im sorry.......

you can annoy me for the rest of your life

 

“Enough!” 
“But, Kyu…I just want to spend some time with you…” Sungmin said with teary eyes.
“But I said NOT NOW!” I really want to win that game! But, look what you did! I lost! Aish!” 

Kyuhyun is shouting at his lover. Why? Kyuhyun is playing his game when suddenly Sungmin hugged him from behind and tickled him. They both miss each other due to their very hectic schedule lately. Now that they have a rest day, Sungmin want to spend it with his Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun seems like he want to spend it with his laptop.

“Is…is it really important to you? Rather than spending time with me? ” Sungmin asked with his head down.
“YES!” Kyuhyun yelled again.

Sungmin shut his eyes with his head still looking at the floor. That made his tears dropped down.

“I thought you…you love me…” Sungmin said. He is trying his best to hide his emotions.
“Yes! I do love you and you know that! But sometimes you are so irritating! So noisy! You always disturb me! Sometimes I really want you to disappear and leave me for awhile! In that way, I can have my privacy!” That what Kyuhyun said as he turn his back to Sungmin with his hands on his waist.

 

That’s it! Sungmin can’t take it anymore. His heart was broken into pieces now. It was broken by Kyuhyun.

“Is that so, Kyuhyun?...Is that what you really want?” Sungmin stated in between his sobs.

Hearing those words from Sungmin, made Kyuhyun realized what he just said. He turn to Sungmin with an apologetic look on his face.

“Sungmin…I was just - ” Kyuhyun tried to reach Sungmin’s face and made the latter look at him. But, Sungmin stepped back and push Kyuhyun away.
“I got it now, Kyuhyun. You now expressed what you really feel for me. Don’t worry. I understand. I’m sorry for being a burden to you. Now, I guess it is the end of everything. I promise you that I will never ever disturb you again and I will never ever go near you again. It’s finished. We’re over, Kyuhyun…” Sungmin said as he cries a river.
“Sungmin…Wait…I didn’t mean it. Please, listen…” Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin’s wrist but Sungmin was able to free himself from Kyuhyun’s hold.

Sungmin grabbed his coat and walk to their bedroom’s door. He opened it and there revealed the rest of the members leaning to their door. Yes! They are all listening to the fight of the sweetest couple in their boy band.
Sungmin stopped for awhile and stared at the other members, who are now petrified in their position now with a “we-are-busted” look.
Sungmin felt that Kyuhyun is approaching him that’s why he immediately stepped out of the room. The other members gave him way and let him leave.

“Sungmin! Where are you going?” Leeteuk, Super Junior’s umma, asked with a worried tone.

Sungmin didn’t respond and he completely went out of their dorm.

“Sungmin! Sung - ” Kyuhyun shouted as he is about to follow Sungmin but he was stopped by Heechul.
“Let him for now. Give him some time.” Heechul said while looking straightly at Kyuhyun’s eyes.
“But - ” Kyuhyun protested.
“Stop it, Kyuhyun!” Shindong shouted all of a sudden.
“It is all your fault! And that’s what you get because of your stupid actions!” Kangin added.

SILENCE.
Kyuhyun went inside their room and closed the door harshly. He punched it hard but he didn’t feel any pain. He is cursing himself now!
In the other side of the door, all the members are still standing and listening to the sound coming from KyuMin’s room.

“Now, learn your lesson, our dearest evil magnae…” Heechul said with a smirk on his face.

“I’M SO STUPID! STUPID!”

Kyuhyun is now sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. Then, his eyes shifted on the pink bunny stuffed toy sitting on Sungmin’s bed. That was his gift for Sungmin when he confessed to him. He crawled into Sungmin’s bed and immediately grabbed the stuffed toy. He lie down and hugged the stuffed toy.

“I love you , Kyu!” “I love you, Min” “MUAH!”

That was what they recorded in that stuffed to when they officially became a couple. He hug it again. He really want to hear it again.

“I love you , Kyu!” “I love you, Min” “MUAH!”

Suddenly, tears are coming from his eyes.

“Sungmin…Come back now…Please…Come back…Don’t leave me…I love you…” that was all Kyuhyun can say before he drifted to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
author note : haha,will sungmin forgive kyu?? wait for the next chapter!! :) this is gonna be a short fanfic but i have other fanfic in mind,and its gonna be a long one...so i update you guys when i finishes this fanfic?hahaha!!! wait for my news story:) comments are welcome =) sorry if my story is kinda not up to the standard,its my first fanfic after all..so it is not gonna be as enjoyable as those pro writers? sorry ><