Daddy Suho.

Daddy Suho.

Are you sure?”, you asked hesitantly.

Y-yeah, I’ll be fine. It’ll only be for a few hours. I just want to let you rest since you barely get any sleep, having to take care of the baby on your own because of my schedules”, Suho replied, with a bit of sadness in his voice.

Even with his busy schedule, he came home as much as he could, even if it was only for a few hours since you had the baby. You found it very endearing. Starting today, he finally had a few days off and offered to take care of the baby while you got in a few hours of sleep. You were a bit hesitant since the both of you were first time parents and he’s spent less time with the baby due to his job. But you trusted him and took him up on his offer. 

If anything, please don’t hesitate to wake me up okay?”, you reminded him.

He looked up, smiled and nodded once.

Don’t worry, I’ll do my best. You just get some sleep sweetie. I love you”.

His words gave you a lot of reassurance. You stood there for a second, taking in the sight of Suho gently cradling your son. You smiled and walked over to kiss him and the baby on the forehead.

I love the both of you too”, you whispered before walking towards you’re bedroom.

———

You’re gonna be a good boy for daddy so mommy can get some sleep right?”, Suho cooed, gently holding onto his son’s tiny, little hand.

His son smiled back up at him and moved his hands around a bit in response.

That’s my boy”, He praised, giving him a little smooch on the cheek.

———

Everything was going smoothly. Suho watched TV with his son and played with him until he started getting fussy because he was hungry. He fed him and burped him and soon, the baby fell asleep. Suho put the baby down so he could sleep comfortably. He then walked to the bedroom to check up on his girlfriend. She was sleeping soundly as well. He then went back out to tend to his son.

His girlfriend had been asleep for a good four hours, his son, about two. He couldn’t ask for anything more. He had a beautiful, happy little family. If anything he’d just wish he got to spend more time with him but that’d be a little too greedy of him. He was just glad he was able to support them financially and they wouldn’t have to worry about anything ever again. Suddenly, his son screeched out crying. He immediately ran over and picked him up, rocking him gently, patting his , trying to console him. 

———

Your eyes immediately shot open as you heard your son crying. You got up and went into the living room. 

What’s the matter?”, you asked as you walked towards Suho and touched his arm, leaning over to look at the baby.

He was sleeping and suddenly started crying”, he replied calmly.

Do you think he’s hungry?”, he asked, voice filled with concern.

I don’t think so if you fed him right after I went to sleep. Did you check his diaper yet?”, you asked.

Suho shook his head. You gently moved the blanket swaddling the baby and checked. 

Wet diaper”, you chuckled.

Do you want to try changing him? This will be your first time right?”, you asked smiling.

H-Huh?”, Suho answered with wide nervous eyes.

U-uh, yeah, sure”.

———

You watched Suho lay your son down on the bed and undressed him. He took off the dirty diaper and threw it away. He cleaned his bottom thoroughly and put on a bit of baby powder before putting on the new diaper. Right after he was done, the baby giggled at him.

Good job honey”, you said softly as you kissed his cheek.

He smiled and kissed you lightly on the lips.

I’m just glad he didn’t pee on me”.