I'll maybe do it

Playboy & Bad boy meets the Tough girl

 

 

 

That snob! Thinking he can trick me with that serious tone and looks, and lifting my chin. You're my childhood friend Myungsoo... I know what you do when you're serious, and these actions are not indicating that.

"'Needed to see me?'" I said, my anger and sadness mixing, "Needed to see me my joke!" I slapped him hard, making his cheek red, and backing away, he looks at me with confusement, I look at him with disdain, "Now tell me the real reason you're here, or so help me Kim Myungsoo, I won't hold back." I tried to hold back my anger, which is one of my weak points.

Suddenly, he smirked at me, then started giggling, then chuckling, then laughing evilly, "You're really still the same, Sumin-ah. You're still able to tell truth from lie," He straightened up and dusted off his clothes, like there was any there, "Alright, alright, I'll tell you the main reason I'm here," He gave me one more glance before he grinned at me evilly again, "My parents engaged me to a lower class girl, she's not ugly nor is she poor but this girl is simply not my type." He waved his hand in a snobbish manner, now he's serious.

"Why?" I asked, "Is she as snobbish as you?" 

"You still think I'm a snob, Sumin-ah?" He asked, putting his hand to his chest.

"Old thoughts, never really die." I said, folding my arms.

"True," He said, walking towards me and only stopping a feet away from me, "Anyways, this girl, her name is Choi Sooyoung. She's—"

"Sooyoung? I think I've heard of that name... Choi Sooyoung..." I said, wondering why that name sounded so familiar.

"Sooyoung? You know her?" Myungsoo asked.

"I think I've heard of her but I'm not sure where..." My mind was still trying to find out where I've heard that name before.

"Anyways..." Myungsoo sounded a bit irritated but continued nonetheless, "This girl... Sooyoung, she's a bit clingy, not only that, her father's company is struggling and they think by engaging me to her, the company would be saved! Can you believe that, right?"

"What did your parents say?" I asked, my curiosity growing, I admit, I like it a bit when people are in pain.

"My father was actually once Sooyoung's father's best friend during their high school years. And because of that, they agreed to the engagement. How classic is this? Marrying someone you barely even know?" Myungsoo was like this. He believes you should marry a person you know and can trust. He hates those kind of marriages when you marry someone you barely know.

"And your point is?" I asked, my smirk growing on my face.

"My point is... that I have to break off this engagement somehow. And I heard my father's lawyers saying that the engagement can only be broken if both me and Sooyoung have someone else in mind on marrying." He turned to me, "So I have to prove to my father that I'm still in love with someone else, and that someone else is you my dear Sumin."

I tilt my head at his explanation, "But you're not really in love with me, are you?"

"I never said that," He said, standing his ground.

"You never said you weren't." I'm winning this game, Myungsoo, like I almost always did with you.

"Bottom line Sumin, I'm going to spend the rest of my time here in Contraton Academy and prove I'm still in love with you until this engagement breaks off. And there's nothing you can do about it." He said, giving that snobbish smile.

"And if I don't agree to this little plan of yours?" I asked, not realizing that was a big mistake.

 

 

.................................................................

 

 

The next day, me and Myungsoo were walking down one of the school's hallways, everyone's eyes are on us. Why you ask? Because we're holding hands. 

"Enjoying this Sumin?" He whispered, that evil grin on his face again.

"Not one bit, you snob." I whispered back.

I can't help feel the amount of death glares I'm getting as we continued walking down the hallway. As we continued, I see someone step in the middle. 

A tall, beautiful girl, with long curly brown hair with side bangs, a mini tiara on the side, she's wearing a gray leather jacket, a light pink almost white dress and a silver locket with matching earrings and black pumps with a small skull. 

I recognized her, she was Choi Sooyoung. She was my best friend after I moved from elementary. How could I forget?

"Sooyoung... you..." I muttered, still in a daze.

"You!" Sooyoung shouted, I thought she pointed at me, but no, she pointed at Myungsoo. "How dare you play my and my best friend's heart! I knew I should've said no this engagement but if it was for my father I did it. Now I regret it. You're an as***** Kim Myungsoo!" She then grabbed my hand and took me away from Myungsoo. Leaving him in a daze.

