Thank you

Secret Destiny

“Oppa do I really have to go,” I whined to Yongguk.

 

“Stop whining and get in the car.”

 

“But I feel sick.” I pouted.

 

“You seem totally fine to me.” Yongguk raised his eyebrows.

 

“But, ugh fine.” I followed him to the car.

 

I seriously didn’t want to go to school today. What if Mark noticed that I was at the club last night? Would he hate me for following him? and for finding out about Got7?

 

I groaned and pulled on my hair. I didn’t want any attention from anyone and I don’t want anyone to hate me either.

 

“Calm down kiddo, you’ll be fine. It’s Friday anyways.” Yongguk grinned.

 

“Aish.” I crossed my arms and sat back.

 

“So moody.” Yongguk made a face. “Have fun at school.” He ruffled my hair.

 

“Bye.” I gave him a simple wave and walked inside the school.

 

I saw Mark by his locker and took a big sigh. I walked over and casually took out my books. He didn’t have much of a reaction, he didn’t say anything actually. Well sure he never dares to speak a word usually but I expected some sort of reaction. He slammed his locker door and walked away.

 

“I guess he didn’t see me yesterday.” I mumbled to myself and shrugged.

 

I walked to class as all my worries lifted up my shoulders.

 

“Good morning class,” Ms. Kwon walked inside the class. “Today we’ll be taking a pop-quiz.”

 

All the students groaned in annoyance as Ms. Kwon handed out the quizzes. I didn’t mind too much since it was math, my best subject. I quickly answered everything and handed it in 10 minutes. I sat back down to see Mark blankly staring at his quiz paper. He scrunched his eyebrows and shifted in his seat. Most of his answers were already filled out except for one which he seemed to be stuck on.

 

“It’s B.” I whispered. Mark looked up at me with a blank face. “The answer to 20 is B.” Mark gave me a nod and looked back down at his paper. He circled B and stood up. He handed in his quiz paper and sat back down next to me in silence.

 

I felt a little nudge and looked over to Mark who sat there with no reaction whatsoever. I saw Mark glance down at the table and I followed his gaze.

 

‘Thank you.’ was written on top of my notebook page. I gave him a small nod and smile. He just simply put his headphones back on and laid his head on the table.

 

There was still 20 minutes of the class left so I decided to take a nap too. I laid my head down on my arms.

 

RINGGGG

 

I felt someone tap my shoulders. I yawned and sat up looking around the classroom. It was empty. I looked over at the door and saw Mark and his red hair walk out.

 

‘I guess he woke me up.’ I stretched and headed to 2nd period.