Fly back

Sweet Kiss

I wonder how many years has it been since he left?...

 

As you were getting closer to your house you counted the years since the time LuHan left. You unlock the door and opened it -'' I'm back '' You said loud enough so it could be heard, you took your shoes off and put on a pair of slippers and walked in the living room finding no one but a note and an envelope on the coffee table, you picked it up and read the note.

~ Hey sweet​ie, mom and dad have work to take care of in Jeju island, we won't be back until 4 months, of course we didn't forget about your spending money, it's in the envelope. P.S: don't forget to take care of yourself. from mom and dad ~

You placed the note back on the table and smiled. After eating the food that was on the pot that you had checked after reading the note, you headed up to your room and changed your clothes into a much more comfortable one.

 

We still comunicate unitl now which is good, but why does it cost so much money?!

Thank god there's video chats... but then I feels really awkward for some reason.

I want to see him face to face... hold him in my arms... Kiss him... 

 

As you think of his lips you trace your finger over your lips, you recall the time he said to keep his fifth kiss until he comes back, it made you smile. You walked to sit on your bed and the lamp from your bed side table and read one of your favourite book. While reading you remember the times when LuHan and you were still kids, you two were always in the library sleeping or reading. One time when he went to for a sleep over at your house he would always prefer to read a story to you rather than one of your parents.

 

I wonder if he still remember?... Well we did a lot of things together so there are a lot of things to remember.

 

Whenever you read you always remember LuHan but you never got far because whenever you flip a page you remember him and stop reading.

 

Tomorrow... is another day...

 

You let your eyes close and fall into a deep sleep.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

It was bright, everything was white.

 

Where am I?

 

You blinked your eyes a few times making things a little clearer, you found yourself in a plane with LuHan, you could see the sun shining out from the window, with him sleeping, his head resting on your shoulder. You took the strand of hair that was covering his right eye and placed it to the side and gently kissed him, he held your hand and smiled. Suddenly you noticed that there wasn't any sunshine anymore, you looked outside of the window and only saw darkness... gray... violent clouds. The plane started to shake, your heart started to race, fear started to build inside of you, you held onto LuHan's hand. LuHan held onto yours as well, both of you not letting go, he gave you a hug. -'' Everything's going to be alright, I'm here '' He said trying to calm you down comforting you as much as he can, you started to cry holding on to him. -'' I'm scared (sob) '' LuHan  your head and worry was written all over his face, praying that everything will turn out okay.

The plane felt slower than it was before, everyone felt the same making everyone in the plane fall to a full stop and everything was quiet, the thing was the plane had lost velocity and was going to crash a sudden pulls of  intensity came crashing making everyone grab hold of there chairs, some already flying upwards knowing that the plane was falling in full speed. You screamed while LuHan holds you in his arms, both of you trembling in fear. -'' L-l-lu-lu LUHAN! I LOVE YOU '' You cried tears flowing upwards he leaned closer to you, before he could say somethig the plane crashed making you bolt up from your bed sweating, tears flowing... you started to cry imagining such a thing ever happening.

 

Why such a horrible dream?

 

You got out of your bed and went to the bathroom to wash off the sweat that had trailed down your face and tears that had trickled down along with your sweat. After a horrible dream you couldn't sleep anymore. To kill time you watched T.V. While searching through the channels, one particular news caught your attention. You thought of calling LuHan to make sure if his okay, even though you knew that it will cause you a lot of money but you didn't care. Even though you know that he always tell you where he is and where he goes but you had an urge to hear his voice, wanting to know that his ok, when you had your phone there was voice mail. -'' LuHan... '' You said his name as you smiled feeling less worried.

 

43minutes ago?

 

You clicked it, to hear the message. ~Hey trouble maker (giggles) how are you? I think I might see you tomorrow night, well I don't know if it's night time or morning there but I hope you we're not busy, love you~. 

 

Tomorrow... night? wait!

 

You turned to face the T.V and rewind it, you tried to look for what time the plane crashed and looked at the time difference between the time LuHan had called and when the plane crashed.

Your eyes widened from the shock, your body felt like every energy in your body had disappeared, like a piece of your heart had cracked and was going to break, you stood up from the sofa  and picked your phone up as fast as you can and walked walk out of the living room to the front door, tears fell from your eyes, you tried to contact LuHan  hoping that he would answer your call, but he hasn't answered you have called 40 times but there was no answer. While you walk like a lifeless person out side you tried to deny that LuHan was in the plane. Suddenly the image of the plane crashing in your dream flashed in your memory making you crawl into a ball on the street placing both your hands over your head squeezing it trying to get the image to disappear, the pain that was building up in your heart made you cry out loud in pain calling out LuHan's name desperately. -'' LuHan!!!!!!!!! '' You cried his name as loud and as many times as you could until your throat had become numb from screaming to much.

 

-'' You said you'd come back to me!!!!!! '' You screamed. -'' Lier!!!!! ''

 

 

 

 

(To be continued)

 

I hope you guys look forward to the continuation.