Why are you here?

Playboy & Bad boy meets the Tough girl

 

I was walking down the hallway, I noticed some are whispering and fangirling. Typical. I just didn't mind any of them until they all started running towards the stairs.

Dara and Suzy came up to me.

"What's got into them?" I asked

"You haven't heard?" Suzy asked

"Does it look like it? That's why I'm asking!" I said sarcastically.

"The school has a visitor." Dara said.

"Should I ask who is this visitor?" I said, hoping it won't be a guy that would cause me any trouble.

"Its the—" 

Before Dara could continue, the fangirls started screeching and squealing as the crowd started coming closer, I could see flashes of camera and black hair. The crowd started to quiet down a little but as the crowd came closer, I saw a young man in the middle and seemed to be the the cause of all this squealing.

"Wow, he's quite handsome." Suzy said.

"You can say that again." Dara said

"Wow, he's quite handsome." Suzy said again.

The crowd came closer and closer, and because of that, I was able to see a quick look at the young man.

A big mistake.

As soon as I saw the man, I quickly made a run for it.

"Sumin! Where are you going?!" Dara shouted behind me.

"Away from here!" I shouted back.

I continued running until I bumped into someone, "Sorry!" I quickly said, preparing to run again when the guy I bumped into grabbed my arm. "Yah! Let go of—" I looked at the guy who was staring at me. "K-Kai, Kai you bastard! Let me go!" I stepped on his foot hard, making him let go of me and making him groan in pain. I made a run for it again. Running as fast as I can.

 

Kai

I was calmly walking down the hallway when Sumin bumped into me. She looked like she was running away from something. Or someone. I caught her arm but she stepped on my foot and made me let go of her. What's gotten into her?

But the one thing I couldn't get rid of in my mind. That look on her face, she didn't look like the usual tough Sumin I knew. Something definitely happened. She looked so vulnerable.

"Well, to find out, guess I have to follow her." I said to myself as I start running down the hall.

 

Sumin

​I kept on running, running until I reached the back of the school, but I knew I should run farther, so I ran until I reached the forest's dirt path. I'm panting, the school is a bit far from me because the school is on hill, and the forest is what surrounds the school. I relax, thinking I'm safe here. Until two big hands cover my mouth and drag me into the bushes.

I try fighting back, I used me defense moves but he seems to be very skilled because of that, he blocked my every move.

"Calm down kitty, its me." The deep voice behind me said. I recognize that voice anywhere.

He lets me go as I turned to face him.

"Kris you jerk! Why'd you do that?!" I yell at him.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because I want an explanation on why you were running?" He obviously asked, making a smirk.

"None of your beezguts." I said, crossing my arms.

"I don't have bees for guts." He said, coming closer to me.

"Are you sure? 'Cause I sure smell honey somewhere that it could sting." I said waving my hand to make a stinky gesture.

"That's because I had pancakes with honey for breakfast." His face came closer to mine.

I was not amused. "Not very convincing." I said in a calm and quiet voice.

Our faces were only a centimeter apart, one wrong move, and our you know what could touch, but that wasn't what I was feeling. We were having a somewhat staring contest.

But our contest got postponed when we heard a voice.

"My my my. What is this? Were you two about to kiss, or were you guys having a staring contest?"

"Kai. I didn't expect you to be here." Kris said, with a poker face.

"Same to you, hyung." Kai said, his hands in his pockets, he keeps coming closer.

I kept on looking back and forth between these two, now I think they're the ones having a staring contest.

"Right... well, I have to get going now... bye!" I quickly made a run for it.

.....................................................

It was already sunset. The coast must be clear by now. I decided to go back to the dorm because I have to do a long project and I need to get up early to do it.

When I got to the dorm, "I'm back~" I said as I entered. "Dara unnie? Suzy-ah? Are you guys here?"

"We're in the living room, Sumin-ah~" I heard Dara call from the living room.

I went to the living room.

"Have you guys seen my—" I got caught off when I saw that there were 3 people sitting on the couch. 2 girls and 1 boy. I got a shocked look on my face because I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Why are you here?!" I yell at the boy.

"Wait, unnie, you guys know each other?" Suzy asked.

"Of course we know each other." The boy said as he got up and walked towards me. "After all.." He continued. "I'm her fiancé​" He walked behind me and gave me a back hug while resting his head on my shoulder.

That little..!

Dara and Suzy's eyes widened at me with shock and disbelief. "HE'S YOUR WHAT?!?!" The two get up and shout at the same time.

I shut their mouths with both of my hands "Not so loud you two, you wouldn't like it if I get mad right? And if you say a word to anyone, you're both dead!" I quietly whisper, giving them my best angry look. They shook their heads vigorously, indicating, I made it clear.

