? You know she's only a child."   Junhyung laughed then purposely teased Sunggyu, "I know. I know. I promise it won't happen again, or at least you wouldn't see it the next time it happens. I promise you."   "YAH!" Sunggyu yelled. "There's no next time!"   Junhyung just laughed. He really liked teasing Hyuna's older brother and seeing him get mad over these things.   "You, young girl, are grounded." Sunggyu said to his sister before turning towards Junhyung. "And you! visiting time is over tonight, so you can leave now."   "Oppaaaa!!!" Hyuna complained with a pout. She had no choice anymore now.    Sunggyu just ignored her complain.   Junhyung took Hyuna's hands in his and stared into her eyes. "Well... I guess I can't make it up to you now, baby."   Hyuna blushed when he called her baby. She liked the sound of it. She didn't care if Sunggyu was there watching.   "I-it's okay. If only this grumpy old man wasn't here..." Hyuna said, mumbling.   "Yah who are you calling grumpy old man? I heard that." Sunggyu complained and sat at Hyuna's sofa with his arms folded in front of his chest.   Junhyung let out a soft chuckle. He gazed into Hyuna's eyes and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear gently. He caressed her hair and gave her a smile, "There's something I want to show you, so I'll see you tomorrow?"   Hyuna nodded with a smile. Her heart raced and she couldn't control it.   "Good night, baby." He gave a soft peck at Hyuna's forehead. "Rest well."   "G-Good night." Hyuna blushed.   Junhyung turned around and waved, "Bye, Sunggyu. Thanks for letting me borrow your sister tonight."   "Aish!" Sunggyu just watched as the guy walk away. He still didn't like Junhyung and he fact that he was an angel, he didn't like it.   Hyuna chuckled. Junhyung also had a playful side of him, too.    Junhyung's cell phone went off just as soon as he went out of Hyuna's room.   Naeun.   "What is it?" Junhyung answered immediately.    "Junhyung!" Naeun exclaimed. "Help me!"   Junhyung heard her scream and quickly ran away finding Naeun.    It was weird for him that he didn't feel anything for her anymore. Him and Eva were over thousands and thousands of years ago.    He couldn't remember much about her except that they used to be together back in Heaven. He didn't even remember how she looked like at all. Maybe it was just way too long that he even forgot everything about her.   Junhyung drove fast towards the place Naeun had just told him. Someone was following her. Junhyung couldn't let her be harmed because she might be the only hope for all the angels to go back to Heaven. At least, that's what everyone believed. Especially now that she was in her human body, he and the others had to protect her.   Junhyung made a left turn on the corner and he saw Naeun was surrounded by two guys. He wasn't late. Junhyung knew they were angels, just like him. Junhyung quickly pulled over and got out of his car and ran over towards Naeun.   "Hey!" He yelled and it caught the two other angels that were chasing Naeun by surprise. He pushed Naeun behind his back and shielded her.   "Damn it." One of the angels cursed. Of course they knew Junhyung, the angel of death. "Why must you be here, Joker?"   "What do you demons want?" Junhyung asked them harshly. He didn't care they were angels. Everyone who betrayed Heaven was considered demon. He knew they sided with demons and abandoned Heaven's side. But he knew that they used to be lower rank angels.   One of the angels just smirked and looked at Naeun. "Her."   "Why? What do you want from her?" Junhyung asked them again.   "Why must we tell you?" The taller one said.    "She'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter