please come back.....

you can annoy me for the rest of your life

 

Kyuhyun woke up the mext morning with him still hugging the stuffed toy. He sat up and looked around, hoping to see him
.
“Sungmin?” He called.

He stood up and search around the room. He went to the bathroom. There are no signs and traces of Sungmin. He is panicking. He is about to leave the room when something caught his attention.
His eyes widened and fear ate him up when he saw Sungmin’s cabinet wide open. He trembled when he saw it…empty. He look around and got more scared when he notice that all of Sungmin’s belongings are now gone except for the stuffed toy that he hugged in his sleep.

“Sungmin!” he screamed hoping that he can hear Sungmin’s sweet response to him, hoping that he is still there.
“Sungmin!” he yelled as he opened the door and went to their dorm’s living room.

He saw all of the members there…except for Sungmin. They all have that sad look on their faces.

“Hyung, where is he? Where is Sungmin? Please tell me!” Kyuhyun said as he shook Ryeowook’s body.
“I’m sorry, Kyu…” Ryeowook replied in a whisper but still audible to hear.
“I’m sorry? What do you mean? Where is he now!” Kyuhyun is still shaking Ryeowook but more harshly that the previous one.
“Stop it, Kyuhyun! You are hurting Ryeowook!” Yesung shouted and pulled his lover away from Kyuhyun.
“Just tell me where he is!” kyuhyun yelled.
“He’s gone!” Eunhyuk shouted.
“He’s gone now, Kyu…He won’t come back…” Donghae added calmly with his head down.

 
 
“Is that so, Kyuhyun?...Is that what you really want?”
“I promise you that I will never ever disturb you again and I will never ever go near you again.”
“It’s finished. We’re over, Kyuhyun…”
“He’s gone now, Kyu…He won’t come back…”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry~ short update.... having exam now!! T.T comments are welcome =)