nado saranghae...

you can annoy me for the rest of your life

 

His eyes flew open. He recognized that voice, the voice that he is longing to hear. He stood up and opened the door. He went straight to their living room and there, he saw him. His back is facing Kyuhyun as he is talking to the other members. 
Kyuhyun walk fast into him. He grab his arms, turn him around and pull him into a tight hug.

“Kyu…”

Kyuhyun shut his eyes. He can’t help but to cry. He heard him say his name again, that angelic voice that doesn’t fail to make him weak.

“I…I’m sorry, Min…I didn’t mean anything that I said…I’m sorry…” Kyuhyun finally speaks again, after two weeks of being mute, without breaking the hug. Oh! He’s crying too.

The other members stared at them. They are all smiling.

“I really don’t wish that you out of my life…Don’t leave me…I love you…I swear…Please…I can’t live without you…”
“Kyu…I -”
“You are not a burden to me...I love you…I won’t hate you…” 
“Kyu…I was in -”
“Please don’t leave me again…You can disturb me anytime you want …You can be noisy anytime you want …You can do something irritating you want…Just don’t leave me again…I promise I won’t get mad…I won’t yell at you again…Please just don’t leave me again…Please stay…”
“Kyu…Listen - ”
“I love you, Min…I love you…I really really love you…I will always love you…I love - ”
“YAH! Let me speak first!”
“HAHAHAHA! He’s expressing himself now after being mute for two weeks!” Leeteuk said as Kanging hug him from behind.
“What? Mute for two weeks?” Sungmin asked as he looked at the other members and to Kyuhyun.
“Yes, Sungmin-hyung. Since you left, he didn’t speak at all. That’s why he is absent always because he can’t sing.” Siwon informed.
“Really? Is that true?” Sungmin asked Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun just nod and hug Sungmin again.

“I’m really sorry…Please don’t leave me…” Kyuhyun said.
“I won’t leave…Who says you that I’m going to leave?” Sungmin asked as he hugged Kyuhyun back.
“You already left me…Where have you been in that two long weeks? I really miss you…” 
“I was just in a vacation with my family. I was going to tell you that my parents invited us to go to a vacation that day. But, you just yelled at me and tell me that I must disappear in your life.” Sungmin answered.

Kyuhyun tightened his hug and cry again.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry…I love you Sungmin…I really do…I didn’t mean it…I’m so - ”
“SHHH…Its okay now…I forgive you…SHHH…” Sungmin break the hug. He palmed Kyuhyun’s face and wipe his tears.
“But why did you have you bring all of your things in that vacation? I really thought you left me…” Kyuhyun said just like a crying child.
“I did what?!” Sungmin asked out of confusion.
“We made it!” Hangeng said.
“Of course it was my idea!” Heechul bragged. 
“Actually, Sungmin-hyung returned that night and informed us that he will be leaving for two weeks. But of course, we didn’t tell you!” Donghae smiled. 
“And the “He’s gone. He won’t come back.” part is also part of the script!” Eunhyuk said with his gummy smile.
“We took all of Sungmin-hyung’s things while you are still sleeping and hide it in our room.” Ryeowook said with a smile.
“To look like Sungmin really left you.” Yesung added as he took Ryeowook’s hand. 
“We even force manager-hyung to have “She’s gone” as our performance to make it lonelier!” Shindong said as he bite his pizza.
“We came up with that idea just to make you realize what you did, Evil Magnae!” Siwon said as he put his hand over Kibum’s shoulder.
“How can you tell those words to Sungmin-hyung, huh?” Kibum raised an eyebrow.
“Now, have you learned your lesson?” Kangin asked.
“Don’t do that again, KYUHYUN!” Zhou Mi shouted.
“YES! If you do that again, it is YOU who will suffer the most!” Henry added.
“So, pick! You have Sungmin but you don’t have that damn Starcraft or You have that damn Starcraft but you don’t have Sungmin…Take your pick, Magnae?” Heechul asked with a smirk.
“Oh! Kids! Let’s go! Let’s leave them. It’s their moment. Our show is done. I think Kyuhyun already learned his lesson. Right, Kyu?” Leeteuk asked.

Kyuhyun nodded with a smile and looked at Sungmin who is still in his arms. After that, all of the members leave them alone.

“So tell me…You really can’t sing or even talk since I left? How come? Music is your world...” Sungmin asked.
“Yup! Yes! Music is my world but I can’t sing or speak when you left. You know why?” Kyuhyun asked.

Sungmin shook his head.

“Because you are the music in me, Lee Sungmin. You are my world…”

Kyuhyun leaned to kiss Sungmin. It was a gentle and sweet kiss. A kiss that could stop the world from revolving. A kiss that shows how much they miss and they love each other.

“I love you, Kyu!”
“I love you, Min!”
“MUAH!”

And this time, it is not recorded using the stuffed toy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
done~~~ not that well done isint it?srry to dissapoint you readers out there :( im trying to upload more all my friends fanfics for you guys to read,,,she is awesome!! so stay tuned...muah!~~  -aegyo-ing right now- :D