Chapter 1

Kevin X Reader - Forgotten

“Just because is NOT a reason, Kevin-ing-Woo!” you yelled at your boyfriend as he was pushing you out of his apartment.

“It is!”

“No it’s not! I’m not leaving this mother ing apartment until you tell me a good reason!”

“I need no ‘good’ reason to break up with you, okay?! I’m tired of you! Leave!”

“You’re bad at lying! Tell me the real reason! Is it something that I did? Or is it that you found a better girl to ?”

 

You could see the tears appear in his sweet dark eyes. You loved those eyes so much. As much as this honey-colored hair. As much as those heart-shaped lips. As much as those long, delicate fingers that were pushing you towards the door. You had no idea why Kevin was suddenly like this. Why did he want to break up all of a sudden? You had been together for four years and a half. Why so suddenly? Why now? Had you done anything to make him hate you so much all of a sudden?

 

Wait.

 

No, he didn’t hate you. He clearly didn’t hate you. Kevin Woo was a horrible liar. His words were rough on your heart, but his eyes said otherwise. His eyes were sad, sweet, loving. Then why…?

 

“Kevin, tell me… what did I do wrong?” you asked softly, voice broken. Refusing to believe him, no matter how many times he said he didn’t like you anymore.

“It’s not you, it’s me,” he hissed, looking away.

“It’s not an explanation, Vinnie…”

 

You saw him flinch when he heard the nickname you were the only one to use – the rest of the people called him Kev -, but he shook his head.

 

“There’s nothing to explain. Leave. I don’t want to have anything to do with you. Ever again.”

 

His voice – that you loved so freakin’ much – sounded convincing. He was a good voice actor. But his eyes, despite the fact that you couldn’t really see them at the moment, were telling something else completely. However, you didn’t have the patience to deal with this childish boyfriend – sorry, ex-boyfriend - of yours, and so you walked to him, punched him really hard in the face, enough for him to fall on the floor of his broken down apartment, and left. Before you went through the door, you turned, eyes dark.

 

“I ing hate you, Kevin Woo,” you told him in a cold voice before stepping out.

 

You went to your car, carefully avoiding the several patches of ice that covered the asphalt of the parking lot lost somewhere in the streets of Montreal, the city you lived into, and you got into it, turning on the engine and leaving. It was snowing softly, making you rage as you exited the parking lot. Kevin loved snow so much. You loved it too. Especially when he was there with you, because, well, he looked adorable as he was trying to catch snowflakes with his tongue. And because he had given you a scarf on your first date in the snow. And because he loved snow. Because you loved him…

 

You accelerated.

 

You were frustrated, so you were driving a lot less carefully than usual. You sped up some more, angry, and took the curve without really caring, just eager to get home and yell at the walls.

 

A patch of black ice was hidden under the thin layer of the cold, sweet snow you loved so much.

 

“!” was all you had the time to mutter before the impact of your car into a building made you lose consciousness.

 

********************

 

Kevin looked out the window, crying despite the fact that he was trying to keep the tears in. Refusing to admit he had just broken up with you. And yet, he knew he had. He had, because he didn’t feel worth you. He could barely pay his broken down apartment that wasn’t even half the normal price of an apartment in Montreal. He wasn’t thin like a sheet of paper for no reason. He had practically no money to eat. He didn’t have money to bring you out on dates. Or to buy you any present. He spent his time working, and yet it was never enough to pay everything.

 

His parents had died two years before in a car accident. They never had much money after leaving the United States to come and live in Quebec, but they managed. But now, Kevin was alone. He did his best. But it was too tough…

 

“I love you,” he whispered while looking outside. “Forget our memories… It’s for the best… I’m sorry, you don’t deserve a guy like me… I love you so much… I wish I were worth you…”

 

You were too far from his apartment for him to know about the accident.

 

His sweet voice broke.

 

“Forget our memories… leave… don’t ever come back to me… and please forgive me… I love you…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

Short first chapter, sorry! Sorry about the cursing, too, I didn't think this would be enough to put a M warning. I'm already writing more, but I have a sh*t load of homework to do this weekend, so please be patient! I love you all <3