Epilogue

Kevin X Reader - Forgotten

Years went by.

 

You chuckled when you saw Kevin trying to lift a box full of belongings. Yours, of course. Not his. He practically didn’t own anything, even now.

 

“Want me to do it?” you suggested playfully.

“I can do it myself!”

 

You shrugged it off and kept on gathering your stuff.

 

You were moving out with Kevin now that you were done with your studies and had a steady job. You had finally convinced your lover to pursue his dreams, so he had learned more about music before getting into a band. His job wasn’t as steady nor as lucrative as yours – for now -, but that was all right. As long as he liked it.

 

Your new place was actually a house. It was small, but comfortable enough, and it was way better insulated than Kevin’s old apartment, even if that wasn’t hard to do.

 

“What the heck is in there?!” Kevin suddenly asked, giving up on the box.

“A few books, I think.”

“A FEW?! You call THAT a few?!”

 

You burst out laughing and went to help him. As a team, you managed to put the box into your father’s truck.

 

Once you were done with a few more boxes, you took a little break and went in Kevin’s arms, hugging him. He smiled, chuckling a little, hugging you back.

 

“… so. Happy to move?” he asked you.

“Yeah. Between my apartment and yours… we could never see each other enough.”

“You do know that seeing each other more also means we’ll have more fights, right?”

“That’s okay. I’m always right anyway.”

“Not true.”

“It is. I’m the one who told you to go chase after your dreams, and see? ~”

 

You had financially helped him through his studies, so now he was finally out of poverty’s vicious circle. His job might not be the most lucrative yet, it was still bringing back a lot more money than his little jobs used to do.

 

And since you were his band’s official photographer and graphic designer, they didn’t need to worry about that part of their promotional stuff. You had the correct formation to do both and you still had some time leftover to take on quite the awesome contracts at times.

 

“All right, all right. You did, but it doesn’t mean you’re ALWAYS right…”

 

You still had a winner’s smile and kissed him softly before you went back to getting other boxes, smiling even once you were further away. Your new place was waiting for you. Your new life was waiting for you.

 

Kevin was waiting for you… and he was still the same adorable, sweet, perfect guy he had always been.

 

You may have forgotten about him for a while… but he really had taught you his sweetness all over again.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

And that's the end of Forgotten, guys! Thank you for sticking with me all along depsite the fact that it took me forever to update, thank my fountain pens for motivating me to write those last chapters, and I really hope you enjoyed this fic :) I'm going on a little break from fanfics for now (I'm actually writing one right now, but it's a fic just for a friend to get chapters of the story she's writing for me xD), but I'll write new stuff when I'll have more time (probably... I have no idea when 'when I'll have more time' is going to happen).

Anyway, thank you again for reading this fic, and I really hoped you enjoyed it :D