Chapter 14

Kevin X Reader - Forgotten

Two weeks and a day later, on Saturday, November 6th

 

“Loooooooove!”

 

You turned right on time to receive a happy-as--and-goddamn-too-ing-hot-looking Kevin in your arms. He picked you up and hugged you tight, making you spin with him, a huge smile on his face, not caring about the fact that you had a jacket with spikes. You held on to him, not really having a choice, blushing like crazy. His face was too close of your s…

 

“Vinnie, we’re in public…”

“I love you ~”

 

You blushed some more. That guy… You sighed and ended up chuckling.

 

“I know you do. But you have to put me down now…”

“Right… or else we can’t go on a date together!”

 

He put you down and pressed a quick, discreet kiss on your lips. You blushed again.

 

“Vinnie, don’t do this…”

“But it’s just a quick kiss…”

“But people get embarrassed when people kiss in front of them, don’t they?”

“Not a quick kiss like that… c’mon.”

“If you say so…”

 

He smiled and took your hand, his finger sliding on your skin, making you clench your other fist. Don’t punch the cuteness out of him. Don’t. Please don’t. You squeezed his hand softly to contain yourself.

 

“So, where are we going?”

“Oh, I didn’t tell you?”

“You didn’t… you just arrived yesterday and randomly told me you wanted to go out on a date today, right before you started massaging me…”

 

His turn to blush. You smirked. It always worked. You hadn’t been back with him for long, but you loved mentioning your PE class. It always got him so worked up. Shy. Embarrassed. You chuckled.

 

“What’s so embarrassing about the massage? It’s just PE.”

“Because… you’re so beautiful…”

“I’m covered in scars.”

“But you’re beautiful anyway.”

 

You were fine with him seeing your scars and touching them, now. You hadn’t had any flashback the last two times he had touched them. Just… fuzzy feelings inside. His hands were glorious.

 

“Let’s say I am,” you sighed. “What makes you so shy about it? You’ve probably seen me more than that before.”

“But…! It’s been so long, plus… I was always… well… embarrassed… when we did it… before…”

 

He was looking away, definitely uneasy when it came to talking about this with you. Probably because you didn’t remember any of it and you still hadn’t done anything together ever since you were back as a couple. Heck, this was your first real date with him. You were too busy before that. Well, he was too busy, with his jobs and his savings and his three hours of sleep per night… at most.

 

Stupid Kevin.

 

You smiled and pressed a kiss on his jawline, since you couldn’t reach his cheek from where you were. That made him smile and you rubbed your thumb on his hand softly.

 

“Okay. I won’t push it further, Vinnie. I know you don’t like talking about it.”

 

There was probably something else involved in this. Like the fact that Kevin was extremely religious. You weren’t. You had probably corrupted him, which was why you had done it before getting married… aw well. You were pretty confident that he was good in bed. Or else the flashbacks wouldn’t have been as good…

 

“Right!” he suddenly said.

“Right what?”

“I forgot to give these back to you. I wanted to put them on the teddy bear but they wouldn’t stop falling, so I gave up, but I forgot to give them back…”

 

He handed you a small box. In it, there were the leather bracelets you had thrown on the floor when you had snapped at him. You smiled.

 

“Thanks, Vinnie…”

“I thought you wouldn’t want me to throw away something that you actually quite liked.”

“I still like them, I was just…”

“I know. I love you.”

 

You put them on, giving him back the box once you had them. They felt right. Especially with your clothes of the day, which included a long black tank top, a jacket with spikes near the top, dark jeans that were actually too big for you – you had probably bought them before your accident and you had lost a lot of weight since then – and your spiky leather belt that wasn’t there just for show, but also to prevent your pants from spontaneously leaving your body. Oh, and you also had those chains and that Assassin’s Creed tomahawk on the side of your jeans. For the style. Badass style.

 

“What do you think?” you asked him, moving your jacket sleeves to show him your wrists.

“Gorgeous.”

“It’s not very feminine however…”

“I don’t care.”

“Don’t guys like girls who are feminine?”

“You being like this most of the time makes me treasure the moments when you’re wearing a dress. That, and it suits you, I can’t complain. However…”

“However?”

“Follow me. Let’s find you a little something that would make this ensemble even more perfect.”

 

You didn’t have a chance to protest; he took your hand and made you follow him in town until he found an accessory shop. He brought you in there and smiled when he found long, black and white striped fingerless gloves. He made you take off your bracelets and then try the gloves, before he snapped the bracelets back on. He smiled, taking your hands in his.

 

“Perfect.”

“Eh?”

“I remembered that you sometimes got your skin irritated by wearing the bracelets because of the chains. I’ve always wanted to offer you long gloves to protect your skin against them, but I never happened to have a moment to go out with you and shop for these…”

“Because of work?”

“Because of work.”

 

He readjusted his clothes a little and you noticed that it was the same ones as the ones on the photos. He looked hot in these…

 

“Vinnie…”

“Yeah?”

“I saw those clothes in the photos…”

“Oh, right. You forgot about them… They were the ones you preferred. Used to prefer.”

“The ones I prefer.”

“Exactly, the ones you- what?”

“The ones I prefer. You look… hot.”

 

Skinny as a chopstick, but hot. He blushed softly.

 

“I do?”

“Dude, when I say something, I mean it.”

 

He smiled, but kept blushing, and you couldn’t help but laugh at him.

 

“You just lost the hotness in exchange for the cuteness, Vinnie.”

“I’m not cute…”

“You are.”

“I’m not…”

“You are! I said so, which means you are. I’m always right.”

“Okay…”

 

You rolled your eyes. Ugh, this guy. So submissive. You brushed a gloved hand in his fluffy hair and he half-closed his eyes at the touch. You wanted to kiss him. But not there. Not now.

 

“I’ll take the gloves,” you told him softly.

“Eh?! No, I’m buying it for you!” he snapped.

“Of course not! Keep your money for yourself and put some weight on!”

“Oh, come on, they’re not even expensive, I can afford to pay them for you!”

“No way! I can pay my stuff myself!”

“Fine, then I pay the restaurant.”

“WHAT?! No!”

“I either pay these or the restaurant,” he mumbled, pouting, puffing out his cheeks. You sighed.

“… all right, fine. Pay these, but I pay for myself at the restaurant.”

“Good girl ~”

“…”

“Sorry. It slipped.”

 

You rolled your eyes and followed him so he could go pay for them. Once outside the shop, you removed the stickers and stuff and decided to keep them on. You really liked them, after all, even if they weren’t too visible since you had your jacket on…

 

“Do you like them?” Kevin’s soft voice pulled you out of your thoughts, making you look at him.

“Yeah! They look badass ~”

“Glad you’re happy,” he chuckled. “Let’s go walk around some more before we go to the restaurant, shall we?”

“Ngh? Oh, yeah, sure.”

 

He took your hand and smiled.

 

“Let’s go walk near the water in Old Montreal.”

“…”

“What? Not something you want to do?”

“You’re giving me diabetes…”

“Eeeh? Why?”

“YOU’RE TOO SWEET.”

 

He laughed and pressed a kiss on your forehead.

 

“But that’s all right, isn’t it? You like it when I’m sweet.”

“ you.”

“I love you too,” he chuckled.