I forgot that Sooyoung was the type to curse. More than me. But I still love her. Thank you Sooyoung for saving me, I thought to myself. She continued to pull me until we reached an empty classroom. She turned to face me, the familiar look of triumph on her face.

"Sumin-ah..." She said, hugging me, "I've missed you."

I hugged her back, "I've missed you too, Sooyoung unnie.."

She lets go of me, "Did that bastard say anything to you? I know he probably asked you to do that so our engagement could break off."

Even if she cursed, Choi Sooyoung was also quite smart. We've actually been following each other like that. I'd be the top, she would be the second, she didn't mind being second, we were still best friends.

"He did nothing really, just a little trick he does, to convince me." I said, a trick he used as kids so that he would be sure he would win. But that trick didn't work this time. He didn't think Sooyoung would go all the way to Contraton.

"Well, if you're so sure... how about we go to Starbucks for a drink or two? Like we used to?" She asked, linking our arms.

"I would love to, let's go." I said, leaving this school for the day, not caring for anything else right now.

We continued walking until we reached the nearest Starbucks, we chose a table near the window. "I'll order, what do you want?" Sooyoung asked.

"What? But unnie, I should be the one to order." I said.

"No, no, its my treat." She said, still the same Sooyoung I knew.

As I waited, I put on my headphones and listened to some music and put them on max volume. I tend to shut the world out at times like this. I was too busy daydreaming to notice someone coming in and sitting down at my table. 

"Yah! Yah! YAH JOO SUMIN!" As the guy yelled, he also took out my headset.

"Aish... why did you have to..." I trailed off as I saw Myungsoo looking at me with a pissed expression.

"Yah! Why did you leave me in the middle of the hallway?! You know how embarrassing it was for me?" He asked, his tone rising with each word he said.

I was going to say: 'And what am I supposed to feel?' until someone crashes a caramel latte on Myungsoo's head. "That's for being an shi*** as**** and using my best friend for your own purposes." She said, snickering with an evil smirk.

Why must I be with such evil people?

We didn't attract that much attention, only got some stares. 

"Yah..." Myungsoo said, his anger rising, "Did you have to spill you drink on me?!" Myungsoo was obviously trying not to make a scene but that chance was deteriorating fast.

"Well an as***** like you certainly deserves it." Sooyoung said.

That did it.

Myungsoo stood up and was about to hit Sooyoung just before I intervened. 

"Yah, guys, don't do this. Not in public, please."

"Sumin, can you please tell the lower class to leave this place because its a place the lower class doesn't belong?" Myungsoo said with fake sincerity.

"Sumin, can you tell this bastard that anyone can come here and its a free world?" Sooyoung strike back.

"Can you tell her that nothing's free in this world anymore?" Myungsoo said again.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" I said, defending Sooyoung.

"What? Are you taking her side now? Are you picking you this beast over your childhood friend?!" His tone was rising.

"Yah, keep your voice down." I said to Myungsoo.

"I wont, keep my voice down!" he yelled, making everyone turn to us, "This bi*** needs to know her place!" 

"Oh really? Well I'm a bigger bi*** than you'll ever know! I may belong to the lower class, Kim Myungsoo, but I definitely am better and am smarter than you. And you know that." Sooyoung said absolute confidence, Myungsoo was losing this battle of words. And there's one thing Myungsoo doesn't like, and that's losing, especially to lower classes.

"You bi***!!!" 

Myungsoo was about to hit Sooyoung, and I know that Myungsoo's punches can break more than wood, after all, I helped him with that. But I couldn't let that happen. It would haunt me forever if I let the arms I trained hurt my best friend. So I did what my instincts told me.

I blocked Myunsoo's punch by putting myself between them. I was ready to be a shield, but I wasn't ready for what happened next.

 

 

 


Sorry I didn't update for a while guys, but I can update all I want now, since summer is here!~ 

What do you think will happen next? Will Sumin get punched or not? Or will something else happen? Sorry if there wasn't much but something will definitely happen in the next chapter, be sure of that. Haha!

And sorry for the cursing, but it came out this way, and I can't promise this won't happen again.

Thanks again to all my subscribers and readers!~ Love you guys!

Don't be shy to comment, subscribe or upvote!~

Any suggestions or comments on how I can make this better will be highly appreciated!