Chapter One

CAUGHT with EVERYTHING

Up on the hill, there was a highschool, Jeguk High. It was not big, rather not small. From afar, a girl walked with a calm expression, earphone on and she was literally pretty. She's humming following the rhythm of the song played.

"Luhan hyung, take this!" Sehun threw the ball, quite high making it is impossible for the small Luhan to take it. Unfortunately, the ball was making its way towards the girl, to be exact, the girl's face.

"Watch out!"

The girl's eyes darted towards the ball. Her eyes rounded and her feet static to its place, unable to move. Then, a flash of wind came, flew towards her left and the ball successfully landed on her right. She seemed glad. The two boys ran towards the girl.

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked. The girl stared at them, mesmerised by them both.

"Yes. All thanks to the wind. It comes at the right time," She replied. Sehun grinned.

Three boys walked down the stairs, with cool face. They walked neared Luhan and Sehun with curious eyes. They eyed the girl.

"Yo Luhan! Who's this girl?"

"Uhh....."

"Oh Hi! I am Go Yoo Jin!" Yoo Jin smiled and they returned with a slight nod. "Oh... Yoo Jin..." They mumbled.

"By the way, I'm Luhan,"

"Sehun,"

"Suho!" He winked at Yoo Jin. 

"I am Tao and he is just........ a somebody," the other giant guy rolled his eyes and smacked the back of Tao's head.

"I am the charming Kris!" The other guys pretend to vomit at his words. Yoo Jin chuckled.Suho pinched her both cheek playfully. "Kyeopta~~~" He sang.

"Suho hyung!!!" Sehun smacked the back of Suho's hand. Suho glared at Sehun.

"What?!" Sehun acted innocently.

"Stop being childish please! Right, Yoo Jin?" She nodded at Kris question. "Uhm!"

"Guys, I think the class is starting," Tao pointed at his watch. Just in another 15 minutes, the clock would strucked 8 in the morning.

"Kaja!" Suho grabbed Yoo Jin's hand and dragged her with him. Yoo Jin was shocked at the sudden contact.

"SUHO HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sehun shouted, louder than before. A swhirl of whind flew behind him.

 

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

 

"Good morning, class~~~~" Suho pushed the door. All the boys stopped talking, turned infront, thinking it was their class teacher, ready to stand up and greeted.

"Once again. It.ia.just.Suho!!" Another tall guy, talked making everyone groaned glared at Suho. Everyone didn't realised the presence of Yoo Jin just right behind Suho except a guy with dimples on his both cheek.

"Yeoja?" He muttered but loud enough for the others to only started to realise the same matter. Luhan stepped in front and introduce Yoo Jin.

"Guys, she is......"

"Is...." They anticipated.

"My girlfriend!" Luhan said. Everyone stopped talking, some coughed. It was silence and Yoo Jin's being stared at with are-you-really-Luhan's girlfriend look. Well, more to hurtful look actually but Yoo Jin is too busy with Luhan's statement just now.

Yoo Jin hit Luhan'shead and glared at him - annoyed. Luhan ouch-ed.

"Just ignor him. My name is Yoo Jin. Go Yoo Jin. I just transfer from my old school that was recently closed due to the industria things. And this is the place I got. A little bit 'weird' and 'unsocial', but that's okay," She glared at Suho and Luhan when she said about he weird stuff.

"What?!" They acted innocently just like Sehun just now.

"Stop It Guys!" The tall guy said beside Kris. Yoo Jin stared at them forth and back. Forth and back.

"Is he your brother Kris?" She blurted out making them laughing about her asking.

"Something is wrong there little girl. See my name is Park Chanyeol and his is Kris Wu. See Park and Wu, doesn't makes sense," Chanyeol, the tall guy explain and she nodded in understanding.

"So who're they?" Yoo Jin pointed at the other boys.

"Sorry for the manner,I'm Lay,"Dimpled cheek guy answered.

"Byun Baekhyun,"

"Kai,"

"Kyungsoo"

"Jongdae"

"Kim Minseok!" Lastly, the happy-go-lucky said.

Then, Yoo Jin suddenly felt strange. She can feel the shadow again. The sadow was passing the class wall, rounded the wall. Her mind tried to catch up with the black thing. It's been such a long time since she saw that thing. Sweats formed up on her forehead. Her body shaking and she felt scared.

"It's here," Yoo Jin muttered.

"Where?" They asked, concerned.

As her eyes wondered off, the shadow finally revealed itsef on a tree outside the class's window. The thing slightly moved, going into several circles, twitched upwards, bent a little...

She finally can see what the shadow is showing.

.

.

.

12 circles with different symbols formed. 

 

 

 


 

first chappie up!