"Even after all these years, you're still a tough girl Sumin-ah." The boy said, giving a fake smile while tilting his head.

 

 

tumblr_mhaznfFnXz1s4yj0po1_500.gif

 

 

"And you!" I point at him, "Tell me why you're here, Myungsoo!" I scream at him. 

But he wasn't affected by it and just gave a smirk. And it looked real.

 

 

 

tumblr_mazjtow0yc1rhvy4do1_500.gif

 

 

 

"Oh, my little Sumin, you really haven't changed. You still call me Myungsoo. But I thought I told you to call me L." Myungsoo, or L, as he preferred, said, that smirk now turning into, ugh! I don't even want to think of something that makes me feel intimidated!

 

 

 

tumblr_mcxw90N3iy1qjm99q.gif


 

 

"Fine! Tell me L, why are you here?" I asked, trying to make him feel intimidated.

"Simple, my father is the principal of this school, you're my childhood friend, I heard you were here so I decided to pay a visit." He said, while walking towards me. Now we're face to face. 

I'm still not amused.

..........................................

 

Even if I told Dara and Suzy to keep quiet, the news came out. It didn't take long before the news of me and L being engaged to each other spread. Now all the other fangirls were giving me the cold shoulder and hate you glances. The only people that really stayed by my side were the queenkas, and because of that, the fangirls couldn't really do anything.

It was lunch time, I was sitting at the queenka table. Eating my lunch quietly. When Dara broke the silence.

"Hey guys! I got this new Chanel bag! Custom made! Wanna see?" 

The queenkas all agreed and said something or at least nodded but not me. I just continued to eat my lunch quietly.

"That's it! I can't take it anymore!" Hyoyeon stood up and grabbed my arm, "Come with me." She ordered.

"Why?" I asked.

"No questions, just do it." She said with dominance.

I had a feeling that I should follow her, making the queenka your enemy is definitely a no no.

I followed her and she went to the middle of the cafeteria and stood on the table, ignoring the stares. "Everyone listen!" She yelled out loud, the cafeteria was completely silent. "I, Kim Hyoyeon, now declare, Joo Sumin, an official queenka!" The cafeteria begins to whisper, whispers are heard everywhere, the queenkas and me all look at Hyoyeon. "And anyone that dares to hurt her or to any of us, we won't hold back." She cracked her knuckles. "Thank you." 

My mind goes blank for a moment, what just happened?

Hyoyeon got down from the table and sat back  down on our table. So did I. 

"Hyoyeon unnie! Why did you do that?" Dasom asked.

"I would also like to ask the same question." I said, folding my arms.

"Those stupid fangirls were annoying me. So to simply stop it, I made Sumin here, a queenka." She replied in a calm tone.

"And do you really think that will solve the problem?" Dara asked.

"As long as those fangirls don't do anything, then I'm fine with Sumin a queenka." Hyuna said, toying with her fork.

I was going to argue when I felt an arm drape over my shoulder.

"Annyeong~ My dear Sumin~" L said.

My anger boiling, sure L's my childhood friend and we got separated when my parents had to move but... This guy is just as mischievous as he was before!

"That's it! Come with me young man!" I said, making fists with my hand, "Awww, does my Sumin want to treat me somewhere?" He said, happily following me.

We went to the west of the school, since it was lunch time, most students went to the east side or cafeteria, so the west wing was empty. I stopped in my tracks.

"You can drop the act now, L-ah." I said, my back turned to him.

"Phew~" He said, relaxing, "I didn't know I could hold on that nice and sweet attitude for so long! Ugh!~" He stretches his arms, "Its good to be back again."

"Now tell me why you're here." I asked again, leaning against the wall.

"I already told you didn't I? I came here because you're my—" 

"Don't lie to me Myungsoo!"I yelled at him, my anger reaching its boiling point. "Our engagement broke years ago..." I said more quietly, my voice trailing. "Now tell me, the real reason you're here." I said, my tone and expression serious.

He drops the act, he no longer has any form of smile, but a poker face.

"Su." He said my nickname, he walked towards me, he grabbed my chin, making me look right at him, yup, still the same Myungsoo.

Snob.

"I came here because I needed to see you." His tone was the serious tone.

 


Finally made this chapter!~ Sorry I didn't update for a long time. Finals are coming so you know how busy things get. I wonder if you can call this a cliffhanger? Oh well. :)

Want the full explanation on why L's there? Stay tuned to fine out, and by that I mean subscribe, or bookmark (XD) JK

Thanks again to all my subscribers and readers!~ Don't be shy to comment on anything!~ :)