Chapter Two

CAUGHT with EVERYTHING

It was all black. Yoo Jin's body twitched and her eyes felt heavy. She slowly opened her eyes and the sight of her bedroom greeted her in the first place. She looked around again and blinked her eyes several times. Weirdly, it is still her bedroom not the school or the sickbay. Just her bedroom. She just got to school and now she's in her house back.

"How on earth I'm here," she muttered slowly and got up from the bed, marched towards the window, looking outside. It's already night-the moon shone brightly. Yoo Jin checked her calendar.

"15...New school tomorrow," she let out a sigh and grabbed her black sweatshirt. She walked to a closed stadium and climbed up the gates. Seing the coast is clear, she dashed towards the red track. Started with a slow jog, she slowly fastened up her pace. Jogging around the stadium countless time, yes, it was exhausted but her life was more exhausting. She wanted to scream. To let out all the mixed feelings that confused her. She was

frightened

afraid

confused

Why? Why? Why? She always asked herself why was she's the only one who seeing this 'black' thing? Why did she always had a dream where she met 12 gorgeous yet friendly boys? And most of all, why was her parents alive but remained souless to her? But she acknowledge that not every questions had its answer. Finding out seemed impossible but she determined to know why.

BUT,

Yoo Jin didn't knew that the answers had waited hers, for ages to be revealed. She's just playing with time or to be more exact;

Time was playing with her.

 

______________________

 

"Han Tae Joon, Park SArang, Cho Aera, Ts High and lastly, Go Yoo Jin, Jeguk High,"

"Wait! I'm the only one who goes to Jeguk High Why!?"

And that led her to this new school which is up on the hill, not famous and not having much students either. She told her parents about this, expecting them to bemad but of course it was just useless. Her parents just nodded, not even looking at her She thought that maybe she was the reason why her parents hated her. Nothing other than that, it was just about herself/ Yeah... she used to be labelled crazy and that humilliated them. Well, maybe.......

The murky black thing she always saw since she was a child, no one can ever see it. She had been histeria before as she thought it as a ghost. She first told her parents about this. They were concerned at first. at first...

From medicine to doctors, even pshychiatrists, name it, she had been there in fact she had been there countless time that she was sick of it. It was a total nightmare of her life. Whatever she talked, people didn't believed her. Maybe some heard she talked, but they just pretended to hear, just to do their work. In their logical mind,they had came acrossed to a conclusion that it was just an illusion created by her. They thought she lost her mind. Talking about shadows and stuff. 

Her parents seemed to be giving up on her. Her relationship with her parents parted inches by inches. She didn't realise it at first but somehow she could feel it deeply in her bones. It seemed almost that her parents were becoming someone else. She was completely being ignored. Depressed? Suicide? That's what she's thinking she's having right now. But this time, worse. She prayed that someday that she would stop seeing the shadows. She prayed that everything became normal.

Unexpectedly, seemed like her prayer became true. Abruptly, she stopped seeing them. She thought finally she was normal again. Oh, how she was really delighted to know it. But much worse to come. Her normal condition just made all her dream in living a happily life went puff. Gone. 

Rumours raised up. Saying she just making a fuss to make her existence be felt by others. That all of it was just to gain attention. That her parents didn't know how to raise up even a single daughter. That she was burdening all the people around her. That she was a nuisance to all. Students started to distant themselves. Even teachers and staffs talked behind her. For Yoo Jin.. this was just so..ridiculous! Well, her parents of couse, hated her more.

Ugh.

"Watch Out!" 

 


fuhh~~~

2nd chap up!