I wish I could turn back time..

Fifty Shades Of Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tiltle: I wish I could turn back time

Requested by brokenwings1232

Characters: Kim Chaekyung & Oh Sehun

Like usual, I was sitting by the window, trying to finish all the paper work I have left. Suddenly, it started raining cats and dogs. I just stared at how the rain drops splashed mercilessly onto the window pane. "I miss you.." I blurted out while drawing lots of heart shapes on the cold glass using my fingers.

"yo, okay! neohogshi molla gyeongg haneunde, jaldeureo~"

Chaehyung groaned as she sat up groggily, with her eyes half-opened, she started looking for her cellphone. It was Sehun again... It was nth time he had been calling this week.

Her life was perfectly normal, you had a wonderful boyfriend, a wonderful result and everything else that a girl would want, nut it was all ruined when she found out that she had brain cancer a month ago. She did not tell anyone about this, not even her her boyfriend and family screw that Sehun was her only family member. She went through all those theraphy alone, she didn't want to be a burden to anyone. However, her condition had became worst and she had been hospitalised a few days ago. She didn't go to school, she didn't pick up Sehun's call but today you suddenly feel like talking to him, hearing his vioce, seeing him. She did'nt know why...maybe it's because she was told that she only had one week to live...

"Yeoboseyo?" she said weakly as she propped up her pillow to lean against it.

"Yah! Kim Chaekyung! Where have you been?! Why didn't you pick up my call?! Do you know how worried I am? You haven't been coming to school and no one was at home when I went to find you!" Sehun"s voice was filled with concerned even though he tried to be angry with her.

She chuckled softly to herself but before she could say anything, she heard Sehun mumbled something thst made her heart clench.

"I thought you've left again..."

"Silly boy, why will I leave you? I won't, I will never leave you..." her voice trailed softer and softer, barely audible.

But I guess  my promise will be broken soon.

Although Sehun was the younger one in this relationship, he was always the one that was caring for her, taking care of her and worrying about her. She always think that he deserved someone better, much much better than her. So when she found out that she had cancer a month ago, she told him that she wanted to break up with him but after all those things he had done just to get her back, she decided to enjoy her god-knows-how-many-days/months with Sehun.

"Yah! are you even listening to me?" Sehun's voice snapped her out of her trance.

"Nae? You were saying?"

She heard him sighed deeply before he continued,

"I said if it's my fault, you can tell me...just don't..don't ignore me..please.." His voice was filled with hurt and loneliness.

"No, no , no it isn't your fault. I had a high fever a few days ago and my aunt brought me over to her house since my parents is still on a business trip..and I couldn't find my phone.." her lips quivered, hoping that Sehun would buy her lie.

Business trip?! Parents?! You couldn't find your phone? Aunt?! Oh right, that aunt of yours that's currently in America now..How funny Chaekyung ah.. How did I even come out with this kind of lie?!

"Oh...wait what?! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE DO YOUR AUNT LIVE?! I'LL GO AND FIND YOU NOW! YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME EARLIER YOU KNOW!!" Sehun shouted and she distant her phone away from her ear before putting it back closer.

"Yah! I'm going deaf!" she hissed through the phone.

“Mainhae~ To make it up let's go on a date! You shall choose the place!" Sehun suggested.

"Erm..sure! We'll go to the place where we had our first date! Wait for me at the usual cafe!" she beamed as she jumped off the bed.

"Yi Xing, can I be discharge for a day? please..." she begged her doctor as she gave him her best puppy eyes.

"Chaekyung-ah how many times have I said that you're condition is getting worst and you shouldn't be leaving the hospital," Yi Xing replied sweetly putting on a fake smile.

"But who knows... this might be the last time I'll be meeting him..." she said lowering her head as she let her tears flow freely.

"Aigoo, my princess ah don't cry. I'll let you go but make sure you come back before 6 arasso?" He said while trying to soothe you.

"Gomawo! Yi Xing you're the best! But can you do me a fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter