Jackson

Secret Destiny

“Ugh.” I groaned in annoyance. I’ve been stuck on the same question for the past half hour.

 

It’s been two weeks since I started my new school and the work was getting harder by the day. I haven’t made any new friends and no one really bothered to talk to me in the first place. I didn’t mind having no friends but I felt a bit lonely at times. 

 

‘I hate science’ I threw my pencil.

 

‘Maybe I can take a little break.’ I stretched as I headed out the door. I grabbed my headphones and threw on my black hoodie. My stomach growled making me pout. I shoved a five dollar bill into my pocket and locked the front door.

 

‘Hmm.” I looked through the variations of all the different ice creams. I spotted a cookies & cream bar and squealed. I quickly paid for it and bit into the delicious treat. I hummed in delight and headed out. As I got out I saw a familiar face walking in the empty streets.

 

‘Mark?’ I spotted his red hair and knew it was him. I slowly followed, curious of where he was going this late. I kept my distance from him so he wouldn’t notice that I was following.

 

I started to hear music from afar. Mark jogged his way to a tall guy in a black cap and headed inside a club. Music was blasting through the doors and graffiti was all over the brick walls. I walked over and entered.

 

I didn’t really seem like those typical clubs. There weren’t any girls in ty clothes or drunk ahjussis walking around. Everyone was just dancing and enjoying the music.

 

“Hey cutie, what’s your name?” I felt someone put their hands around my waist. I quickly moved away and turned around.

 

“Don’t be scared, I don’t bite.” A guy in a black cap smiled towards me. I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms.  

 

“My name’s Jackson and you are?” He stuck out a hand.

 

“Suji.” I stared at him blankly. ‘I didn't want to seem to rude so I tried to keep a smile on my face. I mean he's kinda cute but I’d rather just roam around alone.’ Jackson pulled his hand back and chuckled.

 

“You’re really cute Suji.” He winked. “Imma go head up stage to perform but I’ll be back later so don’t worry. Bye Suji~”

 

 I rolled my eyes when he turned around. He winked at me one last time and jogged up behind the stage. 

 

“Hey everybody!” I looked up at the stage.  A guy, probably around his mid twenties, screamed out to the crowd. “Is everyone ready for our boys?” The crowd cheered loudly. “Here’s Got7!”

 

"Omona, omona, omona,” The music started playing and 7 guys jumped on stage. A grey-haired guy started to sing and I had to say, he was really good looking.

 

I spotted Jackson and he waved towards me making me roll my eyes. The girls around my section squealed and spazzed out.

 

“M-mark?” I whispered to myself. I saw Mark up on stage with a smile on his face. He did a slow cartwheel and did a few flips in the air making my jaw drop. He started to rap making my jaw drop down even further if it was possible. ‘His voice is so deep.’ My eyes sparkled as I stared at Mark on stage. He smiled really brightly making my inner fangirl squeal inside. 

 

“Let’s give it up for Got7!” Everyone cheered really loudly. They bowed and got off stage. 

 

‘Wow.’ I was still a bit fazed. He was so much different on stage. I just stared blankly at the stage not even realizing my surroundings.

           

“Did you like it?” Someone asked me from behind snapping me out of my daydream. I turned around to see a smiley Jackson. I hummed and nodded my head.

           

“I looked really y up there didn’t I?” Jackson smirked. I rolled my eyes at his cockiness.

           

“Jackson, stop bothering the poor girl.” The grey-haired guy came up to us. “Sorry about Jackson.” He awkwardly smiled.

           

‘Cute.’ I giggled at his awkward apology.

           

“I’m Jb.” He smiled and stuck out a hand.

           

“Suji.” I smiled back and shook his hand.

           

“Stop flirting with Suji, I found her first.” Jackson whined. Jb and I rolled our eyes but chuckled at his childishness.

           

“Who’s this?” 4 other guys walked over.

           

“Are you bothering girls again Jackson?” One of them asked with their arms crossed. I stifled a laugh and bit my lips to keep it in.

           

“You guys are so mean to me.” Jackson pouted.

           

“Hi, I’m Jr. This is Youngjae, Yugyeom, and Bambam.” Jr. introduced the guys.

           

“Hi, I’m Suji.” I said shyly. I didn’t really talk to people that much besides my oppas.  

           

“I found Suji first so I call dibs!” Jackson called out.

           

“Excuse me?” I raised my eyebrows. The guys chuckled as they watched their member get rejected.

           

“Don’t you want to go out with the one and only wild and y Jackson?” Jackson wiggled his eyebrows and put his arms around me. I rolled my eyes becuase of his cockiness.

           

“Where’s Mark?” Jb asked.

           

“He was with us just a minute ago. Oh wait, there he is, Mark!”

           

‘M-mark?’ My heartbeat quickened. ‘Would it be awkward if he saw me? It’d be weird when we meet at school.’

           

“Uhm I have to go. Sorry bye guys!” I quickly said and rushed out the door.

           

Wait Suji!”

           

“Why’d she suddenly leave?”

           

“Maybe she was trying to get away from Jackson.”

           

“Everyone’s so mean to me!” Jackson huffed as everyone burst into laughter.  

            

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys~! Sorry I haven't been updating for a while. My mom took away both my laptops for a while but she finally gave them back. Also sorry for the y chapter hehe. I wrote this during school  xD