First Day

Secret Destiny

 

“Beep. Beep. Beep”

 

I shifted in bed and groaned in annoyance. I slammed my hand on top of the alarm clock and sat up. I blinked a couple times before getting up.

 

“Good morning beautiful.” Himchan winked and put his arm around my sholders.

 

“Oh shut up Himchan.” I pushed past him and headed towards the bathroom. Himchan’s the flirt who’s best friends with my oppa, Yongguk. He has rich parents who own 5 star hotels and resorts in Korea. Lucky bastard can get anything he wants in 2 seconds.

 

I stretched and yawned as I stepped inside the shower. I took a quick shower and dried off.

 

It was my first day of school and I was a tad bit nervous. I didn’t really care if the people there didn’t accept me but I still felt a bit uneasy. I wasn’t ever noticed in my old school so I hope it stays the same here.

 

I threw on my uniform and tied my hair up into a high ponytail. I walked inside the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of juice. I popped a piece of toast inside my mouth and smiled in content.

 

“Ready to go?” Yongguk grabbed his car keys.

 

“Yup.” I slipped on my white run-down converse and headed out the door. The car ride was pretty short since the school was only 5 minutes away by car.

 

“Make some new friends ok?” Yongguk smiled and ruffled my hair.

 

“Sure. Bye Gukkie oppa.” I waved to Yongguk and got out the car. I waved one last time before heading inside the school.

 

I glanced around and saw different cliques and groups everywhere. No one really bothered to pay attention to me which made me relieved. As I was about to enter the school building, someone slid past me making me squeal. A boy with bright red hair stopped his skateboard and turned around revealing his handsome face. He lightly bowed before walking away. I stood still in my spot staring at the space where the boy was. I quickly gained my consciousness and headed to the office.

 

“Thank you.” I thanked the lady as she handed me the school map. She directed me to my first period and smiled before walking away. I breathed out and tried to calm myself. I still felt pretty nervous and I wasn’t exactly sure why. I knocked on the door and stepped inside.

 

“Oh you must be the new student.” The teacher greeted me. “Hi, my name’s Ms. Kwon. Would you mind introducing yourself to the class?”

 

“Hi, my name’s Bang Suji. Please take care of me.” I simply greeted.

 

“You can go take a seat next to Mark in the back.” Ms. Kwon pointed to the back seat. It’s that kid again. I saw the kid with bright red hair sitting in the seat next to mine. I walked to the back of the class and sat down next to the Mark guy. He had his earphones on while he stared into space. I guess I was staring at him for a pretty long time because he turned to me with a blank face. He blinked a couple times before turning around and staring out the window. I blinked a couple times too before focusing on the teacher.

 

'Cute' I  smiled to myself a little.  I opened my notebook and copied down the notes from the board.